Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 3:22 PM
Banned

Location: Sage (eastern edge of Temecula Wine Country), Southwest Riverside County
Default ......

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 01-12-2015 at 10:58 PM..
Old 03-19-2013, 6:27 PM

Default interested in the ammo

INterested in the ammo. shipping zipcode is 39564.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:17 PM

What's your location? I have a friend that might be interested, but only if you're close.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-12-2013, 12:53 PM

I will take all of your 7.7 Jap ammo, If you would reconsider shipping. USPS ships guns and ammo all the time.
Thanks
Old 05-13-2013, 2:33 PM

Default Bayonet for sale

I'm interested in the following item that you have posted:

1. Nice Tokyo Arsenal/Kokura marked, hooked crossguard, with scabbard and rare and desirable original rubberized canvas frog. $125 + shipping.

Two questions;
1) how much would shipping be to Fremont, Ca 94536
2) do you accept paypal

Let me know,
Bryan
(510) 220-6946
Old 05-13-2013, 2:47 PM

Oops, I thought I was sending a PM instead of posting on your thread. My apologies to Marcus von W. I have an excuse, just got back from Ft. Hunter Liggett and I'm majorly sleep deprived after four days of "fun".
Old 07-03-2013, 6:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus von W. View Post
Anyone need Japanese bayonets or 7.7 ammo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going through some stuff here and found the following Japanese bayonets:

1. Nice Tokyo Arsenal/Kokura marked, hooked crossguard, with scabbard and rare and desirable original rubberized canvas frog. $125 + shipping.

2. Nagoya marked. Very nice bayonet with scabbard, hooked crossguard. However, someone replaced the original wood grips with some heavy and thick black lexan/plexiglas or bakelite type plastic. If you could find a junk bayonet with good grips or make a set of grips from a piece of junk Japanese rifle stock, this would be a great bayonet and worth a lot more. $65 + shipping on this one.

3. Tokyo Arsenal/Kokura, hooked crossguard. No scabbard. good condition $40 + shipping.

I also have several boxes of Japanese4 7.7mm ammo - going through the piles of boxes full of various stuff in my different storage areas, so far I have found these 3:

A. 20 round box of custom made and loaded target/range/hunting ammo. These are 150 gr lead round-nose gas-check bullets, cases are made from U.S. WW2 .30-06 ammo that had the bullets pulled, was shortened and properly neck-sized, and loaded with the correct diameter bullets.

B. 20 round box of original WW2 Japanese ammo. This is original WW2 Japanese 7.7mm semi-rimmed machine gun ammo that had the rim turned down and an extractor groove milled in the case so it will fit and function in the Arisaka Type 99 rifle. If you want to see how your Arisaka performs with real WW2 Japanese ammo or just want some to display with the rifle, this is what you want.

C. 20 round box of Norma 130 grain semi-pointed soft point ammo. This is original Norma factory loaded ammo in its original box. If you can find it these days, this stuff goes for $40 a box.

All 3 boxes are being sold together as one lot - I will not sell the individual boxes separately. Price for all 3 is $80 + shipping.

I believe I have several more boxes of custom loaded ammo, a box of Norma, and more original WW2 Japanese rounds. I will keep looking and see what I can find.
I am interested & in Temecula
Old 11-17-2013, 5:19 PM

Default I'd love a bayonet. my rifle is sporterized tho, would it still fit?

I'll take the cheapie if its still available, and a box of that fine norma impossible to find ammo16168287901
Closed Thread