Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:44 PM

Well, Brady Mom gun control advocate Jsimon7777 hasn't been back since driping Her/His/Its/Their little Soros turd in the punchbowl back on 7/8/18..... I guess being outed for the the troll shill She/He/It/They really are ended that little run of gibbering, shrieking, feces smearing, anti 2A insanity.

But I'm sure She/He/It/They are still among us under another alias.

Hopefully not "Jefferson Brady Mom Prepared To Ban Guns" though, as that "person" (or whatever) seems to have caught a ban.

Don't know if it's temporary or forever, but no loss and good riddence

And to all you other Marxist liberal Democrat troll shills out there, "Eat MAGA and die!".
Old 07-25-2018, 1:01 PM

So what are the cliffs notes? Who is the troll?
Old 07-25-2018, 1:49 PM

Jsimon7777, definitely.

Since they often travel in pairs, or are part of a team (sometimes many Democrat operatives will post using the same membership log-in; with a little practice you can identify which individual one is posting at the time by their style of writing, the favorite phrases and buzz-words they use, and the spelling and/or grammar errors they make) or the same one will post under multiple names and defend/validate the postings She/He/It/They made under other names.

So I'm guessing that "Jefferson Prepared", defender of Jsimon7777, is either the same individual, or part of the same Democrat "Cyber Squad".
Old 07-25-2018, 2:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
I'm here for dem milfy's, lookin' for action!

Old 07-25-2018, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus von W. View Post
Jsimon7777, definitely.

Since they often travel in pairs, or are part of a team (sometimes many Democrat operatives will post using the same membership log-in; with a little practice you can identify which individual one is posting at the time by their style of writing, the favorite phrases and buzz-words they use, and the spelling and/or grammar errors they make) or the same one will post under multiple names and defend/validate the postings She/He/It/They made under other names.

So I'm guessing that "Jefferson Prepared", defender of Jsimon7777, is either the same individual, or part of the same Democrat "Cyber Squad".
Ah gotcha, thanks for the notes
Old 07-25-2018, 3:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus von W. View Post
Jsimon7777, definitely.

It's pretty pathetic if you need to create another acct just to defend urself. But then again, most liberals are pretty pathetic.
Old 07-25-2018, 4:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonBear723 View Post
It's pretty pathetic if you need to create another acct just to defend urself. But then again, most liberals are pretty pathetic.
Ah did Kestrel find they had matching IPs?
WTB: Pietta 45lc conversion cylinder
Old 07-26-2018, 7:55 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka1911 View Post
The response I quoted of yours was a response to another post specifically talking about flag burning. Sorry if the continuity of comments got obscured.

Unfortunately your last example is exactly a situation where flag burning would be protected political speech. While you may be offended by it, you have no right to attempt to stifle it if your truly believe in the 1st Amendment.
You have misidentified the purpose of the 1st amendment. The 1st amendment was designed to help identify the enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake_nm View Post
10/4 . Ranger pm'd me. I will chill on replying to insults with my own insults. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:26 AM

fight fire with bigger fire!!! troll them back! a lot of keyboard warriors here.
Old 07-26-2018, 6:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagelBites View Post
Here you go:

"Sensible arms control would mean removing special liability protection for gun makers and gun stores (not sensible, unfair), required safety measures like locking guns up as well as required safety classes (infringement), legal removal of guns from people deemed suicidal or violent (sensible if due process is achieved), thorough background checks (already exists, for the most part. Wholly un-enforceable for private parties, and won't stop criminals from continuing their illegal firearm acquisitions), limiting the rounds a gun can hold (infringement), the rate it can fire (infringement), and the speed of reloading (infringement), and waiting periods and reporting of gun and ammo purchases (infringement), and banning weapons designed for or based on designs of modern weapons of war (infringement). Make special dispensations, like allowing owning guns of different types when left at gun ranges (infringement)."

We've all had these conversations before, many times, but I'll lay it out again here:

1. Our Founding Fathers already debated what is "sensible", and we have a 2nd Amendment for that. It's settled, there is no further discussion. Infringement is not an option.
2. None of the above proposed anti-freedoms will stop a criminal from killing. Gun-related violence will not decrease if/when any of these proposed anti-freedoms go into effect. When you create a law, you have to understand that only law-abiding citizens will follow that law. If you're trying to curtail the behavior of a criminal, how on earth would a new law help?
The only real guarantee that you have to curtail the behavior of a criminal is to lock them up for life or kill them.
Old 07-28-2018, 10:59 PM

True fact. Dead criminals don't commit more crimes.