Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim Air rifles and pistols, AirSoft and Mil Sim Discussion

Old 01-23-2019, 9:40 AM

Default Ruger 1022 CO2 at Shotshow

This is kind of interesting. I'm thinking the Crosman 1077 might have some competition.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Ruger...SHOT+Show#4805

Now you can shoot your 1022 in the garage.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:43 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I read that the Umarex Ruger 10/22 replica has a 3-pound single action trigger (the double action is 10). The Crosman 1077's heavy trigger is the one reason my son never shoots his 1077W.

I'd say that the 10/22 is in my son's future, except for the fact that he wants that new Air Venturi Springfield Armory M1 carbine more.
Old 01-23-2019, 1:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornStrategy View Post
I read that the Umarex Ruger 10/22 replica has a 3-pound single action trigger (the double action is 10). The Crosman 1077's heavy trigger is the one reason my son never shoots his 1077W.

I'd say that the 10/22 is in my son's future, except for the fact that he wants that new Air Venturi Springfield Armory M1 carbine more.
Yeah, I read the same thing, if you cycle the bolt it's single action and 3 lbs. I'm using a Umarex 3 Morph for garage shooting, but going to switch to one of these. Funny thing is I was looking at a 1077 around Christmas, good thing I waited.
Old 01-23-2019, 5:18 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornStrategy View Post

Yeah that sounds interesting. DA/SA. With the Wildfire and 1077, you need to get used to the trigger and pull it relatively fast (commit to it) you do it slow or back off and you screw up the clip rotation, can actually skip pellets... but having 12 pellets in a decent mechanism is good. Just like most pellet guns, they have their quirks.
Old 01-23-2019, 5:32 PM
Calguns Addict

It'll be interesting to see the reviews that should be out soon and see how the magazine works. The price will hopefully go down... right now it looks 2x the price of a 1077 and the same price as a Benjamin Wildfire - not that you can shoo the PCP without a pump. Both my Umarex pistols have good triggers - much better than the 1077, Wildfire... but they are not DA. The have spring and follower mags for BB's.

https://www.umarexusa.com/blogs/airg...0-22-air-rifle

TWO 12 gram CO2's too. That's good.