Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-04-2018, 2:23 PM
SFgiants105's Avatar
SFgiants105 SFgiants105 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,180
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
The tech industry is mostly non-citizens from India and China.
I can say with near complete certainty that most employees in the tech industry are not non-citizens from India or China, although there's plenty of ethnically second-generation Indian and Chinese American-born citizens. They are heavily represented for sure, but they are not the majority. Just wanted to clarify that.
__________________
Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal

-Immortal Technique


Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-04-2018, 2:33 PM
jdfthetech's Avatar
jdfthetech jdfthetech is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 190
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post

Can you supply those studies for us ?

There is a preponderance of evidence that show that it does exist. Have you seen the Project Veritas video's on this ?
Here is the latest accurate government data on voting, have fun finding a bunch of illegals!:

https://www.eac.gov/research-and-dat...voting-survey/

Project Veritas has been proven to cherry pick their data.
It has also been found they attempt to lie to discredit organizations through deceit such as in this situation:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.429c62692749

Much of the things you are posting are full of information bias. The voting system simply doesn't have that huge of a problem with illegal voting. If there are illegals voting, then they have a fake ID and pay taxes and live here just like you do, so why would you care?

If they are working as US citizens and working for regular wages like you and I, then they aren't devaluing labor or getting unintended benefits which I'm fine with. I only have an issue with illegals who hop the fence and devalue the blue collar labor market by working for pennies.
__________________
while (bullets > 0 && target == 1){fire == 1;}
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-04-2018, 2:41 PM
cvigue cvigue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,558
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
Cali either relies on illegal voters or illegal counting, that is the only way all this stupidity has come to pass
A goodly slice of the citizenry are idiots as well, I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-04-2018, 2:49 PM
JeffC's Avatar
JeffC JeffC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 432
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

The vast number of people migrating to the US are in search of Freedom and better life. If there was only a political party that advocated such things they would win

The problem is the political parties are busy peddle fear, hatred, and misery which drive out hope and faith which are necessary nutrients of freedom.
__________________
I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-04-2018, 3:34 PM
abinsinia's Avatar
abinsinia abinsinia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfthetech View Post
In 2008 you had a black presidential candidate. Obama had brought a LOT of black voters out that otherwise would have stayed home.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us...cs/21vote.html
In 2008 there was a surge in new registration. So that means these people had never voted in California before, and it's hard to get a drivers licenses in 2008 without getting registered to vote .. So lets say it's black people in 2008, why aren't they driving anyplace?

According to this leaked Podesta email, Obama also brought out lots of illegal voters,

Quote:
Obama’s 2008 campaign “flooded” the caucuses with “ineligible voters,” according to leaked emails.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/em...r-fraud-in-08/

Podesta was worried about the same thing happening during the 2016 primary.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-04-2018, 3:41 PM
abinsinia's Avatar
abinsinia abinsinia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFgiants105 View Post
I can say with near complete certainty that most employees in the tech industry are not non-citizens from India or China, although there's plenty of ethnically second-generation Indian and Chinese American-born citizens. They are heavily represented for sure, but they are not the majority. Just wanted to clarify that.
I think ones view of it is colored by what company you work for. Smaller companies will have almost all citizens, larger corporations will have tons more non-citizens. I would encourage you to find statistics on it. I personally think it's more non-citizens, but that's just my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-04-2018, 4:02 PM
jdfthetech's Avatar
jdfthetech jdfthetech is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 190
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
In 2008 there was a surge in new registration. So that means these people had never voted in California before, and it's hard to get a drivers licenses in 2008 without getting registered to vote .. So lets say it's black people in 2008, why aren't they driving anyplace?

According to this leaked Podesta email, Obama also brought out lots of illegal voters,



http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/em...r-fraud-in-08/

Podesta was worried about the same thing happening during the 2016 primary.
You are referencing a biased source, dailycaller. You are getting your information from only one source that has an agenda, this is information bias and it's coloring your thinking. Please look at outside sources of information. Breitbart, dailycaller, etc are all biased sources just the same as stuff like huffington post and reddits politics section.

Black voters registered in droves as democrat, and this is because while you can register to vote when you get a drivers license, many people don't bother, and also they have to explicitly register as a dem to vote in the primary. Also, if you move you have to reregister anyways, so really the whole drivers license thing is pretty silly.

You saw the same extreme push of voters during the 2016 primary when it was hillary vs bernie.

The podesta emails said nothing about registering illegals to vote, although they did talk about busing some folks in across districts.
__________________
while (bullets > 0 && target == 1){fire == 1;}
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-04-2018, 4:04 PM
abinsinia's Avatar
abinsinia abinsinia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfthetech View Post
Here is the latest accurate government data on voting, have fun finding a bunch of illegals!:

https://www.eac.gov/research-and-dat...voting-survey/
Was there something specific in the link, I don't see much relevant there.

Quote:
Project Veritas has been proven to cherry pick their data.
It has also been found they attempt to lie to discredit organizations through deceit such as in this situation:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.429c62692749
In the article above they sent an operative into the Washington Post HQ claiming the be a Roy Moore victim .. So did she lie to gain confidence, yes she did. And I don't see anything wrong with that, sorry .. It was a sting operation that didn't work out.

Quote:
Much of the things you are posting are full of information bias. The voting system simply doesn't have that huge of a problem with illegal voting. If there are illegals voting, then they have a fake ID and pay taxes and live here just like you do, so why would you care?
It seems like the reverse .. Your relaying in MSM which I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw them. Most people trust MSM, but they have specific narrative they are spinning, and you have to be aware of this. You might want to remove your own "information bias".

illegal's don't need fake ID to vote .. The first time you vote you can literally use a gym card, or any thing with a name an picture. It's not just illegal's it's also green card holders and DACA, both get legit ID's and SS#.

Quote:
If they are working as US citizens and working for regular wages like you and I, then they aren't devaluing labor or getting unintended benefits which I'm fine with. I only have an issue with illegals who hop the fence and devalue the blue collar labor market by working for pennies.
I don't think this is on topic for this thread .. If your OK with illegal votes that's up to you.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-04-2018, 4:12 PM
abinsinia's Avatar
abinsinia abinsinia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfthetech View Post
You are referencing a biased source, dailycaller. You are getting your information from only one source that has an agenda, this is information bias and it's coloring your thinking. Please look at outside sources of information. Breitbart, dailycaller, etc are all biased sources just the same as stuff like huffington post and reddits politics section.
I read all these source conservative and liberal .. You know who talks about illegal voting more, the conservative media .. So your telling me that I need to ready liberal media because they don't talk about this stuff, or if they do they don't give you all the details.. Sorry, but I'm going to read both, and believe what I think is true and can back up with facts.

Quote:
Black voters registered in droves as democrat, and this is because while you can register to vote when you get a drivers license, many people don't bother, and also they have to explicitly register as a dem to vote in the primary. Also, if you move you have to reregister anyways, so really the whole drivers license thing is pretty silly.
When you update with the DMV your new address automatically get updated in the voter rolls .. They have this stuff down.

Quote:
You saw the same extreme push of voters during the 2016 primary when it was hillary vs bernie.

The podesta emails said nothing about registering illegals to vote, although they did talk about busing some folks in across districts.
Your saying "illegals" I'm saying illegal voting. I think your getting the terms mixed up. Yes, it could be illegal immigrants, but it could also be busing people around. Podesta was talking about illegal voters same as me.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-04-2018, 4:15 PM
wpage's Avatar
wpage wpage is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,308
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Cali like NY, Illinois, and NJ are poster children for illegal voting. The right to vote is a big deal. The crisis in our nation is the asshats in he halls of congress from the fools that vote them in.
__________________
God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 01-04-2018, 8:02 PM
jdfthetech's Avatar
jdfthetech jdfthetech is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 190
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
I read all these source conservative and liberal .. You know who talks about illegal voting more, the conservative media .. So your telling me that I need to ready liberal media because they don't talk about this stuff, or if they do they don't give you all the details.. Sorry, but I'm going to read both, and believe what I think is true and can back up with facts.
Every source you've quoted is one side of the argument, I posted government stats and you say there is nothing there. In science, you can't prove a negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
When you update with the DMV your new address automatically get updated in the voter rolls .. They have this stuff down.
They do not 'have this stuff down'. When I moved I wasn't updated and had to re-register. I saw hundreds of people who never moved who were pulled from rosters during elections. This isn't just an issue in CA, I also did elections in OH, same thing. The fact is the system is screwed up and you sometimes have to re-register. Have you ever volunteered? I sincerely doubt it or I can't imagine how you would even be having this discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
Your saying "illegals" I'm saying illegal voting. I think your getting the terms mixed up. Yes, it could be illegal immigrants, but it could also be busing people around. Podesta was talking about illegal voters same as me.
You aren't talking about people going into the wrong district and voting illegally, so let's not try and parse words. You have been discussing illegal aliens voting. If you really think there is some crazy conspiracy to prevent Republicans from voting for their representatives, you're just dead wrong. There isn't any science to prove it other than the issues I mentioned prior.

What I don't understand is why you care. You can't stop it with laws, because the laws are there. If the people in power wanted to stop it, how would you propose they do it? Check IDs? How's that going to work if the people have fake IDs and are on the roster and already voting?

You are quoting fake statistics from known fake news sites and those sound awfully similar to the boogeyman gun statistics I hear from the left every day.

Voter fraud happens, but it's insignificant compared to Gerrymandering, vote suppression, the citizens united ruling, and the lobbying system.

I say you are barking up the wrong tree and it's a waste of time and energy to worry about it.

Get people to vote, make a positive move and quit complaining about something that you can't fix until you change out the current government leaders.
__________________
while (bullets > 0 && target == 1){fire == 1;}
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-04-2018, 8:52 PM
abinsinia's Avatar
abinsinia abinsinia is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfthetech View Post
Every source you've quoted is one side of the argument, I posted government stats and you say there is nothing there. In science, you can't prove a negative.
You gave a link to something, and you didn't specify what the point of the information was. I looked at it, and it didn't seem related to illegal voting. I asked you for more specifics on the link, you don't give any. I'm not a mind reader, if you found something then you need to be specific about it.

Quote:
They do not 'have this stuff down'. When I moved I wasn't updated and had to re-register. I saw hundreds of people who never moved who were pulled from rosters during elections. This isn't just an issue in CA, I also did elections in OH, same thing. The fact is the system is screwed up and you sometimes have to re-register. Have you ever volunteered? I sincerely doubt it or I can't imagine how you would even be having this discussion.
Well, lots of people have their address updated from DMV change of address. People getting pulled from the roster, I don't know what that is.. In my county many people on the roster get update from DMV change of address.

No I have not volunteered, but if they don't have this down doesn't that make it easier to vote illegally ?

Quote:


You aren't talking about people going into the wrong district and voting illegally, so let's not try and parse words. You have been discussing illegal aliens voting. If you really think there is some crazy conspiracy to prevent Republicans from voting for their representatives, you're just dead wrong. There isn't any science to prove it other than the issues I mentioned prior.
I don't recall saying anything about Republican's getting prevented from voting. I don't even recall thinking that.

Quote:
What I don't understand is why you care. You can't stop it with laws, because the laws are there. If the people in power wanted to stop it, how would you propose they do it? Check IDs? How's that going to work if the people have fake IDs and are on the roster and already voting?
you make required ID is DMV ID or CA drivers license , and you link the rolls to the DMV database and confirm citizenship and immigration status which they do at the DMV when you get the ID.

For example, my county rolls have a guy named "Nate" on the rolls, born in 1977. Reality is his birth name is Nathaniel and he was born in 1986 (registered at age 16). Nothing is getting confirmed, you can register any name you want and DOB you want.

Quote:
You are quoting fake statistics from known fake news sites and those sound awfully similar to the boogeyman gun statistics I hear from the left every day.
Prove it, nothing I've given out is fake to my knowledge. All links can be confirmed. If you have an issue spell out which link, and which information.

Quote:
Voter fraud happens, but it's insignificant compared to Gerrymandering, vote suppression, the citizens united ruling, and the lobbying system.

I say you are barking up the wrong tree and it's a waste of time and energy to worry about it.
If you think that why bother participating in this thread ? It's our time to waste.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-15-2018, 7:04 PM
CharlesV CharlesV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: So Cal, Riverside County, Corona
Posts: 588
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colossians323 View Post
Cali either relies on illegal voters or illegal counting, that is the only way all this stupidity has come to pass
In readings over the years, the reason it came to pass was because any candidate who screamed "get those guns off the street to save our children" usually won. It was just that, even before the AK ban, what 1994? Thats the marching song.
__________________
Slim River Carry Slings for Henry AR-7
WTB: CZ 75 SP-01
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-13-2018, 10:01 AM
a1c's Avatar
a1c a1c is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lake County, CA
Posts: 9,083
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

I don't have my citizenship papers yet but there are elections coming up in June for me. Can some of you guys tell me how I can vote illegally? You seem well informed on the matter.
__________________
WTB: French & Finnish firearms. WTS: raw honey, tumbled .45 ACP brass, stupid cat.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:43 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.