Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-09-2016, 7:22 PM

Default AR stuff (JP rails, Ergo Grip, Magpul buttpad, TG VFG) & 1911 recoil springs

I am located near the Oakland Airport in the San Francisco Bay area and work in the El Cerrito area.

JP Enterprises Accessory Rail 4" (for old skool signature slotted handguards)

I have TWO of these rails for sale 4" with backer plates meant for the old skool JP "signature" handguards with oval slots. They were installed on an older gen 2 JP/VTAC signature handguard that was literally a safe queen, so they are in like new condition. Rails are made of aluminum.

Link to the rails can be found here:
http://jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPTR-L

Would like to reiterrate that these are for the OVAL slotted JP handguards. I am not sure if these will fit any other (oval slot) handguards in the market unless marked JP. I am also unsure if these will fit the new JP handguards that do not require backing plates. I no longer have tubular modular handguards so I honestly cannot check any cross compatibility - sorry.
(Slot size of the handguard inserts are .65" and screwhole spacing on the rail is approx 1.15" on center)
I have changed the rail on my JP rifle and am parting it out. These originally go for $50 each.
For sale for $27.00 each. (2 available) SOLD Pending

Ergo Grip (Ambi) for AR-15
Used in excellent condition. Black. Includes screw and “gapper”. No packaging. Just a spare I had lying around and never got to use.
$15.00
SOLD Pending

Magpul Extended Rubber Butt-Pad (0.55”)
Take off from a new CTR. Includes original screws. Packaging says “317” but the actual buttpad for sale is a “316” which comes stock with the magpul Commercial stocks but can be used for both commercial and mil-spec tubes. It gives the Mil-spec buttpads a little it more length and padding.
https://www.magpul.com/products/exte...ubber-butt-pad
$12.00
SOLD Pending

Tangodown Vertical Foregrip (VFG)
Black. Used in excellent condition. Includes original double sided tape for the light switch slot. No packaging. Just a spare I had lying around and never got to use.
$30.00 SOLD Pending

Last edited by Sniperboy; 06-14-2016 at 4:08 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 7:23 PM

Wolff 1911 variable power recoil spring & firing pin spring (42416 & 42418) 16.5 & 18.5 lbs
These are new in package.* Spares that I never got to.
Sale includes two sets in 16.5 lbs & 18.5 lbs
I will not split them up.* Sorry.
$10.00

Wolff 1911 reduced power calibration pack, recoil & firing pin spring (13112)
These are new in package.* This was for a project that I never got to.
Sale includes 5 recoil springs (11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 lbs) and 3 extra power firing pin springs.
I will not split them up.* Sorry.
$20.00SOLD Pending

Shipping is $7 priority mail in the USA, for small items we may be able to get away with $3 first class.
Buyer to include 3%+$0.30 paypal fee.
Price is firm, not taking offers or trades. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

Last edited by Sniperboy; 06-12-2016 at 5:25 PM..
Old 06-13-2016, 11:51 AM

BTTT pls.
Old 06-14-2016, 4:08 PM

ALL SOLD

Last edited by Sniperboy; 06-15-2016 at 2:32 PM..