Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALGUNS.NET > New to Calguns? Check here first!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New to Calguns? Check here first! Introductions, How to's, FAQ's and posts of interest to new members.

Old 03-30-2012, 7:29 AM
Arizona Ex-Pat
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Talking CALGUNS.NET Volunteer's / Coordinator's

CALGUNS.NET Volunteer's / Coordinator's

As a CALGUNS.NET member, you have already proven yourself interested in our common 2A fight and Shooting Community in California. We all need to continue the battle for our right to shoot, hunt and enjoy all the shooting sports, we need to continue building our California Shooting Community.

If you are still reading this, then you may have exactly what it takes to make it as a volunteer\coordinator\leader in CALGUNS.NET. In addition to Coordination and leadership skills, CALGUNS.NET volunteers must be willing to coordinate events, participate with a team and in some cases build a team. CALGUNS.NET is looking for highly motivated members to to participate in the CALGUNS.NET booths at Gun Shows, organize and run local and regional shooting events, design web pages/handouts, build and design targets for group shoots and much, much, more.

CALGUNS.net volunteers will have the chance to Lead or Coordinate some of the most meaningful events in the California Shooting Community.

If you enjoy educating others about CALGUNS.NET and why our 2A rights and Community are such an important part of our American heritage and culture and if you think you may have what it takes to join the ranks of the highly motivated CALGUNS.NET group of volunteers, then don't hesitate, send me a PM,
Pennys Dad here on CALGUNS.NET today!

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Last edited by pennys dad; 03-30-2012 at 8:21 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 PM

Default Maybe get this forum on social networks?

Maybe get this forum on social networks?
Old 06-11-2013, 6:17 PM

Hey,

Quote:
Howdy
Welcome to this forum , here u can find lots of things , i suggest you have to contact your friends or any other expert for your question, right now i am not able to give u answer . sorry for that ........
I am new to this forum too, not so familiar with the team members. Anyway, same here I cannot give you an answer. But I think you can use the serach engine browser to search your needs.
Old 06-29-2013, 7:28 PM

Default Volunteer

I'd like to help out in anyway I can. Let me know what's going on and what I can do to help.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:12 AM

I'm in the Sacramento area, I would be glad to help. PM inbound
Old 07-13-2013, 5:45 AM

Quote:
Effing spammers. I'm in Jacob, any way I can help!
Maybe you are the one of them. The first that will react will probably the truly they are.,