Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-28-2018, 7:43 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Ruger P89 9x19 LA/OC

Ruger P89 DC decocker version 9x19 comes as pictured. Some wear on bluing especially on slide stop. I think was carried more than shot. I don't know round count. I have fired it it works fine. $300

North American Arms 32 auto Guardian. Comes as pictured with 2 magazines and the factory carry case. I don't know round count. Gun seems to have had little use. SOLD AT FULL ASKING PRICE $425.

Located by 605/91 LA/OC area. I sometimes travel in other areas of SoCal but I can't guarantee that. I'd rather not ship and you would need to be roster exempt anyhow. Lowballers will be ignored and possibly added to my ever expanding ignore list.

If we agree to a price and you lowball me in person at the gun store I will take gun and walk away. PPT's are to primarily conducted in Fullerton/Anaheim area. Buyer responsible for all DROS and related fees and I do not provide locks or cases unless stated as such. I have 0 plans to travel anywhere in central or northern CA.

Please have all paperwork in order before meeting such as FSC or exemption and 2nd proof of residency. Be sure you can pass a DROS if I have to return to pick up gun I will expect to be compensated for wasting my time. Gun will be paid for before starting DROS. Some stores have issue with money being exchanged in their shop.

I'll take it means just that. Not that you have "dibs" or after you get permission from your mom or wife or in 2 weeks once you get paid. It means you have all the funds and can do the transfer within a reasonable amount of time. I am not a business I do not do layaway plans either. I generally do business that first I'll take it gets gun but I will decide who gets it if you make it in any way difficult or cause problems.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. This mainly applies to known flakes or trolls or if I plain just don't like you. If you don't like the guns or prices feel free to move along and don't buy them. I don't need your comments or PM's. The market, not you will determine what they sell for. Payment by cash only if in person absolutely no Paypal or any other form of payment.

I know this all sounds harsh but it is based on past negative experiences with Calgunners and I am actually easy to deal with with a flexible schedule of days and times I can meet. Not really interested in trades but you can offer but be reasonable. I have 0 interest in in production off roster handguns at inflated rates or most AR stuff. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by I Swan; 04-04-2018 at 8:44 PM..
Old 03-28-2018, 7:46 AM
Calguns Addict

Pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180322_013145.jpg (88.0 KB, 450 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180322_013217.jpg (85.9 KB, 284 views)
Old 03-30-2018, 12:30 AM

Default norinco 1911

am interested in your norinco 1911 I live in west los angeles My email is johnvincent90291@gmail.com if the gun is still available. thanks john
Old 03-30-2018, 5:19 PM

Default norinco 1911

i am interested in your 1911 my contact is 310 463-2455 john thanks
Old 03-31-2018, 7:09 PM
Ball Pimp 4 Border Collie
CGN Contributor

guardian ...i want it!!
Old 04-11-2018, 12:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I wish you were closer - free bump
Old 04-16-2018, 7:30 PM