Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Diego Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 11:21 PM

Default Help me find a mosin?

Looking to buy a Mosin Nagant somewhere in sd.. I am aware I can possibly find one easier online however I was to make sure everything looks right before I drop my cash on it. If anyone has any ideas or directions they can point me to find a mosin at a reasonable price I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
Old 02-26-2013, 8:37 AM

seen them popping up at big 5 recently. call big 5 off h street thats the last i saw one.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jepppppoy View Post
seen them popping up at big 5 recently. call big 5 off h street thats the last i saw one.
Thanks, I'll give them a try. I've been calling big's all around sd with no luck. They put me on a wait list though.
Old 02-26-2013, 2:01 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

I'm buying one through the marketplace. Look around in the for sale part or post in want to buy, since its so old its considered C&R and you can do face to face transfers with no ffl fees or wait period.
Old 02-26-2013, 4:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minutemanben View Post
I'm buying one through the marketplace. Look around in the for sale part or post in want to buy, since its so old its considered C&R and you can do face to face transfers with no ffl fees or wait period.
Thanks for the advise, I'll probably try the wtb section soon. I've been keeping my eye on the classfieds but everything gets bought up minutes after the op posts. A fellow CGNers Pm'd me about one so hopeful we can work something out! Thanks everyone for the help