Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 06-30-2018, 2:21 AM

Exclamation AirBnB Anti 2A?

Old news , not fake, boycotted Dicks, perhaps AirBNB? I know it was employees only but a quarter million seems like top tier employees. Sharing some info if you didn't know and for the discussion...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mer...-governor/amp/
Old 06-30-2018, 5:40 AM

It’s patronage He is friends with the creator of airbnd But still a boatload of money. And watch. There is going to a government assignment for that donation
Old 06-30-2018, 1:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebaneseblonde View Post
Itís patronage He is friends with the creator of airbnd But still a boatload of money. And watch. There is going to a government assignment for that donation
Money gets you into the preliminaries so you can get your social media points. I wonder how far AirBnB and other corporations are taking this action for their own employees. I've boycotted a lot of places in the last year. You won't see me in Dicks or Bank of America for anything. Not a buy one get one free Glock. I will not even do a PPT at Dicks or even accept free cash from BoA. I cannot fathom to support something that's unconstitutional, it's just to absurd for me to how some pro 2A still establish that it's okay to shop at Dicks/Turners ( you know who you are, you post the sales on our pro 2A forum). I love bannanas and fruits and if Bank of America wants to do a blockage on fruit sales than my analogy is faulty here. Shrug, perhaps in overthinking here...
Old 07-17-2018, 3:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Thank you for bringing up airbnb as another anti gun entity that should be avoided.
I forget exactly what they did or said in addition to supporting Newsome but it was enough for us to book other than Airbnb.

This link sort of proves they have ZERO respect for immigration laws or background checks.
https://www.airbnb.com/weaccept
We started by providing housing for evacuees of disasters and have since provided housing during 54 global disasters. We partnered with organizations dedicated to the needs of refugees around the world. And just last week, we announced that the Airbnb community will provide free housing to refugees and those recently barred from entering the US. When we announced this, there was an outpouring of interest from our community, and we were inspired to go bigger.

sorry Airbnb you do not have the right to endanger Americans by ignoring immigration laws.
As a side wonder what the liability is if an MS 13 type they let in goes violent?

Last edited by ja308; 07-17-2018 at 3:09 PM..