Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 03-13-2018, 1:42 PM

Default Tuckable Holster for PM9

I need a tuckable holster that is as invisible as possible and like the idea of the ulticlip. I was searching for a good holster and come across the Concealment Express tuckable holster. Unfortunately they don't make it for the PM9. Anybody familiar with a similar design available? No real picky about the material but it does need to be lefty though.
tuckable-iwb-kydex-holster-glock-17-19-22-23-26-27-31-32-33-tuckable-iwb-kydex-holster-5_2000x.jpg
Old 03-13-2018, 1:56 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohorsky View Post
I need a tuckable holster that is as invisible as possible and like the idea of the ulticlip. I was searching for a good holster and come across the Concealment Express tuckable holster. Unfortunately they don't make it for the PM9. Anybody familiar with a similar design available? No real picky about the material but it does need to be lefty though.
Attachment 689997
I have an excellent holster for the PM9 in stock at my shop inside Artemis Defense Institute in Lake Forest. I have Ulti-clips in stock, though not at the store at the moment. The holsters are made to fully cover the gun, so it doesn't rub on you or your clothing. It's depth adjustable, cant adjustable, deep sight channel in case you were to use aftermarket sights, and the mag release is covered and re-enforced so that if your grappling and fall on the gun the mag wont release. If you find you don't like the ulti-clip (you will like it) you can use any of five different clip styles on the holster. Of course we ship as well.
Old 03-14-2018, 7:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohorsky View Post
Attachment 689997
https://www.vedderholsters.com/kahr-pm9/

You want the LightTuck. I personally don't have any experience with Vedder, but they have good reviews.

Last edited by Notpc; 03-14-2018 at 8:08 PM..
Old 03-19-2018, 6:48 AM

Been looking at both of the holsters you guys mention, and then I came across the Little Foxx hybrid holster, which also looks appealing. Any thoughts on whether a single clip hybrid would be more comfortable than an all kydex one? I'd probably wear it in the 4 to 5 o'clock range, and for what it's worth, I'm about 5'10 and 150.