Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2017, 9:35 PM

Default New gun/survival/training shop in San Dimas

I just discover a new shop in my area, it's called Sureshot. They've been open a few weeks now, haven't seen them mentioned on calguns yet. Awesome little shop with knowledgeable staff ranging from retired SWAT to retired Navy Seals. They offer training classes, CCW classes, they carry a few different types of survival gear, and a decent selection of guns. Prices are pretty fair for a small shop, new Glocks in 9mm and .40s&w are $525 and glocks in 10mm and .45acp are $550. Not bad compared to some other local options. They only charge $25 for your background check if you buy from them, so that helps too.
I will never step foot in turners again. Sureshot and Alamo will be my go to FFLs
Only downside I saw was Ammo is a little expensive. Other than that it's an awesome shop and I highly recommend that you guys check them out.

SureShot
635 W. Arrow Hwy.
San Dimas, Ca 91773
(909)891-0500

Last edited by Intel0116; 09-20-2017 at 9:42 PM..