Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2011, 7:21 PM

Default IWB HOLSTERS FOR SALE - New update 12-17-2011

*********** Christmas Special **********

from now until December 31st I am offering holsters with the Magazine option at no additional cost. The magazine option is an additonal $10.00 to the price of the holster but through the end of the year Standard Kydex Holster with Magazine option is $50.00 (plus shipping)

These holsters are inside the waste band holsters with leather for the backing that is against your body and Kydex as the formed shell.

They are riveted together and have adjustable belt clips.

Turn around time for replicas I have on hand is usually less than a week.

If you live near me and can drop your gun off I will make it the same day, usually within a few hours

If I have to purchase a replica then turn around time will be dependent on how long it takes me to get a replica in.

The below list of items are replica's I have on hand

Handgun

Glock 17
Glock 19
Glock 26
Springfield Armory XD-9
Springfield Armory XD-40/45 Tactical
Sig Sauer P225
Sig Sauer P226
Sig Sauer P226R
LC9
Luger LCP 380
Smith and Wesson Chief Special 45acp (the small compact one)
Desert Eagle baby Eagly 9mm
Desert Eagle 44 Magnum / 50 AE
Colt M1911 U.S. Army 1911
Kahr CW9
Kahr PM9
Kahr CW40

Magazines

45ACP
Ruger LCP 380
Sig Sauer 225
Sig Sauer P226 .357 / .40 - 12 round
Glock 9mm - (reads 17 rounds on the magazine)
Springfield XD 45
Desert Eagle .44
Desert Eagle .50AE
Baby Desert Eagle 9mm
Smith and Wesson Chief Special 45acp
Kahr 9
Kahr 40

The cost of the holsters to start with will be as follows:

$50.00 for the regular Kydex
$60.00 for Concealex (if I can still get the material, it is difficult to find, hard to work with but thinner and looks more durable)

$10.00 extra for a single magazine option.

Plus shipping for any of the guns listed above that I already have the replica's for. I will ship however the person requests, however I prefer to ship UPS with tracking. To me it seems to be the best option to ensure the product gets to the person and the packages is ensured. However I am considering using the USPS flat rate small box. that looks like that might be a good option.

If anyone has a need for a holster for a gun not listed and does not want to wait until I add it to my inventory, I will order the replica for anyone who wants to purchase two holsters or more. The cost of the replicas with shipping and tax exceed what I am selling the holsters for. So the first holster off the replica I lose money on. the second I make some profit.

Here are some pictures of holsters I have made so far

This holster I made for a friend who just purchased a Springfield XDm 40. It also fits my XD45 tactical perfefctly. So this holster is for the XDm 40 and XD 45 Tactical

This is a holster I made for my son in-law who works for a PD down in So Cal. While the gun is an LCP .380 and most people question why you would want a holster for it, he liked the one I made for myself and he said carrying it in his pocket became troublesome sometimes to get out. I really do not expect to sell many of these. but he has liked it and I can make them

My newest holster with Magazine attachment.

My second gen holster with Magazine attachment.

Here is my newest holster with magazine option. This is using the Concealex (Carbon fiber pattern)

So if you are looking for an IWB holster, please give me a shot.

You can either contact me on here or send me an email to thrasherfox@gmail.com

Currently I will accept payments through pay pal, cashiers check, money order or personal check. Cash of course if it is a face to face transaction.

However any form of payment other than pay pal or cash I will need to wait until the form of payment has cleared the bank before I can send the product out.

Thanks!!!

Ron
1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Last edited by thrasherfox; 12-17-2011 at 10:58 AM..