Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Headhunters Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2015, 11:13 PM

Default Costa Mesa Gunshow/Black Friday

Well we blew out a good deal of our inventory at the show today. ALL of our $599 7.62x39 ARs went in the first few hours.

Because the forum was down I'll extend another sale to the calguns community. I can't do $599, and I don't currently have any built, but if you mention this ad at the gunshow we'll build you one of our 7.62x39 Classic Series ARs for $649.

Sig P226 Scorpion - $1045 (MSRP - $1348)
Beretta 84 (Too low to list or we get yelled at by our supplier)
CZ 75D PCR (Too low to list or we get yelled at by our supplier)
Ruger SP101 (Too low to list or we get yelled at)
Glocks (Starting at $490)
And many more models to choose from.
If we don't have it in stock we'll order it for you and Black Friday pricing will extend to anything we sell this weekend at the gunshow.

We also managed to get a few 10/22 Gator models that are awesome.

For this weekend we will also offer $100 off our .458 Socom AR15 or our $150 off our Billet series 7.62x39.

Black Friday deals also extend to ammo and accessories. With the purchase of a firearm we will be further discounting ammunition purchased. For small ammo purchases the discount will come out to roughly 15% off of MSRP. For ammo purchased by the case the discount will come out to roughly 20% off of MSRP depending on the brand.

We also have a large selection of hunting rifles and shotguns that just came in from a local collector.
Remington XR-100 22-250 with Leupold glass
Remington 700 .300WSM with Leupold Glass
Camo Benelli Super Black Eagle II
Weatherby MKV Deluxe in .378 Weatherby Mag with Leupold glass and a McMillan stock.
Last but not least is a Springfield M25 Whitefeather. It appears to be unfired and comes with a case, several magazines, a really nice Schmidt & Bender Scope, and 100 rounds of federal match grade ammo.

We look forward to seeing you at the show.