Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Young Calgunners
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Young Calgunners This forum is for our younger members, the sons and daughters of Calgunners, younger guests and their parents.

Old 06-12-2010, 3:34 PM

Default Added two new shooters to the CA ranks..

My father and I took my 8 year old twins shooting for the first time today. Wind was blowing hard, other then that was a great day. We shot until our fingers couldn't handle loading anymore.. The Ruger 10/22 and my dads GSG got the most work.. I broke out the Old High Standard duramatic for a few rounds and then for the biggest smile of the day, let em each shoot a mag through the converted Saiga.. I did say no when they each asked to fire the Mosin Nagant.lol
We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .
Old 06-12-2010, 3:36 PM

Well done!
I wish my daddy took me shooting. :P
Old 06-12-2010, 5:16 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fot View Post

I did say no when they each asked to fire the Mosin Nagant.lol
That's probably for the best. If you had, they would want one of their own.

I can hear it now, from the mosinitus infected twins, "But they are only $99 each!"

That looks like a great day at the range.

Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperX View Post
I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.
Old 06-12-2010, 5:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosinnagantm9130 View Post
That's probably for the best. If you had, they would want one of their own.

I can hear it now, from the mosinitus infected twins, "But they are only $99 each!"

That looks like a great day at the range.
Nothing wrong with that, Mosin's are far cheaper then the guns they already say that want..lol So far they want Desert eagles, a magnum, a saw, AK 47 with red wood and M1 Carbine.. So I have no problem with them wanting a Mosin.. Just worried the recoil is a bit much for this age and weight..lol
We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .
Old 06-13-2010, 12:30 PM

Speaking of wanting guns.. what are some fair priced tacticool 22's? Thinking 10 22's with some stock upgrades probably the best bet. But not sure..
Old 06-15-2010, 7:59 PM

Thought that place looked familiar then I looked at your location. Glad you are starting them young.