Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 01-07-2013, 1:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinoro2007 View Post
They should just turn in their guns now, they don't deserve to have them. Idiots.
you are right, sensei-san, those people would rather die on their knees than fight on their two damn feet...As you say, it's just a matter of time when they turn in their guns at the next buyback to appease their so called "savior"
Old 01-07-2013, 8:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIjose View Post
So I see the lines and I see the masses going out in droves to get their AR while they still can and their ammo. I already got mine. Got it along time ago, but I can't help but wonder when I see the lines and see the shelves empty at Turners,Bass Pro, local gun shops etc.......How many of these idiots voted for Obama/Feinstein/gun hating liberals? How many? and what are they doing now to combat this issue? are they politically active? are they an NRA member/cal guns/cal rifle and pistol association/second amendment foundation ?

JOIN THE NRA !! there are only a few politicians on the hill, there were thousands of people at this gun show. Imagine what a letter from each of them could do? Imagine what a dollar from each of them could do?
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Don't just go get your AR before the government bans them!!! TELL THE GOVERNMENT YOU WON'T LET THEM BAN THEM!
I second GIjose's statement; NRA/CGF/2nd Amendment Foundation..etc will need ammo in the form of $ to win this fight. I remember the first ban, got royally raped back then and learned my lesson the hard way. Now my $ will go to organizations that will stand up for us and the "sheeple".

Last edited by ronin149; 01-07-2013 at 8:51 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 01-07-2013, 9:40 PM

I got the the area about 820am. Had to park across the street in the office park area and walked over. I then looked at the crazy long lines. I debated to wait until the lines went down. One guy was yelling" the end of the line is here for those who bought tickets." I then just gave up and had other thoughts. I gave my $1 coupon to someone and left. Got in the car and proceeded to I-10. On the way people were parking in far areas and still coming in. I counted the same, about 500 in front of the building.
Went to Ammo Bros nearby. That was a madhouse. I just wanted to look for a Pelican rifle case. Alot of the ammo was gone and they had some Colt Ar types in the back of the counter. "those are 22's" said the salesman "and the 223's are all gone". Someone gave me a number in case I wanted to get something. I just walked out.
Went over to Zafuto's Cigar Heaven at Ontario Mills and lit one up and relaxed and relayed my adventure to other cigar lovers amongs the BS that was circulating around the small smoking lounge they have.
I think perhaps many people dont even know what an "assault" weapon is and they want to hold one and actually see one face to face and then decide whether to get one or not.
We will see..............
Old 01-07-2013, 9:40 PM

I got the the area about 820am. Had to park across the street in the office park area and walked over. I then looked at the crazy long lines. I debated to wait until the lines went down. One guy was yelling" the end of the line is here for those who bought tickets." I then just gave up and had other thoughts. I gave my $1 coupon to someone and left. Got in the car and proceeded to I-10. On the way people were parking in far areas and still coming in. I counted the same, about 500 in front of the building.
Went to Ammo Bros nearby. That was a madhouse. I just wanted to look for a Pelican rifle case. Alot of the ammo was gone and they had some Colt Ar types in the back of the counter. "those are 22's" said the salesman "and the 223's are all gone". Someone gave me a number in case I wanted to get something. I just walked out.
Went over to Zafuto's Cigar Heaven at Ontario Mills and lit one up and relaxed and relayed my adventure to other cigar lovers amongs the BS that was circulating around the small smoking lounge they have.
I think perhaps many people dont even know what an "assault" weapon is and they want to hold one and actually see one face to face and then decide whether to get one or not.
We will see..............
Old 01-08-2013, 7:28 AM

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
Was the NRA giving out free admission in exchange for membership?
All new and renewing members were given an admission ticket and a free drawing for a Mossberg 22.
Old 01-08-2013, 8:22 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTodd View Post
I think the CM show will be worse cuz DiFi is supposed to come out with her new bill on Jan 22 I think and even more panic will set in.
It will stupid level 5000 that weekend. I have zero plans on going.

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 01-08-2013, 9:12 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofojoe View Post
If half these people voted Obama would be history now.
sorry 6000 people would make no difference
Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIjose View Post
So I see the lines and I see the masses going out in droves to get their AR while they still can and their ammo. I already got mine. Got it along time ago, but I can't help but wonder when I see the lines and see the shelves empty at Turners,Bass Pro, local gun shops etc.......How many of these idiots voted for Obama/Feinstein/gun hating liberals? How many? and what are they doing now to combat this issue? are they politically active? are they an NRA member/cal guns/cal rifle and pistol association/second amendment foundation ?

JOIN THE NRA !! there are only a few politicians on the hill, there were thousands of people at this gun show. Imagine what a letter from each of them could do? Imagine what a dollar from each of them could do?
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Don't just go get your AR before the government bans them!!! TELL THE GOVERNMENT YOU WON'T LET THEM BAN THEM!
Excellent.
Old 01-08-2013, 3:45 PM
In Memoriam

Did anyone who went notice any HD 9mm ammo for sale? Namely stuff in 147gr such as HST or Ranger-T?
Old 01-08-2013, 9:07 PM

I was about 300 in line. I went in and bought my now overpriced Colt M4 6920. I will pick it up next week. I am not sure if I was happy to find it or just desperate to buy it.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsrhall View Post
I was about 300 in line. I went in and bought my now overpriced Colt M4 6920. I will pick it up next week. I am not sure if I was happy to find it or just desperate to buy it.
I am not sure I wanna know how much you paid for it but I will ask anyway.
How much?

I paid $1150 at the beginning of the year before DROS and taxes.
Old 01-09-2013, 7:32 AM

went around 1230 - 1 pm and no line to buy tickets then only took 2 min to get inside. Then i walked around for an hour or two and then got in line at lax for ammo and bought some ammo within 15 min. must of went at the right time. father in law went early and said the same as most of you about it being a madhouse.