Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more If it locks up, carries, fits on to or cleans up your firearms, discuss it here.

Old 10-23-2017, 8:21 PM

My 72" safe fit through my door, but barely. I'm not sure what I would have done if it didn't fit. Cry, probably. :-)
Old 10-23-2017, 8:27 PM

With 29 people confirmed on the list, I am comfortable assuming that we will get at least one more between now and Friday. I have set the due date for deposits paid to Sturdy Safe to Friday 10-27-2017. I will provide the list of names to Sturdy Safe on Thursday evening. Anyone can join until I have turned the list in. Sturdy Safe, at their sole discretion, may allow a little extra time, but I certainly wouldn't count on it. If you were thinking of joining this list, get it to me before I go to bed on Thursday. (No, I don't know what time that will be.)

I am in the process of sending out individual emails to everyone on this list to let them know the due date is closing. I will do my best to text everyone on Tuesday or Wednesday at the absolute latest.

Sturdy Safe's Regular Business Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday. They are closed Saturday and Sunday. (This is according to Google Maps.)

Last edited by quarky42; 10-23-2017 at 8:51 PM..
Old 10-23-2017, 8:45 PM

Thanks quark. I just got the email. As far as sending the deposit by Friday 430 pm, will people be able to send or call in for the deposit during the weekend or another day? I can definitely call in before 430 Friday unless something happens and they might close before I get a chance. But do you think Sturdy will be able to hold on untill people get a chance to call in for the deposit?
Old 10-23-2017, 8:50 PM

Any questions like that will have to be taken up with Sturdy Safe. Their normal hours of operation (according to Google Maps, which isn't 100% accurate, but is a good place to start) is Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time. I think everyone should just plan on making their payment on Friday. If anyone has a specific problem, please contact Sturdy Safe directly and I'm sure they will do their best to find a way to help. They are very good people. I can't speak for them, though.
Old 10-23-2017, 9:11 PM

I'm confirming that I've received the notice of the date of the close of the group buy and instructions.