Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 01-03-2017, 3:47 PM
Veteran Member

Default WTS- Gas Blow Backs Individual Sales. Completely Refurbished

PLEASE PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I would prefer no posting in the thread. Thanks in advance for that.

Most of these are very uncommon. All of them have been gone through and parts replaced as needed. All mags seal.

I will include gbb care and loading instructions with each. All of these run ideally on Green Gas. Think of it as propane without the odor and silicon added. I have used propane since adapters were first offered. Magazines are still offered for these. Consider High Pressure Air as the best propellant.

Propane Adapter with Silicon-Press Me
HPA Set Ups-Press Me
50 Rd Gas Mag-Press Me

Selling Individually the following..

1. KSC/KWA G 26 Select Fire Metal slide. This is the 26 sized slide with the grip lengthened to the 19 size. Semi auto and Full auto functional. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced.
Selector, ball bearing and spring replaced. Silicon Carbide on grip reduction. Excellent functional condition. This GBB has a crazy fast cycling action. It may not lock back on last bb fired. This may be in part to the aftermarket guide rod and spring. Includes (1) 19 sized flush fitting mag and (1) 17 sized mag. Shipped $200

Video

2. KWA G 19 Plastic Slide. Mid Sized with the lighter plastic slide. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $200

3. KSC/KWA G 19 Metal Slide. Mid Sized with Aluminum slide. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $250.

Last edited by Matt P; 02-02-2017 at 1:44 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 3:54 PM
Veteran Member

4. KSC/KWA G 19 Metal Slide. Mid Sized with Aluminum slide. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. (1) Extra Mag included Full Length New. Shipped $265.

5. KSC/KWA G 17 Metal Slide. Full Sized with Aluminum slide. Silicon Carbide over Grip Reduction. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $200.

6. KSC/KWA G 18C Select Fire. Metal Slide. Full Sized with Aluminum slide. (1) 50 Rd Gas Mag included with (1) Standard Mag. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $265.

Video
Last BB fired lock back. All of them do this except 26.

Semi Auto

Last edited by Matt P; 02-02-2017 at 1:46 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 4:06 PM
Veteran Member

7. SOLD- KWA/KSC G 34. Very realistic to include extended slide release and other features. Metal Alum. Slide. Adjustable Sights. (2) Mags with one of them brand new. Completely gone through. I have never seen another one this realistic. Loading tool and Hop up Adjustment included in box. $300 shipped.

8. SOLD-

9. KWA G 34 Plastic Slide. (1) New magazine included. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $200.

10. 9. KWA G 34 Plastic Slide. (1) New magazine included. Completely gone through with any worn parts replaced. Shipped $200.

Last edited by Matt P; 03-01-2017 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 4:10 PM
Veteran Member

11. Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa Modified. This gas blow back is very similar to the STI/SV series. It has an after-market slide with Springfield trade marks. Standoff Muzzle Device. Cerakoated. Silicon Carbide treatment to the grip. Excellent internal condition. I have Ten (10) gas mags for this one. I preferred this series for training due to magazine capacity of 31 bbs. It is very easy to load. Many of the mags have expensive Nine Ball brand release valves I purchased and installed. Mags for these average $40 per. Selling all mags and the pistol for $325.00 Shipped

12. Western Arms SV 5.0 series. This Japanese manufacture of gas blow backs feature many unique designs. From the inner barrel set up, trigger and release valve and the magazine release valve.
These are normally always a limited run. Very little cheaply manufactured materials on this. You would be amazed at how closely almost all the features of this duplicate the actual handgun. I have the before images and after. I completely went through this and refinished most parts. All shot with cerakoat. I hand polished the frame and slide and hammer. I even drilled out the front sight and equipped it with a fiber optic light pipe. (2) Magazines with this. A 50 rd extended magazine which I have never seen elsewhere, and a standard magazine. Excellent condition. $300.00 Shipped.
Considered by many to be the hardest kicking and best made gas guns available. Clarence Lee the Airsoft Surgeon normally starts with this brand when customizing.

Before

Last edited by Matt P; 03-01-2017 at 1:00 PM..
Old 01-05-2017, 1:52 PM
Veteran Member

13. Beretta M9 Series by Tokyo Marui. Another gas blow back I refinished. This has Dura coat on the frame, slide and outer barrel. Cerakoat on the grips. (1) Magazine with this but they should be easy to find. $100 Shipped.

14. KJW Heckler and Koch USP series. Another one I refinished the slide and sights. great gas blow back action. Extra magazines are inexpensive for this. $30 through evike and available. This is not a cheaply manufactured gas blow back. Very complex slide valve unit with a sliding nozzle end. Cerakoat was what I used. $100 shipped.

Last edited by Matt P; 03-01-2017 at 1:11 PM..
Old 01-14-2017, 10:41 AM

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2017, 2:39 AM

Nice WA. Do you know which model it originally was?
Old 01-31-2017, 4:36 PM
Veteran Member

It was Western Arms Infinity 5.0 SCW/SV series.

I am completely going through it and will re-paint many of the parts. I hope to show a comparison of this gas system compared to others. The WA series was just incredible in it's sophistication. Even the inner/outer barrel system seemed more complex than it needed to be.
The magazines also were quite unique.

I have it completely disassembled. Almost done with the other series of GBBs I am going through.

I am surprised no one bought the lot. I completed (3) more completes just from the spare parts I had.

Update.
I found some more stuff and will include it.
(2) more gas magazines were found for the Western Arms. One of them is a 50 round gas magazine. Very uncommon mag.
(2) Brand new M9 KWA magazines.
(3) More Hi-Capa magazines giving a total of (10) of just those.
In addition I will include the Black BBs and (2) hand loaders for the gas magazines. Those hand loaders make it super simple to load gas mags.

Black BB's are what you use when training with Airsoft guns. Since they are tough to see flying through the air using them force you to use the sights. Which is a huge advantage using gas guns to train with.
White BBs will distract you and cause you to look over the sights and adjust aim based on the flight path.

Last edited by Matt P; 03-01-2017 at 1:02 PM..
Old 02-16-2017, 11:47 PM

B.
Nice collection
Old 02-21-2017, 8:19 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks Ray...

I have begun the refurbish of the SV. I bead blasted it today. I plan to cerakoat tomorrow. It is an impressive gas blow back. The quality of the parts is what sets it aside. Plus that series may be one of the hardest blow back you can find.

I refurbished the KJW USP and was also impressed by this gas transfer system. Interesting secondary valve within the feed nozzle.

The TM Beretta is also almost done. The trigger bar lifter spring came in today.

I could quite possibly be an complete moron for putting so much time and money into these.