Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > 209 Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2016, 8:21 AM
Calguns Addict

Tagged
Old 12-23-2016, 1:54 PM

I went Wednesday and place was empty. Been going there quite a while after my boss informed me of the quarry. I've only had problems with yuppie motorcycle people in there. The dead truck is never the in the same spot and some ding bat set it in fire. I picked up my trash and then some junk laying around was more than I could deal with myself a friend and or boys. What I found odd was there were several groups shooting on camp 9 road. Not in the quarry just up a ways just off the road. I came around the corner and one person was shooting in the road. I'm not cool with that. I take my little red wagon to where I'm well off the road in the quarry.
Old 12-24-2016, 7:53 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernbob View Post
I went Wednesday and place was empty. Been going there quite a while after my boss informed me of the quarry. I've only had problems with yuppie motorcycle people in there. The dead truck is never the in the same spot and some ding bat set it in fire. I picked up my trash and then some junk laying around was more than I could deal with myself a friend and or boys. What I found odd was there were several groups shooting on camp 9 road. Not in the quarry just up a ways just off the road. I came around the corner and one person was shooting in the road. I'm not cool with that. I take my little red wagon to where I'm well off the road in the quarry.
The only motorcycle people I have seen back there have been dirt bike riders. They seemed okay to me. Someone told me a few weeks ago he saw one of them hit a piece of rebar sticking out of the ground and do an endo.

The only D-bags I have encountered were a few of the kayakers going down to the river. Grade A prima donnas - most likely snobs from the Bay Area.

The truck is always getting moved around. Last time I was out there a couple of weeks ago it was upside down.

I have hauled off some wood debris left by other shooters and threw it on a burn pile on my property, but overall the junk at the quarry is getting worse.

Apparently a couple of the local ranchers have been appealing to the county and the owner (Lehigh) to get the area shut down and fenced off again.
* Augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* Rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government

http://www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/