Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 06-11-2018, 5:42 PM
Seņor Member
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel-tec-innovations View Post
Not like Allen support has a choice. Newsom is a nightmare
This.

Though I supported Allen, in a way, this works out better for us in the same way that Trump vs Hillary was better than Cruz/Newt/Carson/Rubio

Cox stands to hold his supporters and pick up Allen's, as well as possibly Villar's and Chiang's.

Allen would likely have lost 20% of Cox's supporters to GN.

Cox may be a Rino, but a Rino is better than Newsom in the same way that Arnold was better than Davis.
Davis was recalled because of driver's licenses for illegals and the car tax. Arnold reversed those (however temporary). Yes, he signed the ban on the 50BMG, but for the most part he was a do-nothing (which is what we NEED in Sacramento).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just gov't will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just gov't. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Calguns Addict

Maria Kennedys husband was worse the Gray Davis IMO because he did everything the dems wanted and embarrassed the GOP . His signing of anti gun dem items are still with us !
I freely admit I got conned by this European sleezball and to this day I can’t stand to even see his name!

Hopefully he will just go away !
Old 06-16-2018, 9:02 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorFranko View Post
Unfortunately if you do the math, Cox + Allen's percentage loses to Newsome + Villargosa's percentage.
I am not sure if this holds true using common core math.
Yes. Even if Newsome went on a weeklong drinking binge with his friend's wife and posted it all to Instagram, he would win. If he were indicted for a serious felony between now and November, I guess he could lose or they would somehow subsitute someone else on the ballot? Not sure of the rules in such situations. That's all I can think of. But there's no indication that he has any problems like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyPhD View Post
Add in John Chiang and it's a landslide.
Yes. There's just no math that lets Cox win. That's why the Republicans here are unable to recruit qualified candidates for state positions. They didn't endorse anyone. They didn't even have any serious candidate running for Senate. They haven't competed for this state in a presidential race for at least two decades now.

Demographics is destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smak28 View Post
Just like everyone, I also voted for Travis Allen. Very unfortunate that we have so many Dems in this state that we seem to always be outnumbered when it comes to voting, but our only option left is to vote for Cox come November.
I also voted for Travis and I'll be voting for Cox in November. I know it's a losing vote but I don't want to sit back and whine and do nothing.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
Yes. Even if Newsome went on a weeklong drinking binge with his friend's wife and posted it all to Instagram, he would win. If he were indicted for a serious felony between now and November, I guess he could lose or they would somehow subsitute someone else on the ballot? Not sure of the rules in such situations. That's all I can think of. But there's no indication that he has any problems like that.

Yes. There's just no math that lets Cox win. That's why the Republicans here are unable to recruit qualified candidates for state positions. They didn't endorse anyone. They didn't even have any serious candidate running for Senate. They haven't competed for this state in a presidential race for at least two decades now.

Demographics is destiny.

I also voted for Travis and I'll be voting for Cox in November. I know it's a losing vote but I don't want to sit back and whine and do nothing.
If it is Cox and Newsome in November, I would vote for Cox obviously however I'm hearing rumblings that there was massive voter fraud (especially in LA County) and the election is going to be challenged. I believe if it hasn't happened already, there will shortly be some lawsuits filed in the court that will request a recount. There are over 2 million ballots that still haven't been counted and tons of Travis Allen voters who are seeing that their vote wasn't counted when checking the online sites. (Lots of Villaragosa votes too that weren't counted). If they do audit the LA county votes, there is a possibility that either Allen or Villaragosa could move into 2nd place.
Old 06-16-2018, 6:54 PM

^Stop. This is a pipe dream.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:29 AM

With the number of democrats in California, even if the polls closed at noon and all the liberals woke up at 2pm (like normal) to vote they would still win. John Cox wants cops working into their 70's, and wants to rape their pensions, Newsom hates cops (they are on equal footing here). Cox has zero chance of winning, I'm writing in Mickey Mouse, again.
Old 06-29-2018, 2:03 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Maybe he's going to back Cox? My gut says no...

https://jointravisallen.com/major-an...-travis-allen/

Just got this email... Looks like they forgot what month it was too
Quote:
SPECIAL NOTICE: TRAVIS ALLEN WILL BE MAKING A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
June 3rd, Tuesday at 10AM. Join Travis Allen here for a Special Announcement: CLICK FOR LINK

https://youtu.be/qJTaqsjwAgs

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TUESDAY JULY 3rd10AM
Old 06-29-2018, 2:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
I supported Allen, but come November it's Cox or nothing.
Same here.

Ill vote for the guy who has a history of loosing.
Maybe he will win?
George Patton
Old 06-30-2018, 3:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vairox View Post
Newsom hates cops
He loves Revolutionary Red Guard Gestapo.