Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:05 AM

Default Best holster for ccw a G27.......

Hi Ladies,

I have a girlfriend that was actually approved for her ccw!......anyways, she currently uses a blackhawk cqc for ccw. She told me that she likes the holster but wants to know if there are others out there that is more suitable for ccw for a womans build. I think she said that she wants one that will conform more for her........any suggestions?....

Thanks......
Old 02-08-2009, 11:11 AM

TT Gunleather makes very nice IWB, but I don't know many women that carry IWB or OWB for that matter.
I have two TT holsters and like them both. Equivalent to my Milt Sparks for less $$. Get the shark skin upgrade though.

If she's going to carry in her purse, she should get a purse specially made for that purpose. I forget the brand my wife has, but it works well.

"I point out the obvious because if I belabor the subtle it only leaves people slack-jawed and drooling." - Bill Heavey
Old 02-08-2009, 8:46 PM

take a look at the FIST holsters... I'm getting ready to order one of the ladyfists... (but its not iwb)
Old 03-20-2009, 3:38 PM
Banned

my ex uses a gun clip because of a varying level of clothing she might wear in the day
Old 03-20-2009, 5:32 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emc002 View Post
TT Gunleather makes very nice IWB, but I don't know many women that carry IWB or OWB for that matter.
I have two TT holsters and like them both. Equivalent to my Milt Sparks for less $$. Get the shark skin upgrade though.

If she's going to carry in her purse, she should get a purse specially made for that purpose. I forget the brand my wife has, but it works well.
+1 for the TT Gunleather holsters. They are very nice and well made.
"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
USS Hornet ARC Member.

Join today?
Old 05-25-2009, 12:57 PM

I too has CCW for 10yrs now. For the 1st two years I tried to carry my G-26 in all sort of configuration but nothing works simply because it's too bulky and heavy to be carried for civilian purpose all the time, until one day a wise old man suggested why not carry a S&W J-frame 15oz snubby revolver and just drop it in your pocket and true to his word I can carry it 18 hrs a day without even noticing and feeling it's in my pocket. The key to CCW is that it's with you all the time. Would rather carry a 5-shot revolver than 10 shot 40 cal that is at home or in your car most of the time because it's too heavy.