Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > 209 Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2016, 5:44 PM

Default There must be consequences

In light of the recent flurry of laws against the lawful, I think we need to conciously pursue those who supported these restrictions. For instance, though Kathleen Gagliani, and Jim Cooper are well liked in the district, they went lockstep with their Democratic brethren. Kathleen, particularly is well- liked in the conservative farming community. We need to vote for any opponent to them in November. THey are both up for re-election. I would be willing to financially support any opponent. THis raises the stakes of voting against the majority stakeholders.
Old 07-06-2016, 8:02 AM

Agreed

tiocfaidh ár lá
Bobby Sands
Old 07-10-2016, 8:20 AM

Gagliani used to vote against or abstain from all of the anti gun crap in Sac. The last couple of go rounds, she has stepped in line with her fellow Dems. I actually voted for her a couple of times because of that record. I recently sent her a polite email letting her no why I will no longer be supporting her at the ballot box. I never recieved a response.
Old 07-10-2016, 8:53 AM
Calguns Addict

The voters are fairly uninformed when they vote and very easy to fool. Name recognition is the main tool used by the uninformed voter to choose the lever to pull at the voting machine ,and the party goes on.