Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Young Calgunners
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Young Calgunners This forum is for our younger members, the sons and daughters of Calgunners, younger guests and their parents.

Old 10-22-2016, 9:45 PM

Default And to think.. All the California Kids that will never own a AR or AK in near future

California Kids will never experience the feeling of buying their own AR or AK not to mention other "evil feature rifle" in their Life.
I purchased my first AR when I was 24 and it was a great moment in time for me.
I still shoot it and it runs perfect a few Love dings but it shows it has been shot.
I will be Sending it to my daughter in Texas next month so it stays in the family forever.
Old 12-12-2016, 8:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck286 View Post
California Kids will never experience the feeling of buying their own AR or AK not to mention other "evil feature rifle" in their Life.
I purchased my first AR when I was 24 and it was a great moment in time for me.
I still shoot it and it runs perfect a few Love dings but it shows it has been shot.
I will be Sending it to my daughter in Texas next month so it stays in the family forever.
True. It is unfortunate. But lets be hopeful that this experience wont go away. There is still a chance for them! Though it is a little chance, there may still be some hope.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:27 AM

Yeah it is sad.

I have 1 ar15, and regret not getting a 308.
Old 01-07-2017, 2:05 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I've thought of that. I mean, I'm only 23 and I've only been into firearms since I bought a $99 Mosin 91/30 on black friday in 2012... but I would love nothing more than to be able to at least pass my (now illegal) rifles down to my kids when the time comes. Or to at least pass on the first AR I built myself... It really is disappointing.
Old 01-07-2017, 2:08 AM

The california libtards have won. They further progressed the snowflake generation towards the left.
Old 01-07-2017, 2:15 AM

Exact reason i purchased 6 Vepr rifles this past 6 months. 5.45 and 7.62. 4 of them are greased up disassembled and in storage. Don't plan on shooting them for at least 18 years when my unborn daughter turns 18
Old 01-07-2017, 2:18 AM

We can be optimistic and hope Trump & NRA can align things in the right direction for us here in CA, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2017, 2:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGK View Post
We can be optimistic and hope Trump & NRA can align things in the right direction for us here in CA, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we can all hope... too bad california gov't has vowed to defy trump in every way possible. they even got obama's crony eric holder to help them out.

They are banking on dragging things out litigiously whether he's in for 4 or 8 years, to defeat him.