Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:05 AM
SloChicken's Avatar
SloChicken SloChicken is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newport, OR - Lewiston, ID
Posts: 3,647
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default NRA - lifetime memberships now $600

Just got off the phone with NRA regarding my membership.

I am a Life of Duty member, and they don't offer lifetime membership for this one, but the normal NRA lifetime membership is on sale right now for $600.

Was $1500 normally.


Now is the time,


Toss some money at the good fight! It will make you feel good!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-Shooter
To me, it was a fist-fight, except that I did not counter-attack.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:07 AM
Bull Elk Bull Elk is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,240
iTrader: 68 / 100%
Default

Short on cash? I actually feel sorry for the guys who paid full price just before the sale.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:15 AM
tanks's Avatar
tanks tanks is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

I think there was a period a year or so ago where it was $250
__________________
For Sale - Reloading Supplies Powder and Xtreme bullets, For Trade Federal Primers
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1191755
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:25 AM
eswrite's Avatar
eswrite eswrite is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles area
Posts: 463
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Arg! During the 100K drive they had it at $1,000, and I almost did it. As it is, I'm in for the next 6 years, which under some circumstances may be "a lifetime."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:57 AM
ACfixer's Avatar
ACfixer ACfixer is offline
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: KAPV-L35 SoCal
Posts: 2,091
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks View Post
I think there was a period a year or so ago where it was $250
I got mine for $500 about 8 years ago, but I've never seen life memberships for $250. I did get life "upgrades" for $250 and $300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Elk View Post
Short on cash? I actually feel sorry for the guys who paid full price just before the sale.
Well it's not like you get anything anyway, you give right? I've donated a few times over the years since I bought mine. Nothing to feel sorry for.
__________________


Buy made in USA whenever possible.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-16-2018, 7:58 AM
deephouse's Avatar
deephouse deephouse is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,491
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

If you want a different take on this, arguably your money is better spent by donating directly to the NRA-ILA.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-16-2018, 8:14 AM
2Aon2wheels's Avatar
2Aon2wheels 2Aon2wheels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 446
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

i got life for $300 many years ago during a sale they had, but since have donated and bought up to benefactor level.

deephouse is correct - NRA-ILA money is directly used for lobbying efforts. membership dues are not.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:16 AM
MissiontoMars MissiontoMars is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 817
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

What benefits does a lifetime membership bring? (other than that warm-fuzzy feeling?)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:19 AM
toiletfighter's Avatar
toiletfighter toiletfighter is offline
Get Lost...
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Foothills Lurker
Posts: 1,225
iTrader: 70 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eswrite View Post
Arg! During the 100K drive they had it at $1,000, and I almost did it. As it is, I'm in for the next 6 years, which under some circumstances may be "a lifetime."
NRA will apply your dues paid and deduct from a lifetime membership.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:39 AM
tanks's Avatar
tanks tanks is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissiontoMars View Post
What benefits does a lifetime membership bring? (other than that warm-fuzzy feeling?)
A lot of gun clubs require an NRA membership.
__________________
For Sale - Reloading Supplies Powder and Xtreme bullets, For Trade Federal Primers
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1191755
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:41 AM
mlevans66's Avatar
mlevans66 mlevans66 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Now in a free state
Posts: 9,256
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

I got mines for $500 some time ago.
__________________
The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:45 AM
tanks's Avatar
tanks tanks is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,732
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACfixer View Post
I got mine for $500 about 8 years ago, but I've never seen life memberships for $250. I did get life "upgrades" for $250 and $300.



Well it's not like you get anything anyway, you give right? I've donated a few times over the years since I bought mine. Nothing to feel sorry for.
It $300 for a life membership. 3 years ago. (I did say about $250 ).
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ght=NRA&page=3

Though, recently upgraded to endowment member for $250 during the protests.
__________________
For Sale - Reloading Supplies Powder and Xtreme bullets, For Trade Federal Primers
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1191755
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:37 AM
deephouse's Avatar
deephouse deephouse is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,491
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

I get 1/2 off lane fees at Jackson on Tuesday’s... so I’m making my dues back $8 at a time LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-16-2018, 12:20 PM
2Aon2wheels's Avatar
2Aon2wheels 2Aon2wheels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 446
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissiontoMars View Post
What benefits does a lifetime membership bring? (other than that warm-fuzzy feeling?)
Warm fuzzy feeling. Also allows for voting of NRA board members (you also get this after you been an annual member for 5 years I believe)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-16-2018, 12:21 PM
2Aon2wheels's Avatar
2Aon2wheels 2Aon2wheels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 446
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
I get 1/2 off lane fees at Jackson on Tuesday’s... so I’m making my dues back $8 at a time LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha, I'm not the only one!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-16-2018, 4:33 PM
The Shootist's Avatar
The Shootist The Shootist is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SGV/ Escaping to Nevada 5-21-18
Posts: 1,847
iTrader: 31 / 100%
Default

Sometimes they even have an option for 4 payments...I did that when it was $500 for a lifetime member. Do it!
__________________
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
CRPA MEMBER
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
CGN CONTRIBUTOR
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-16-2018, 4:51 PM
RiskyBusiness's Avatar
RiskyBusiness RiskyBusiness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,738
iTrader: 16 / 94%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Elk View Post
Short on cash? I actually feel sorry for the guys who paid full price just before the sale.
I feel sorry for any guy who ponied up at any point in time of their existence. Remind me the last time your contributions helped the cause for those of us here in CA? 2A rights have been getting stripped down year in and out and the NRA still convinces you that you need them? lul

i suggest you find a more productive/effective way to put your money to use. buy the doughnuts and coffee for 2A marches, flyers, hell buy another gun. Nothing supports 2A more than adding another piece of steel to your safe.
__________________
https://imgur.com/a/yO4kS

Last edited by RiskyBusiness; 05-16-2018 at 4:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-16-2018, 5:09 PM
madjack956's Avatar
madjack956 madjack956 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ORANGE COUNTY
Posts: 2,519
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyBusiness View Post
I feel sorry for any guy who ponied up at any point in time of their existence. Remind me the last time your contributions helped the cause for those of us here in CA? 2A rights have been getting stripped down year in and out and the NRA still convinces you that you need them? lul

i suggest you find a more productive/effective way to put your money to use. buy the doughnuts and coffee for 2A marches, flyers, hell buy another gun. Nothing supports 2A more than adding another piece of steel to your safe.
The only reason why you can still spend your money on another gun is because, and only because, of the NRA.

So you keep your dollars like the leech that every gun owning non NRA member is, and hopefully the rest of us will help the NRA stop the rest of the country from becoming California.

p.s. Tom Cruise blows
__________________
Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-16-2018, 6:15 PM
xSlapshotx's Avatar
xSlapshotx xSlapshotx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 261
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

A couple of months ago I called to renew my yearly membership and they gave me the sales pitch for the Lifetime membership at $600. I went for it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-16-2018, 8:25 PM
ACfixer's Avatar
ACfixer ACfixer is offline
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: KAPV-L35 SoCal
Posts: 2,091
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks View Post
It $300 for a life membership. 3 years ago. (I did say about $250 ).
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ght=NRA&page=3

Though, recently upgraded to endowment member for $250 during the protests.
I stand corrected! Still no regrets at $500, nor would I have any regrets if I had paid the full price. I like having skin in the game. Upgraded to Patron for $300 a couple months ago to counter the libs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissiontoMars View Post
What benefits does a lifetime membership bring? (other than that warm-fuzzy feeling?)
It has the benefit of you knowing you're in it for keeps.
__________________


Buy made in USA whenever possible.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:05 PM
KrisDSA's Avatar
KrisDSA KrisDSA is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: East Coast / West Coast
Posts: 2,515
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks View Post
I think there was a period a year or so ago where it was $250
Yep..
__________________
WildLeaks.com
S&W 442 with Snakeshot in the pocket
And
Glock 23 with Buffalo Bore on the hip.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:07 PM
BeerMe BeerMe is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 93
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Do you have a link for the $600 signup or is it only over the phone?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:15 PM
Wordupmybrotha's Avatar
Wordupmybrotha Wordupmybrotha is offline
From Anotha Motha
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 4,069
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

I just went on their website. No mention of the sale. Link to the sale por favor.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-16-2018, 9:26 PM
PyroFox79 PyroFox79 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,534
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjack956 View Post
The only reason why you can still spend your money on another gun is because, and only because, of the NRA.

So you keep your dollars like the leech that every gun owning non NRA member is, and hopefully the rest of us will help the NRA stop the rest of the country from becoming California.

p.s. Tom Cruise blows
Except for all those gun control laws and regulations they supported. Like the NFA, GCA, bump stock ban, etc...oh wait let me guess that was a Different NRA. Like it was a different Democrat party that owned slaves and went to war because they wanted to keep them among other reasons.
__________________
USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

To be American is to disobey.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:19 PM
CamW CamW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SGV
Posts: 1,086
iTrader: 88 / 100%
Default

Turners sells NRA memebrships on their website.
They list a Distinguished Lifetime Membership for $500.

https://www.turners.com/national-rif...embership-7153
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:34 PM
kel-tec-innovations's Avatar
kel-tec-innovations kel-tec-innovations is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I.E. San Bernardino/Riverside, California
Posts: 4,085
iTrader: 131 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamW View Post
Turners sells NRA memebrships on their website.
They list a Distinguished Lifetime Membership for $500.

https://www.turners.com/national-rif...embership-7153
Distinguished Vs. regular life time? Besides $500 difference?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:48 PM
CamW CamW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SGV
Posts: 1,086
iTrader: 88 / 100%
Default

I checked the NRA website, a Distinguished Life membership is 65 years or older , or disabled veteran.

https://joinnra.nra.org/join/Distinguished.aspx
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-17-2018, 1:01 AM
wpage's Avatar
wpage wpage is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,315
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Lifetime benefits include, lifetime periodicals, digital or print. Voting rights for elections. Whatever gift you choose at sign up. Certain discounts and club rights.
__________________
God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16

United Air Epic Fail Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-17-2018, 8:35 AM
SloChicken's Avatar
SloChicken SloChicken is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newport, OR - Lewiston, ID
Posts: 3,647
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordupmybrotha View Post
I just went on their website. No mention of the sale. Link to the sale por favor.
Call NRA membership services, as stated in the OP.

de nada
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-Shooter
To me, it was a fist-fight, except that I did not counter-attack.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-17-2018, 9:07 AM
Snoopy47's Avatar
Snoopy47 Snoopy47 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,949
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I went for the $600 life member as well. I got the jacket to prove it.

Mainly, my gun club memberships require it, so I will be benefiting in the long run.

I was tempted to get my 1 year old son a membership, not that I could have got him a life member deal (one had to be current member to get that), but I anticipate in the years to come he'd get a similar deal marketed toward him, and then I could buy him a life membership when he's like 9 or something.
__________________
Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-17-2018, 10:46 AM
xSlapshotx's Avatar
xSlapshotx xSlapshotx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 261
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Tell them to keep their cheesy gifts and save the money. I got a 2” folding pocket knife ( made in China) that is worthless.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-17-2018, 8:07 PM
madjack956's Avatar
madjack956 madjack956 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ORANGE COUNTY
Posts: 2,519
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroFox79 View Post
Except for all those gun control laws and regulations they supported. Like the NFA, GCA, bump stock ban, etc...oh wait let me guess that was a Different NRA. Like it was a different Democrat party that owned slaves and went to war because they wanted to keep them among other reasons.
"The only reason why you can still spend your money on another gun is because, and only because, of the NRA". -madjack956

I've been staring at your rebuttal, to my original statement above, for quite some time, and am still puzzled at your response.

Now if you responded with perhaps, "I disagree with your statement madjack, the NRA's influence in Washington has nothing to do with our 2nd Amendment freedom we enjoy today, it is because of X,Y,or Z reasons", I'd say you would have an argument.

But to start carrying on about the NFA, Democrats, and slaves seems to be quite the dirt road for an argument.

Maybe you should try again.
__________________
Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-17-2018, 8:14 PM
SoCalPI SoCalPI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: South Orange County
Posts: 1,840
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Aon2wheels View Post
i got life for $300 many years ago during a sale they had, but since have donated and bought up to benefactor level.

deephouse is correct - NRA-ILA money is directly used for lobbying efforts. membership dues are not.
Got my lifetime too for $300, but that was back in 2002.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 PM
PyroFox79 PyroFox79 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,534
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjack956 View Post
"The only reason why you can still spend your money on another gun is because, and only because, of the NRA". -madjack956

I've been staring at your rebuttal, to my original statement above, for quite some time, and am still puzzled at your response.

Now if you responded with perhaps, "I disagree with your statement madjack, the NRA's influence in Washington has nothing to do with our 2nd Amendment freedom we enjoy today, it is because of X,Y,or Z reasons", I'd say you would have an argument.

But to start carrying on about the NFA, Democrats, and slaves seems to be quite the dirt road for an argument.

Maybe you should try again.
But am I wrong about the NRA supporting the NFA, GCA, or bumpstocks? Explain to me what rights have been restored because of the NRA? Pretty sure we still cant open carry, still dont have CCW issuance(recent "liberalization" of policies could be attributed to the upcoming election), still have an AWB, still cant buy whatever size magazine I want, and the roster. That's just in CA.

Federally we are restricted on firing modes, suppressors, among other things. But then you may not believe that every gun law is an infringement.
__________________
USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

To be American is to disobey.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-18-2018, 12:39 AM
madjack956's Avatar
madjack956 madjack956 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ORANGE COUNTY
Posts: 2,519
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroFox79 View Post
But am I wrong about the NRA supporting the NFA, GCA, or bumpstocks? Explain to me what rights have been restored because of the NRA? Pretty sure we still cant open carry, still dont have CCW issuance(recent "liberalization" of policies could be attributed to the upcoming election), still have an AWB, still cant buy whatever size magazine I want, and the roster. That's just in CA.

Federally we are restricted on firing modes, suppressors, among other things. But then you may not believe that every gun law is an infringement.
Still on that dirt road I see.

The fact that you are right or wrong is irrelevant to my post. As I said before, it is not a good argument to my original statement.

There are a lot of things we don't have.

If you want to argue the merits of your statements, start a new thread, don't go sideways in my post with remarks that have nothing to do with my response to another member.

Just for the record, I hate any and all infringements, including being restricted after serving your time, fun switches, explosives, etc.

But I'll state my opinion one more time for the cheap seats.

If the NRA hadn't been going to bat for us all these years in Washington, D.C., we wouldn't be able to own anything by now.

It is also my opinion that anyone that can't see that after all the cards the anti's have shown, the vile that comes from their mouths directed at the NRA, and videos of Feinstein, Deleon and the rest of the fools that show their *** in videos, you are totally obtuse and shouldn't own a toaster, or are irretrievably cheap, leeching your freedoms off the backs of the organization and its members.

Flame ON!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. How strong do you think our clout would be in Washington if all 80 million gun owners were NRA members?
__________________
Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-18-2018, 4:14 AM
Jimmy's's Avatar
Jimmy's Jimmy's is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: A few state lines over in the land of the FREE!
Posts: 2,613
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Everyone wants to support yet they go for the cheap lifetime route.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-18-2018, 4:46 AM
drpatel77's Avatar
drpatel77 drpatel77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lemoore, CA; Ventura, CA, Orange County, CA
Posts: 315
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Default

^^^^^ DIS so true.....
__________________
NRA, GOA, GOC, CRPA Member
Proud to be an American!!!!!!
TRUMP 2020!!!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-18-2018, 4:56 AM
toiletfighter's Avatar
toiletfighter toiletfighter is offline
Get Lost...
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Foothills Lurker
Posts: 1,225
iTrader: 70 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy's View Post
Everyone wants to support yet they go for the cheap lifetime route.
Nice assumption.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-18-2018, 5:15 AM
humble servant's Avatar
humble servant humble servant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bass ackwards
Posts: 388
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy's View Post
Everyone wants to support yet they go for the cheap lifetime route.
The lifetime membership gives me a sense of pride.
I'll continue to upgrade and donate till I'm rigid.
I think most life members are the same.
It seems that a lot of people on Calguns try to justify their position by marginalizing others.
Buy whatever membership you want be it lifetime, 5 year, one year, whatever, but be a member.
Joining the NRA is the least that we can all do.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-18-2018, 7:30 AM
2Aon2wheels's Avatar
2Aon2wheels 2Aon2wheels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 446
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I went the cheap lifetime route. then upgrade to endowment, patron, and benefactor. All while giving to NRA-ILA (the actual war chest of the NRA which was spent in key districts in 2016 that went for Trump)

See this: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b17e5e14e636

Can you point me to any other 2A group that get's the liberal panties in such a bunch?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:08 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.