Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 06-26-2011, 6:05 PM

Thumbs up Took MRCCW Course Today

Figured I'd post how my experiance went with Louis at MRCCW. He offers Utah and Florida CCW Training right out of his house in Fontana which was close to me so I went ahead and signed up. I would say if you're looking to go that route get a couple of buddies and hit him up at www.mrccw.com and find out when he's offering the next class. Super dude and was very comunicative all the way up to the class. Very knowledgable and does not waste your time with information that isnt essential. Again, if this is something you would like to go after you'll need to take a course and I recommend Louis, good guy for sure. I only need to get my prints done on the cards he provided and mail some cash in to the recpective agencies and BAM, I'm all set. I would rather have a reference for any service I get so I'm just doing my part to the rest of you Calgunners.
Old 06-27-2011, 2:09 PM

Incredible review! Thanks for that!
I do everything I can to make the class interesting. Moreover I try to encourage an interactive, feedback based environment. You guys were great fun!

As always with all of my students, I am here before, during and after each class to answer any questions you might have, and if for some reason I don't know the answer, I will do everything I can to find it!

Stay Safe!
GO TO:http://WWW.MRCCW.COM

Top right hand corner of the page, call or just drop me an email!
lou@mrccw.com
(909) 989-0223
Now On Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MrCCW/162000080531104