Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2017, 8:00 PM

San Leandro, sorry. Autocorrect.
Old 03-21-2017, 7:47 PM

Also located in San Jose. Where do you usually shoot?
Old 03-21-2017, 7:53 PM

Good evening everyone! Located in San Jose, anyone wanna meet at the range and shoot?
Old 03-21-2017, 9:25 PM
Illegitimi noncarborundum
CGN Contributor

I'm in SF. Bay Area Calguns has been at best haphazardly organized since I've been a member. I'd be delighted to meet other calgunners.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:21 AM

I am interested. I will do what I can to help out, and I am interested in shooting events. I split my time between Concord and placerville, and stay right next to USI when I am here. I have a ton of handloads to test out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2017, 12:21 AM

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, finally made myself an account. Early 20's, male. Used to be based in Pleasanton, now I'm in Brentwood (a place, I like to joke, that is on the outer fringes of the Bay Area, Stockton, and Sacramento, but not quite belonging to any of them). Livermore is still my go-to range, but occasionnally I like to go to Federal land. I own a pair of Lee-Enfield rifles, and don't plan on buying any more guns until I move out of the state.
Old 05-01-2017, 3:28 PM

Hello. I'm out in Solano County and finally picked up my first gun (4" Springfield XD) and enjoy going to the range when I can (and when my wallet can afford to buy the ammo). Eventually, I'd like to start getting into IDPA out in Richmond as that's something that's certainly piqued my interest.
Old 05-03-2017, 8:28 AM

Hey everyone,

Sunnyvale resident, Santa Cruz Mountains born and raised, 6 years USMC. I try to go to SCC range as much as I can (can't beat $15 for a full day of shooting), but I'll settle for Reeds if I have to. Markelys in Watsonville is a great standby too.

I'm slowly building my armory, and spending my paychecks, but am adamite about showing each of my 10 guns equal love. Have pipe dreams of a SCC CCW, and will send paperwork in within the next couple of weeks, and standby to wait 2 years to hear nothing back! Going to go for my UT CCW so at least I can cover most of the states.
Old 05-03-2017, 9:03 AM

Hello,

I'm fairly new to calguns. From Solano county and I shoot at Asp, guns fishing, and I USED to shoot st twin sisters. When I'm closer to SF, I go to Jackson Arms. I currently have a g17, mpshield9 and mp40. Just put in my ccw app in April and my appointment is in August. Still a newbie and looking to learn more and take classes.
Looking at new potential pickups: g43, g26 but that pinky bite sucks, or a HK p2000sk . But...I really want a Walther PPQ, HKVP9, or Sig 226 or 229. ����
Old 05-03-2017, 1:08 PM

I am not new to Calguns but I am moving back to CA from NV. I am originally from the Bay but got into guns while I lived in So Cal and met a lot of the So Cal guys through monthly shoots and now we are moving back. I have tasted freedom and due to opportunity and circumstance I am coming back behind enemy lines. SO GET READY CA ME AND MY OFF ROSTER GUNS ARE COMING BACK, hopefully not permanently.
Old 06-10-2017, 9:54 PM

Hi guys! New to Calguns. Dublin resident. Home range is in San Leandro. I only own handguns in 9mm and 22LR. I'd love to begin IDPA soon and meet other range buds off this forum.
Old 06-20-2017, 4:02 PM

West Contra Costa County resident here. New to calguns and fairly new handgun owner. Have a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 sport 1st Gen and a Sig Sauer P226 mk25. Cousin and I will be doing the USPSA match in Richmond the first weekend of July.

Though I think I am more interested in IDPA.
Old 06-25-2017, 2:38 PM

Cool Dave in Pittsburg Cali.....

Hi everyone. Just became a member of calguns. Im Dave. Im in Pittsburg California. Im 40 and just getting into guns. I am looking to get my first gun which happens to be a SIG P320. But unfortunately the roster says nothing about it being sold by a dealer in California. I shot an SP2022 at the range (rented gun) and it felt very nice. I really like the SIG's. Anyone have any input at what I should look for in those style guns? Or where I can find someone selling a P320? Im a noob to all this so please understand.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Veteran Member

New CGSSA member here representing San Mateo.

Sup wid it.
Old 08-12-2017, 6:44 PM

Hi all, new cal guns member and new RRGC member.

Excited to shoot on teams.
M1 and action.

Cheers