Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2018, 9:51 AM

Hey Guys! I have been lurking since May when I found out about the Prop 64 reclassification. I was recently informed by my lawyer that my petition was granted July 11th! Why it took a month for me to find out is anyone's guess. The almost comical thing is you guys are substantially more educated about this than any lawyer I've spoken with. Huge thanks for giving me so much information and in turn, hope.

I now live in Colorado and as far as I know, I'm the only one trying to make a purchase out-of-state. I have been trying to find out if the JUS8715 form has been submitted or not. My lawyer has given me no answers and the court is so busy they don't even have an option to sit on hold when calling. I will have to try first thing in the AM tomorrow.

My current plan is to do a Live Scan to send to CA. Once that is confirmed updated, I was going to do one with CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigations) before trying to make a purchase. In CO there is no mandatory wait time so the undetermined release won't be something I have to deal with. That said, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Is there any reason I need to check with the FBI as well? I was hoping to wait until the expungment is processed prior to doing a Live Scan with them in the hopes that the conviction won't show up for employment purposes. I'm trying to take things one step at a time but it's all very exciting and I can't help but get ahead of myself.

It still hasn't really sunk in that I'm not a felon anymore.

Last edited by Ca2co; 08-23-2018 at 11:07 AM..
Old 08-23-2018, 10:52 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca2co View Post
Hey Guys! I have been lurking since May when I found out about the Prop 61 reclassification. I was recently informed by my lawyer that my petition was granted July 11th! Why it took a month for me to find out is anyone's guess. The almost comical thing is you guys are substantially more educated about this than any lawyer I've spoken with. Huge thanks for giving me so much information and in turn, hope.

Quote:
I now live in Colorado and as far as I know, I'm the only one trying to make a purchase out-of-state. I have been trying to find out if the JUS8715 form has been submitted or not. My lawyer has given me no answers and the court is so busy they don't even have an option to sit on hold when calling. I will have to try first thing in the AM tomorrow.
I believe one of the earlier posters in this thread is now living in Oregon, and has been successful, you'd have to go through the whole thing to find it.

Quote:
My current plan is to do a Live Scan to send to CA. Once that is confirmed updated, I was going to do one with CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigations) before trying to make a purchase. In CO there is no mandatory wait time so the undetermined release won't be something I have to deal with. That said, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.
If the CBI is anything like the CA DOJ, I do not think the CBI would have anything on you, unless you have a record in CO as well. If that is the case, doing a LiveScan through the CBI may be of little use. I believe the issue is that they are not authorized to check NICS except for an actual purchase, therefore they can only see what the State has on record. For example, in CA the PFEC only checks State records, so the State may say you are all clear, but for the actual purchase they are authorized to check NICS and that is where out of state records will come up.

Quote:
Is there any reason I need to check with the FBI as well? I was hoping to wait until the expungment is processed prior to doing a Live Scan with them in the hopes that the conviction won't show up for employment purposes. I'm trying to take things one step at a time but it's all very exciting and I can't help but get ahead of myself.

Once you get the CA DOJ LiveScan back, I would think the FBI would be the next one to do, as that will be the source for the background check on your 4473 in CO. While you won't have the 30 day "Undetermined" to deal with, I believe they can do a 3 business day "Delay" if something comes up.

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics/a-nics-delay
Old 08-23-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Hey Guys! I have been lurking since May when I found out about the Prop 61 reclassification. I was recently informed by my lawyer that my petition was granted July 11th! Why it took a month for me to find out is anyone's guess. The almost comical thing is you guys are substantially more educated about this than any lawyer I've spoken with. Huge thanks for giving me so much information and in turn, hope.

Congrats and welcome to the Forum! If you were just approved in July 2018 you still need to give it 3-6 months to get reported and to reflect on your live scan. We did have another forum member Dilexi who was approved out of state in Oregon. It feels goooooood to be free from the "F" tag
Old 08-23-2018, 6:07 PM

Thanks guys, hopefully CA DOJ doesn't take 6 months!
Old 08-23-2018, 6:16 PM

Here is some good reading. Hopefully, as the Prop 64 becomes more understood we are not given such a hassle. I also read comments from district attorneys for California that say if you are granted Prop 64 you firearm right are RESTORED. Comments I read from district attorneys was a different article I was reading last night.

https://bakersfieldnow.com/news/loca...ot-convictions

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2018, 9:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumeazy View Post
Reason given for orange county?

sent from the internets
Morals. A lawyer asked the sergeant in charge of the division on my behalf after I was denied, hoping maybe he just didnít read the explanation, and it was a flat out negative. Thereís a lawsuit cooking up in LA for a DA that canít get a ccw issued, if the 9th circuit ruling that open carry should be allowed holds up then thereís a case to be made that own or the other must be allowed, much like Peruta. So for now Iíll enjoy that I can mod (coat) my handguns and enjoy shooting IPSC/IDPA/USPSA. Looking to do a PRS match too but had to send my Savage back to the factory and now Iím waiting (4 weeks in) on them to send a replacement. And I get to do the whole DROS on it all over. But like I keep saying, problems I never thought Iíd have
Old 09-12-2018, 8:08 AM

Quote:
Thanks guys, hopefully CA DOJ doesn't take 6 months!
It is worth the wait. I never imagined my 2A rights would be restored. I waited over a year before I purchased a hand gun.

I m considering getting a CC permit! In Oregon you can open carry, but it scares people. Prop 64 restored my 2A rights!!

Thanks to all of you for the support here Calguns.
Old 09-19-2018, 6:49 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

I'm taking a local firearms training course that's run by the Sheriff's Office. I figure it will help with my CCW application. One of the requirements is to perform a Live Scan for a firearms eligibility check, and then obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The COE is generally used if you are going to work in firearm/ammo sales or training - it seems it's kind of odd to request it if you're not going to be using it in a business capacity.

Did the firearms eligibility Live Scan yesterday, it's more expensive than the generic Live Scan, it cost a total of $96. You take your Applicant Tracking Identifier (ATI) number that's given during the Live Scan and enter it on the CFARs website. There's no fee for this. I did this yesterday, and was notified by email today that I had an update. Logged in, and they had a certificate available (attached).

I figure it might not be a bad idea to make copies and keep them in your vehicle(s) and gun bags.

Last edited by Spazstic; 09-19-2018 at 6:53 AM..
Old 09-20-2018, 11:38 PM

Guys,

I am not sure if I missed a step with my NICS appeal. I sent in to update additional information already for my live Scan. However, I also did my NICS appeal. I sent certified copies of my court documents, my live Scan, and my denied dros. Tonight when I happen to be looking at the NICS appeal page again I seen where they say to send copies of your fingerprints. I forgot this step. Now my question is, does my live Scan fulfill this step since they do the live Scan based off your fingerprints? Or do I need to go get my fingerprints taken and re submit a new NICS appeal? As always thanks in advance!

Damn, I read the requirements again and totally forgot the rolled fingerprints. It looks like I will need to go get those done and submit another appeal with NICS. Can't believe I missed that part. Smh

Last edited by CaliTrav; 09-20-2018 at 11:48 PM..
Old 09-20-2018, 11:49 PM

Nice man!! I'm jealous lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazstic View Post
I'm taking a local firearms training course that's run by the Sheriff's Office. I figure it will help with my CCW application. One of the requirements is to perform a Live Scan for a firearms eligibility check, and then obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The COE is generally used if you are going to work in firearm/ammo sales or training - it seems it's kind of odd to request it if you're not going to be using it in a business capacity.

Did the firearms eligibility Live Scan yesterday, it's more expensive than the generic Live Scan, it cost a total of $96. You take your Applicant Tracking Identifier (ATI) number that's given during the Live Scan and enter it on the CFARs website. There's no fee for this. I did this yesterday, and was notified by email today that I had an update. Logged in, and they had a certificate available (attached).

I figure it might not be a bad idea to make copies and keep them in your vehicle(s) and gun bags.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:01 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTrav View Post
Guys,

I am not sure if I missed a step with my NICS appeal. I sent in to update additional information already for my live Scan. However, I also did my NICS appeal. I sent certified copies of my court documents, my live Scan, and my denied dros. Tonight when I happen to be looking at the NICS appeal page again I seen where they say to send copies of your fingerprints. I forgot this step. Now my question is, does my live Scan fulfill this step since they do the live Scan based off your fingerprints? Or do I need to go get my fingerprints taken and re submit a new NICS appeal? As always thanks in advance!

Damn, I read the requirements again and totally forgot the rolled fingerprints. It looks like I will need to go get those done and submit another appeal with NICS. Can't believe I missed that part. Smh

When I filed my appeal through CJIS (NICS gets their info from CJIS), I sent the same documents you did, although they weren't certified (expensive). I did not send a fingerprint card.

CJIS responded with a letter and an updated record a short while later. I don't believe there is a need to send in a fingerprint card if you are sending in a Live Scan.

Here's the info I posted on my "How to" Guide:

Challenge your FBI history summary through FBI's CJIS Division. Send a letter describing your situation, including dates and case numbers, and how it was reduced to the FBI's CJIS Division Office at:
FBI CJIS Division
Attn: Criminal History Analysis Team 1
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306
I suggest also including your court docket (showing the reduction), as well as the court minutes, and signed (by the judge and DA) petition for redetermination. I had to pay for a copy of my minutes and signed petition. I also included a copy of the FBI Live Scan. Highlight the relevant areas on your court docket, minutes, etc., to make it easier for the person reviewing your file. I received a packet back approximately one month later from CJIS with a full typed letter describing the reduction and with an updated copy of my FBI Live Scan showing the reduction to misdemeanor.
Old 09-21-2018, 3:29 PM

Thanks bud! I will follow your directions and appeal through CJIS next. Thanks again!
Quote:
When I filed my appeal through CJIS (NICS gets their info from CJIS), I sent the same documents you did, although they weren't certified (expensive). I did not send a fingerprint card.

CJIS responded with a letter and an updated record a short while later. I don't believe there is a need to send in a fingerprint card if you are sending in a Live Scan.

Here's the info I posted on my "How to" Guide:

Challenge your FBI history summary through FBI's CJIS Division. Send a letter describing your situation, including dates and case numbers, and how it was reduced to the FBI's CJIS Division Office at:
FBI CJIS Division
Attn: Criminal History Analysis Team 1
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306
I suggest also including your court docket (showing the reduction), as well as the court minutes, and signed (by the judge and DA) petition for redetermination. I had to pay for a copy of my minutes and signed petition. I also included a copy of the FBI Live Scan. Highlight the relevant areas on your court docket, minutes, etc., to make it easier for the person reviewing your file. I received a packet back approximately one month later from CJIS with a full typed letter describing the reduction and with an updated copy of my FBI Live Scan showing the reduction to misdemeanor.
Old 09-24-2018, 5:27 AM

Default Can finally give an Update!!!!

For all you cats out there waiting for your record to be automatically updated, i can safely say that the wait time is pretty much 6 months exactly. Following are the dates for everything step i took.

March 5th, court granted prop 64 felony reduction for HS 11359.

May 9th, 1st gun purchase denied on morning of the 14th (5 days later)

June 15th, did livescan to see if record had been updated, still showed felony conviction.

June 19th, challenged findings using BICA form provided with my livescan background check. The form allows you to state you case as far as your record being incorrect. Along with my explanation i provided copies of the judges order showing that the relief was given as well as a certified copy of the minutes.

June 22nd, (4 days later) letter from DOJ stating that they received my letter challenging the findings and that they would reply by mail once they have done the research.

Sept 10, almost 3 months since their 1st reply and still nothing from the DOJ, so since we were over the 6 month mark since i was granted the reduction i decided to run my DROS again.

Sept 20, picked up my Springfield XD 40 on a natural 10 day wait. happier than a pig in ****. This has been 9 years in the making and now its done. Going later this morning to buy my Springfield Saint Edge AR 15. Life is finally good!

Thank you to everyone who posts on this thread. It was a tremendous help when i started trying to figure out how to navigate through the ****storm that is dealing with the DOJ and updating your record.
Old 09-24-2018, 5:30 AM

Oh and i still as of today have not received a final reply from the DOJ in regards to the BICA form i submitted. Over 3 months now, thank God i decided not to wait and re ran the DROS at the 6 month mark
Old 09-24-2018, 6:36 AM

Congrats deftOmS!!! Feels good right? Enjoy your freedom once more!
Old 09-24-2018, 7:27 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deftOmS View Post
Sept 20, picked up my Springfield XD 40 on a natural 10 day wait. happier than a pig in ****. This has been 9 years in the making and now its done. Going later this morning to buy my Springfield Saint Edge AR 15. Life is finally good!

Thank you to everyone who posts on this thread. It was a tremendous help when i started trying to figure out how to navigate through the ****storm that is dealing with the DOJ and updating your record.
Congrats! It's a good feeling. FYI, I think it took about 6 months for the CA DOJ to finally get back to me. They did, however, update (clarify?) my record and provide an updated Live Scan.
Old 09-24-2018, 7:13 PM

Quote:
For all you cats out there waiting for your record to be automatically updated, i can safely say that the wait time is pretty much 6 months exactly. Following are the dates for everything step i took.

March 5th, court granted prop 64 felony reduction for HS 11359.

May 9th, 1st gun purchase denied on morning of the 14th (5 days later)

June 15th, did livescan to see if record had been updated, still showed felony conviction.

June 19th, challenged findings using BICA form provided with my livescan background check. The form allows you to state you case as far as your record being incorrect. Along with my explanation i provided copies of the judges order showing that the relief was given as well as a certified copy of the minutes.

June 22nd, (4 days later) letter from DOJ stating that they received my letter challenging the findings and that they would reply by mail once they have done the research.

Sept 10, almost 3 months since their 1st reply and still nothing from the DOJ, so since we were over the 6 month mark since i was granted the reduction i decided to run my DROS again.

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2018, 3:45 PM

After submitting my NICS appeal I received my letter back today that they received it. They did say I need to submit an fingerprints card which I will. However, they said my STN or NTN number was not valid and contact my FFL. The FFL told me the dros number is the STN? Looks like I need to Dros again so if denied I can get the NTN#.

I am going to send off my information to the CIJS as well like recommend and go down and Dros again at a new FFL so if it does get denied I can get the NTN#. At least this FFL that was recommended said they do release on undetermined. I am curious if the last FFL did not give me accurate info for the STN# or if it really is the Dros number. I even sent a copy of the Dros so not sure why they are giving me such a hard time.

I am very happy for those that are getting everything cleared up and getting their firearms. Hopefully, one day I can give a positive comment on here instead of the headache and hoops I am jumping through.

Old 09-26-2018, 7:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
After submitting my NICS appeal I received my letter back today that they received it. They did say I need to submit an fingerprints card which I will. However, they said my STN or NTN number was not valid and contact my FFL. The FFL told me the dros number is the STN? Looks like I need to Dros again so if denied I can get the NTN#.

I am going to send off my information to the CIJS as well like recommend and go down and Dros again at a new FFL so if it does get denied I can get the NTN#. At least this FFL that was recommended said they do release on undetermined. I am curious if the last FFL did not give me accurate info for the STN# or if it really is the Dros number. I even sent a copy of the Dros so not sure why they are giving me such a hard time.

I am very happy for those that are getting everything cleared up and getting their firearms. Hopefully, one day I can give a positive comment on here instead of the headache and hoops I am jumping through.

The STN is your DROS number and will be on your paperwork when you purchase.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with the fingerprint card or a NICS appeal. I would just send your paperwork in to CJIS. That will clear your FBI record.

To purchase, you only need to get your record straight with the CA DOJ. If your Live Scan already shows the reduction, I would try to DROS again. It seems the outcome is dependent based on the experience of who is reviewing your record at the CA DOJ. I think there are many there who are unfamiliar with the significance of Prop 64 with regard to firearms. In the meantime, submit your appeal to the CA DOJ per the instructions on the Live Scan. It'll take them ~6 months to get back to you and update your record, but it will happen.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Congrats! It's a good feeling. FYI, I think it took about 6 months for the CA DOJ to finally get back to me. They did, however, update (clarify?) my record and provide an updated Live Scan.
Good to know, i would like to have all that documentation in case anything ever comes up. A courthouse clerk told me that the CA DOJ current wait time for my record to be updatrd automatically was 4 to 6 months. I'm glad i decided to rerun the DROS at 6 months.

Thanks for the info
Old 09-27-2018, 12:28 PM

Did you get prop 64 relief? If so when did u get it? My record recently updated at the 6 month mark from the time relief was granted. A courthouse clerk told me that my record would automatically update in 4 to 6 months. If you are close to the 6 month mark maybe wait until then and try the pruchase again, that what I did
Old 09-27-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:

Did you get prop 64 relief? If so when did u get it? My record recently updated at the 6 month mark from the time relief was granted. A courthouse clerk told me that my record would automatically update in 4 to 6 months. If you are close to the 6 month mark maybe wait until then and try the pruchase again, that what I did
Old 09-27-2018, 1:22 PM

Mine was reduced May 2017
Quote:
Old 10-08-2018, 12:27 PM

Well did another DROS last week and was hoping for my natural 10 day this Friday. Just got a call that my DROS is on delayed status. I hope it gets approved but at least I went to a FFL that releases on undetermined thanks for the referral given here. I was getting hopeful for a natural 10 day but guess delayed is better than denied.

Old 10-08-2018, 12:54 PM

Has anyone on here that got their rights back through Prop 64 get denied after a delayed status? From what I read it seems like most that went delayed ended up getting undetermined.

I wonder if the CJIS letter and documents I sent helped it get a delayed status instead of a denied or if I just had a different person checking my background at the DOJ this time.
Quote:
Well did another DROS last week and was hoping for my natural 10 day this Friday. Just got a call that my DROS is on delayed status. I hope it gets approved but at least I went to a FFL that releases on undetermined thanks for the referral given here. I was getting hopeful for a natural 10 day but guess delayed is better than denied.

Old 10-08-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Has anyone on here that got their rights back through Prop 64 get denied after a delayed status? From what I read it seems like most that went delayed ended up getting undetermined.

I wonder if the CJIS letter and documents I sent helped it get a delayed status instead of a denied or if I just had a different person checking my background at the DOJ this time.

If its delayed then you are on your way to an undetermined. It sucks waiting 30 days but you are almost there. Where did you purchase from?
I drosed a lower yesterday so ill keep you posted on if i go approved or delayed.
Old 10-08-2018, 1:02 PM

I could not find a FFL around to release on undetermined but thanks to someone on here they referred me to Solar Tactical which have no issues releasing on undetermined. Very nice shop with a excellent staff. I did not purchase yet this was a family transfer to see if it would go through before I purchase anything. Like I had mentioned before my dad has a large collection that he is wanting me to have so no need to purchase anything yet.
Quote:
If its delayed then you are on your way to an undetermined. It sucks waiting 30 days but you are almost there. Where did you purchase from?
I drosed a lower yesterday so ill keep you posted on if i go approved or delayed.
Old 10-08-2018, 1:03 PM

Quote:
I could not find a FFL around to release on undetermined but thanks to someone on here they referred me to Solar Tactical which have no issues releasing on undetermined. Very nice shop with a excellent staff. I did not purchase yet this was a family transfer to see if it would go through before I purchase anything. Like I had mentioned before my dad has a large collection that he is wanting me to have so no need to purchase anything yet.

Delayed is a good sign.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2018, 1:04 PM

I thought for sure I was going to hear denied again, as soon as he said delayed I was happy. Delayed is better than a denied like last time. Keep my fingers crossed.
Quote:
Delayed is a good sign.

Old 10-08-2018, 1:53 PM

Thanks again bud for referring me to Solar Tactical. Nice shop and great staff. Very friendly and have no issues releasing undetermined. I really appreciate it since my original FFL said there are no FFL's in California that releases undetermined. Hopefully Nov 1st I get to pick it up in undetermined. I would not have known about this FFL if it wasn't for your advice. They will get all my future business if all goes well with my delayed status. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb78 View Post
Bay Area is kinda vague. Solar Tactical in Castro Valley will release on undetermined, at least they did last year.
Old 10-09-2018, 7:38 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Most everyone who has been delayed had to wait the 30 days.

There have been exceptions, the Papa called the DOJ (rightfully) angry, and they contacted the FFL and had it changed to approved. I believe there was one other member who was contacted by the FFL prior to the 30 day and was told to come in for pickup.

I don't believe anyone has been denied after going delayed.

I doubt the CJIS appeal did anything. I think it's just the person who is checking the record. Hopefully once your CA DOJ appeal is processed, the amended CA DOJ record will prevent this from happening in the future.
Old 10-09-2018, 8:01 AM

Quote:
Has anyone on here that got their rights back through Prop 64 get denied after a delayed status?
Yes. My first DROS was delayed for 30 days. Then I got my CCW and passed thru those hoops. Next DROS'd 2 guns and got denied. I faxed a letter to the DOJ with my AMENDED live scan and claimed their denial was both prejudice and manipulative to get me to spend more money. A few days later my FFL called me and said he had gotten a call from the DOJ and was given permission to release.
Old 10-09-2018, 8:15 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Papa View Post
Yes. My first DROS was delayed for 30 days. Then I got my CCW and passed thru those hoops. Next DROS'd 2 guns and got denied. I faxed a letter to the DOJ with my AMENDED live scan and claimed their denial was both prejudice and manipulative to get me to spend more money. A few days later my FFL called me and said he had gotten a call from the DOJ and was given permission to release.
Thanks for the clarification The Papa.

I guess I read this as a single purchase going delayed to denied, rather than delayed to undetermined.

In the case of delayed going to denied, I haven't heard of that happening to anyone. If you go delayed, you should expect to pick up in 30 days, provided your FFL releases on undetermined.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:

I guess I read this as a single purchase going delayed to denied, rather than delayed to undetermined.

In the case of delayed going to denied, I haven't heard of that happening to anyone. If you go delayed, you should expect to pick up in 30 days, provided your FFL releases on undetermined.
It's a little unclear. I'll break it down because maybe CaliTrav is asking something different than I thought. I DID NOT get denied after getting a delay on the same DROS. I got denied without delay on my 2nd DROS attempt... months after getting an approval after a 30 day delay and receiving my CCW (which I challenged and won).
Old 10-09-2018, 12:02 PM

That's great news, I will gladly wait 30 days I have waited 20 years already. I was curious about my next DROS. Hopefully all my paperwork is updated by then as my next DROS will be several firearms. Regardless I was happy to hear delayed and not denied. Thanks again to everyone for the guidance!!
Quote:

Old 10-09-2018, 12:34 PM

Papa, did you get your CCW here in California or Oregon which I believe you moved to if I'm correct? Just curious my cousin and wife both just got their CCW and live in Bakersfield area. I will just be happy as a clam if I can successfully transfer all the firearms that my dad is wanting to hand down to me to keep in the family.
Quote:
It's a little unclear. I'll break it down because maybe CaliTrav is asking something different than I thought. I DID NOT get denied after getting a delay on the same DROS. I got denied without delay on my 2nd DROS attempt... months after getting an approval after a 30 day delay and receiving my CCW (which I challenged and won).
Old 10-09-2018, 2:49 PM

Quote:
Papa, did you get your CCW here in California or Oregon which I believe you moved to if I'm correct? Just curious my cousin and wife both just got their CCW and live in Bakersfield area. I will just be happy as a clam if I can successfully transfer all the firearms that my dad is wanting to hand down to me to keep in the family.

CG'er Dilexi lives in Oregon. Your cousin and I have the same Sheriff You'll get those guns you're dreaming of!
Old 10-09-2018, 2:50 PM

Ah gotcha.
Quote:
CG'er Dilexi lives in Oregon. Your cousin and I have the same Sheriff You'll get those guns you're dreaming of!
Old 10-12-2018, 12:01 PM

Sweet!! Just got a call from the FFL. Wasn't expecting that since it was delayed and expected undetermined. The FFL said they got a call and I was approved to come pick up my Glock 30. Thought for sure he was going to say something different. So happy it went approved and not undetermined. About to go pick it up

Old 10-12-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Sweet!! Just got a call from the FFL. Wasn't expecting that since it was delayed and expected undetermined. The FFL said they got a call and I was approved to come pick up my Glock 30. Thought for sure he was going to say something different. So happy it went approved and not undetermined. About to go pick it up

Awesome. Doesnt even matter what you where doing, you're dropping everything and driving to the ffl