Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-18-2018, 8:10 PM

Default (1) $400_Remington ADL .223_(2) $1500 Winchester Pre-64 Model 70 .308_Offers OK

Fair Offers Entertained

REMINGTON: STOCK IMAGE SHOWN but the one for sale is exactly the same, RIFLE FOR SALE WITHOUT SCOPE, WITHOUT RINGS, WITHOUT BASES = $400.

WINCHESTER: No Image but send a PM with your email and I'll send. If I recall, based on SN, this M70 was made in .308 the first year the caliber was offered in a production rifle. I bought it from the original owner (a physician) in the Los Angeles area. It was originally sold in California, it's in pristine condition, it was used on a yearly deer hunt, and it appears to have a custom (non factory) oak leaf carving stock; email for pictures $1500. Per one viewer here on CG, the barrel is not from an original factory configuration, even if it's marked with a Winchester rollmark. I'm not a collector or authenticator of firearms nor do I have authoritative information on the details. It's in very excellent condition and I use the term as a layman, not based on any documents or collectors association ratings. Thanks for understanding.

DISCLAIMER: To all interested parties on Calguns and in the Universe of Winchester aficionados, experts, armchair armorers, and collectors. All the information I have is in the text above, I'm not an expert, I'm not a collector, and certainly not an authority. If you believe there needs to be more information, that there is a misrepresentation, or some inaccuracy in the thread, just PM me and your authenticated information will be gladly shared. I'm happy to consider suggestions. Complaining about the price is not a suggestion. Any seller -- even a know-nothing like me -- can price any item for sale at any price. Sellers don't determine the final value or price in any market. Period. The buyers determine the price. Easy. Capitalism 101.

Gently used, lovingly cared for.

REMINGTON

700 ADL SPORTER SYNTHETIC

SAN DIEGO METRO

OPTION 1_$400 FOR JUST THE RIFLE WITH NO OPTICS, NO BASES, NO RINGS

NO(Y/N):

STOCK IMAGE SHOWN but the one for sale was used in our family for under 200 rds; kept cleaned and oiled; stored kindly; currently has the bases, rings, and a factory optic that was AMAZINGLY DIALED IN when I got it. WILL SELL FOR $500 WITHOUT SCOPE, WITHOUT RINGS, WITHOUT BASES. Superbly accurate with 62 grain on down to about 50 grain; will shoot 40 grain varmint loads but those tend to wander around too much beyond 100 yards. Otherwise, have fun out to 300, no problem.

Also have a Glock posted on handguns in case you're thinking of a package deal. Why not?

Last edited by brass; 10-21-2018 at 8:37 AM..
Old 10-30-2018, 7:17 PM

ttt
Old 11-01-2018, 9:31 PM

TTT
Old 11-06-2018, 8:07 PM

TTT
Old 11-11-2018, 8:20 PM

TTT