Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 09-16-2012, 1:24 AM
Banned

Default What do Marines eat?

did they develop some food with enough calories for a year that this girl ate everyday?

Old 09-16-2012, 2:50 AM
Banned

Tagged, interesting.
Old 09-16-2012, 6:14 AM

Thats not fat it's all muscle.
Old 09-16-2012, 6:32 AM

Maybe she is in the reserves? Tneres a lot of guys like that, or was in te Army national guard.
Old 09-16-2012, 7:15 AM

Could be a number of things. Perhaps she became pregnant to avoid deploying? She looks just like a guardsman though. Lol.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:28 AM
Banned

Wasn't there someone here that claimed there are no fat Marines?

There's fatties in every branch. It's what happens when we are at war this long and standards are lowered dropped altogether.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:33 AM

how do they get in?
Old 09-16-2012, 9:34 AM

I dont think she is pregnant if she was she wouldnt be required to wear combat boots, just a serious case of being a turd content with failing PT, avoiding deployment, and looking like a slob. Pregnant is no excuse for this level of obesity.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:36 AM

Got daaymn! Here we see the junior enlisted Marine, in her natural habitat. It is common for these beasts to gain an abnormal amount of weight once married and prego to avoid deployments. They have also been known to eat their young, spouse,neighbors and even, whole horses and other forms of livestock when in rural settings. This is clearly the case with this fine specimen, it looks like she has maintained a diet of whole cattle and chow hall applesauce.

Proof that there are fatties in every branch, even my beloved Corps. That ***** needs to haze herself and or get admin/med sep'd. That's a damn shame and disgrace to the uniform.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:56 AM

Most likely got pregnant, then after giving birth she couldn't lose the "baby weight"

think about it, for 9 months she eats more than normal, and nobody can take her out to PT. She probably got sent to a desk job, and now there's no turning back from what she's become.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:02 AM

Their is a way back whoever is in charge of this slob need to get off their butts and do their job if that means pt 3 times a day and accompying her to chowhall to monitor her diet than so be it.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Banned

It's a mouth breather!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:07 AM

Lol. A whole new meaning behind walking mattress!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:09 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

They're developing the new walrus soldier for assaulting the shores of Antarctica. The fat is to protect the soldier from the cold waters of the Southern Ocean and to provide sustenance when cut off from resupply. Let's face it, the resupply in Antarctica can be rather spotty.

It's not nice of you bastards to make fun of the heroes who volunteered for the harshest duty Marine Corps offers.

DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
Old 09-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Banned

Someone that knows her said that she is just a **** bag Marine. She had a few babies but they arent the reason
Old 09-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
They're developing the new walrus soldier for assaulting the shores of Antarctica. The fat is to protect the soldier from the cold waters of the Southern Ocean and to provide sustenance when cut off from resupply. Let's face it, the resupply in Antarctica can be rather spotty.

It's not nice of you bastards to make fun of the heroes who volunteered for the harshest duty Marine Corps offers.
Made me lol.
Old 09-16-2012, 2:03 PM

She probably had full gear underneath her cammies....who knows
Old 09-16-2012, 2:35 PM

Full gear, more like a EOD bomb suit. Could you imagine having to do CFT and you get stuck having to firemens carry her....
Old 09-16-2012, 4:06 PM

I see that pic looks like it was taken at medical.

I'm sure she has some "issue" that prevents her from doing anything other than eating.

While I agree that there are fatties in every service, I don't think I have ever seen a Marine that morbidly obese.

Old 09-16-2012, 4:29 PM

Wow. This thread started out full retard and when down hill from there.

Well boys?
Can feel better about yourselves without tearing someone else down?

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
Edward Everett Hale
Old 09-16-2012, 4:30 PM

She's on a see food diet.

Last edited by biglou; 09-16-2012 at 4:33 PM..
Old 09-16-2012, 7:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdarrin@sbcglobal.net View Post
Wow. This thread started out full retard and when down hill from there.

Well boys?
Can feel better about yourselves without tearing someone else down?
This isn't about putting someone down to make us feel better about ourselves. Had this beast been a civilian, then she can have all the health problems she wants and I wouldn't say anything but this is a United States Marine and in our beloved Corps, we have standards. These standards help set us apart from everyone else and are a source of pride and identity.

She is not within those standards and is doing nothing but tarnishing the image of the Corps. She needs to correct herself, regardless of whatever condition(s) she may have or, GTFO of the Corps via admin/med sep. I'm willing to bet she can't pass a PFT or CFT right now. If you can't cut the mustard, this isn't for you.
Old 09-16-2012, 7:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglou View Post
She's on a see food diet.
I died.
Old 09-16-2012, 8:06 PM

We should send this to SgtMaj Barrett and have him track her *** down. One E-9 ALL email throughout the Corps and we'd find her in a day, then drum her fat *** out of the Corps and Court Martial everyone in her chain of command for letting her get this way.

Semper Fi,
Old 09-16-2012, 8:09 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post

lol -king of the hill
it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
PSN name= entwie_dumayla
"I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
***looking to buy in great condition yugo sks***
Old 09-16-2012, 8:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC0602 View Post
We should send this to SgtMaj Barrett and have him track her *** down. One E-9 ALL email throughout the Corps and we'd find her in a day, then drum her fat *** out of the Corps and Court Martial everyone in her chain of command for letting her get this way.

Semper Fi,
I would be willing to bet that the circulation of this photo will get some HQMC attention and that her COC will be held accountable.
Old 09-16-2012, 8:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
This isn't about putting someone down to make us feel better about ourselves. Had this beast been a civilian, then she can have all the health problems she wants and I wouldn't say anything but this is a United States Marine and in our beloved Corps, we have standards. These standards help set us apart from everyone else and are a source of pride and identity.

She is not within those standards and is doing nothing but tarnishing the image of the Corps. She needs to correct herself, regardless of whatever condition(s) she may have or, GTFO of the Corps via admin/med sep. I'm willing to bet she can't pass a PFT or CFT right now. If you can't cut the mustard, this isn't for you.
Sure it is. How do you know she's even a Marine? That could be anyone in a Marine uniform.

And if she is a Marine and those chevrons on her collar are real, then she obviously made it through boot camp and deserves the respect of her fellow Marines. You have no idea how she got to this point do you? No idea what she has or hasn't been through. You only see a picture and can't help but assume the worst.

And last but not least, you get out when your enlistment is up, you are released for any number of reasons or you are buried. Otherwise, it's not your choice.

Semper fi

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
Edward Everett Hale
Old 09-16-2012, 8:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster85 View Post
She looks just like a guardsman though. Lol.
That's a Marine uniform. And the Guard is getting stricter. I can't speak for all units, but so far I haven't seen anyone who's super out of shape. I was told that they're cracking down due to the "down-sizing" (irony huh?) of the Army. Apparently they've been doing some house cleaning with a couple of the local units. Drug testing like crazy and enforcing APFT standards the way they should be.

I'm pleased. Being that out of shape not only makes you a liability, but it shows a lack of discipline. No place for it in any branch. If you really can't keep within minimum standards it's time to separate.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post

Yep, and those standards arent just there for pride and identity, the reason for them is what brings pride and identity. Every Marine is a rifleman and that means you need to be fit enough to fight, drag a wounded Marine out of a fight, and be dragged out of a fight if you are wounded. She puts her fellow Marines at risk by being that out of shape.

The core of the issue isnt that shes fat, its that she is disrespecting Marines by saying, "ill do what i want, i dont care about you. If a mortar hits a base and i am wounded and it takes 3 Marines out of the fight to tend to me, screw it."

Ive seen high ranking staff ncos lay into over weight Marines on base, she shouldnt get any special treatment. Not to mention she is honestly the fattest Marine i have ever seen.
Old 09-16-2012, 9:05 PM

a recruiting officer was trying to make quota and when he said the marines got jelly donuts she couldnt sign on the dotted line fast enough
Old 09-16-2012, 9:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdarrin@sbcglobal.net View Post
Sure it is. How do you know she's even a Marine? That could be anyone in a Marine uniform.

And if she is a Marine and those chevrons on her collar are real, then she obviously made it through boot camp and deserves the respect of her fellow Marines. You have no idea how she got to this point do you? No idea what she has or hasn't been through. You only see a picture and can't help but assume the worst.

And last but not least, you get out when your enlistment is up, you are released for any number of reasons or you are buried. Otherwise, it's not your choice.

Semper fi
I dunno for sure that she is one of us or not, but judging by the correctness of her uniform, nametapes, chevrons, bloused boots, etc, I would be willing to bet that she has earned the title. I don't care what she has been through or what she hasn't been through. She doesn't cut the mustard. The Corps doesn't make exceptions, not for you, me or any other person who think they have what it takes to claim the title. I think maitime pretty much sums it up when he says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitime View Post
Yep, and those standards arent just there for pride and identity, the reason for them is what brings pride and identity. Every Marine is a rifleman and that means you need to be fit enough to fight, drag a wounded Marine out of a fight, and be dragged out of a fight if you are wounded. She puts her fellow Marines at risk by being that out of shape.

The core of the issue isnt that shes fat, its that she is disrespecting Marines by saying, "ill do what i want, i dont care about you. If a mortar hits a base and i am wounded and it takes 3 Marines out of the fight to tend to me, screw it."

Ive seen high ranking staff ncos lay into over weight Marines on base, she shouldnt get any special treatment. Not to mention she is honestly the fattest Marine i have ever seen.
she, for whatever reasons, isn't up to par with MC standards, she is a liability for reasons described above and she is bringing discredit upon our Corps. Is there anymore that needs to be said?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:03 PM

Old 09-16-2012, 10:07 PM

You guys are pigs.

Show some respect to someone who is defending our country. She may not be on the front lines, but she is sacrificing the now so you can be free tomorrow.

And besides, she is someone's daughter, maybe even a mother. God bless her.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmopar View Post
Maybe she is in the reserves? Tneres a lot of guys like that, or was in te Army national guard.
Yup you are right! she is in the reserve............she is into reserving a lot of fat!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I need a LIFE!!

That's not a Marine. There are no fat Marines.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:15 PM

Sure there are. Whales are marine mammals.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSmith View Post
You guys are pigs.

Show some respect to someone who is defending our country. She may not be on the front lines, but she is sacrificing the now so you can be free tomorrow.

I don't know if this was serious or not but it made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
That's not a Marine. There are no fat Marines.
I knew whoever said it would come out!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
You guys are pigs.

Show some respect? Shes a Marine, so she fully understands that respect is earned, not given. She knows she is doing a disservice to her fellow Marines and to herself and that she can not perform to the standards that she agreed. What respect do you think she has earned? Maybe she earned some after boot camp, but it was lost when she stopped being what a Marine is.

I didnt know she was defending our country, tell us more about what you know of how she has helped the People or her fellow Marines, please.

I spoke with a Marine that knows her personally and that Marine said that Geaney (the girl in the picture) is everything you think of when you see that picture. A fat, disgusting excuse for one of Americas fighters.

Apparently she had 2 kids back to back during the time her unit was going to deploy which allowed her to dodge deployments (I'm sure she was so upset by not being able to go to the fight with her unit, and instead had to sit at home safely and collect extra money ).

Being a mother, daughter, or wife is irrelevant. I really dont even see your point. First and foremost she is a Marine. Do you think that when my unit called me and said to bring all of my gear in because I was about to deploy i said, "but im a son and a husband!"? obviously thats not (shouldnt be) an option.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob7122 View Post
lol -king of the hill
Yup - someone got the reference

DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
As what, a human shield? I suppose a squad could hide behind her instead of digging foxholes.