Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 2:04 PM

Default NIB HK P7M8 for sale in SoCal

AF date code (2005) P7M8 unfired new-in-the-box. Bought last year and put into the safe and there it stayed. ****NO LONGER FOR SALE****

Last edited by Sugarfoot47; 02-28-2007 at 9:21 AM.. Reason: P7M8 no longer for sale
Old 05-09-2007, 3:51 PM

Default P7M8 back up for sale

Putting my pistol back up for sale after a few months of some personel business that had to be tended to. It's got only 50 rounds through it and it's LNIB with all original items that came with it. I'm in San Bernardino and my asking price is 1400 dollars. ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Last edited by Sugarfoot47; 05-16-2007 at 7:47 AM..
Old 08-23-2007, 4:55 PM

Default Colt 1903 "U.S. PROPERTY" for sale

*** S0LD PENDING FUNDS***Colt M1903 type IV WW II U.S. Property pocket pistol in .32 ACP. About 80% or a little better on the parkerized finish with some wear on the edges and a small nick on the front right side of the frame. Barrel is slightly pitted but does not diminish the accuracy of this piece. Mechanical condition is excellent. Somewhere in it's history somebody enscribed an ID# on the frame and the magazine. I could have easily had it removed but then I would have to remove the original finish and I didn't want to do that. I have shot it very little in the twelve years I've had it but it's been 100% reliable with every type of .32 ammo that I've run through it including hollowpoints and my own reloads. It's more of a collector piece now so I haven't shot it in five years. They only made somewhere in the vicinity of fourteen thousand of these compared to several million of the wartime 1911 A1's. If you are interested I'm located in San Bernardino and my asking price is 400.00 and comes with one magazine. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about this pistol. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Sugarfoot47; 09-15-2007 at 12:30 PM..
Closed Thread