Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 07-16-2013, 1:08 PM

Got my CC charge and shipping notification on 7-1-13, package still has not arrived at UPS. I emailed them on 7-11-13 asking about it and I got a reply back within 30 minutes saying "i will check" and nothing else. Since then I've replied to their email to see if they found out anything on 7-12-13 and again today and have not gotten any replies back. Starting to get pissed.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:06 AM

Well, I finally rec'd my upper from Rguns. Rec'd an email from Rguns earlier this week saying they were waiting for A2 flash suppressors and that my order would ship as soon as they get them in. Must of got them in quickly, because I rec'd notification from UPS today that my upper is delivered. I'm away on travel, I'll let you guys know how it looks when I get back. Be patient, took almost 40 days from the time I rec'd my shipping notice!
Old 07-18-2013, 6:07 PM

Placed an order for a BCG and upper. BCG took 4 months and the upper took about 2 months. I didn't call or email. I knew when they were ready to ship when my CC was charged. Haven't shot either of them yet.
Old 07-18-2013, 8:50 PM
Ball Pimp 4 Border Collie
CGN Contributor

I ordered on January 30, and received my stuff 4 months to the date later. I have shot all items except one upper. The 20" SS fluted heavy barrel uppers (QTY2) are both very accurate and look great.

The only thing I don't like is the SS trigger and hammer, they feel a bit gritty.

People bad rap rguns, but where else are you going to get a button rifled upper in Stainless that shoots close to 1/2 moa with a YHM free float hand rail for $550.00?? And thats with a BCG and a charging handle????

Nowhere...
Old 07-18-2013, 8:51 PM

So glad I didn't bite when Rguns were advertising. Thanks calguns!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM

Finally received my complete upper yesterday from order I placed back on 2/26/13. Looks pretty good, I'm happy with it. Looking forward to shooting it. No fraudulent charges yet on my card but keeping a close eye on it. My biggest issue with rguns is them not being honest about these items being in stock and their 4 week turnaround time advertised at the time I placed my order.
Old 07-25-2013, 4:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangzoom View Post
Ordered upper on 3-6

Order number 2271-0551-xxxx

CC billed today 7-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangzoom View Post
got shipping info and tracking number today 7-15

now lets see if the package moves

package in transit 7-25

and I never once emailed them about my order

Who do you think "Our" means when they say "Diversity is our strength"?

Old 07-25-2013, 10:05 PM

My card was charged and my UPS number was given to me on 7-1-13. I've checked every day and it never hit UPS. I checked this morning as well, still nothing. I sent 3 emails about it, the only response I got was weeks ago saying "i'll check" or some BS.

I just checked it again and I did a double take and damn near spit my beer out. They finally shipped it out today and should be here next wednesday. It better be in good condition or I'm going to be pissed. At least the wait will be over soon though and the order is not somewhere lost in limbo. I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives.
Old 07-26-2013, 9:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover View Post
I know somebody on CalGuns has to have received an order from R-guns. I so, what day did you place it, were all the items "in-stock" and what day did you get it?

Waiting on some uppers that I planned on ordering before the panic, but forgot, can decide if I should give a friend one of my LPKs for his build and wait for another, or just sit tight if my order may be going out shortly. They're saying 4 weeks, which would put me at next week for an estimated ship date, just don't want to bug them if somebody here mite have some info.
A similar thread regarding R-guns. Ordered M4 kit on 18 April ..
UPS says .. Hodgkins, IL, United States 07/25/2013 11:55 P.M. Arrival Scan
That's about 13 weeks. Reviews are .. quality stuff .. CS almost non-exsistant.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=658248
Old 07-30-2013, 5:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Ordered uppers on 3-6

Just got them...they look nice...wish the BCG was heavier but thats ok

amazing i was able to not think about them for over 4 months

Who do you think "Our" means when they say "Diversity is our strength"?

Old 07-30-2013, 11:15 PM

Mine is at the UPS shipping facility in West Sac to be delivered tomorrow. I've waited 6 and a half months for this thing but the last day is torture now that it is in my own city. I even tried calling them to see if I could pick it up today and that was a no go.
Old 07-31-2013, 6:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkman20 View Post
Mine is at the UPS shipping facility in West Sac to be delivered tomorrow. I've waited 6 and a half months for this thing but the last day is torture now that it is in my own city. I even tried calling them to see if I could pick it up today and that was a no go.
Six and a half months .. holy crimany Ordered mine on 18 April .. says out for delivery as of 5:15am here .. signature required. 14 weeks .. 28 weeks .. just pray we don't have another horrendous tragedy. R-guns indeed got over-booked with orders, as with many other vendors, but still that's No excuse for the CS problems, and I hope they get it resolved now that they have some stock to ship. Ya screw up .. fix it .. and move on Cheers!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:56 AM

Finally got my upper today. Took long enough but I'm happy with the part. It's solid and has a good fit. I haven't shot it but I've heard that despite the horrible CS, their SS barrels are very accurate. Can't wait to get it to the range.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (58.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (37.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 08-06-2013, 8:32 PM

I placed an order on 8-2-13 and as of yesterday my order has shipped and is scheduled for a Monday delivery. My order was for a 20" upper with twister barrel and XL RGQ handguard. My transaction has been a breeze to say the least. The reason I didn't have an issue is because I didn't order during the sandy hook craze. I think all the people *****ing because they didn't receive their orders during the frenzy are ridiculous. If you want to panic buy that's fine, just know that there are thousands of other people doing the same thing! To blast a company that struggled to fill orders during a frenzy is bull****. RGuns offers quality products at a very competitive price. If you wanted the items fast you should have payed the inflated prices on gunbroker. My buddy waited 8 months for a LMT gas piston upper and he wasn't all over the message boards blasting LMT. Bunch of whiny *****es!
Old 08-06-2013, 9:58 PM

I have another order for parts with arms unlimited that i have been waiting months for. I don't have any complaints with them. Know why? They offer good customer service. They are very willing to talk to you and answer questions and it gives me trust in their company that I will get my parts and I have nothing to worry about. Rguns has a screw the customer attitude and the worst customer service I've ever seen in a company, as well as numerous people who have had their credit card information stolen and used to make purchases in that state. The waiting time was never the main issue, it was just the icing on the cake.

Read further up and understand what you are arguing about. You've made it clear that you have no idea what you are even talking about. You win a cookie.
Old 08-08-2013, 4:26 AM

R-Guns .. wringing hands .. gnashing teeth .. enough. Maybe there is a thread for Recommended Vendors .. this will have to do for now.

Here is one ..
Ordered upper w/NiB BCG on 7/24/2013
Shipping notice received on 7/25/2013
Received via UPS Ground on 7/30/2013 .. as it should be .. 6 days.
http://www.surplusammo.com/

The other current R-Guns thread here on CG ..
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=658248