Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 07-31-2013, 9:38 AM
I need a LIFE!!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademan21 View Post
delete
Man You Ladies must have been rough on the Blademan....

My wife doesn't really shoot, but our Daughter does & she is off to college, soon. She wanted a pink gun. Smith 10-10 I got for a song & was begging to be renovated. Still working on it, almost ready to reassemble.

I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

Secret Club Member?.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Banned

my wife asked for a pink gun once. i told her to leave and not to come back. she has never asked for a pink gun again...
Old 07-31-2013, 3:26 PM

I love the color pink. I like pink clothes, hate pink cars and guns.

I say, whatever floats your boat. I think some women love them and some women don't care for them. We are all women, but just like men, we are all different.

I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown
Old 08-09-2013, 1:34 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor

Old 08-13-2013, 10:56 AM

Pink is nice...but not for everyone. rather just get some engraving done on it instead.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

or incorporate the pink into a holster if you must have pink.......
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shootist View Post
Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D
Old 08-13-2013, 4:22 PM

When I lived in Alaska and my twin girls were about 6, we shot all the time. One wanted a Smurf Shotgun and the other begged for a MyLittlePony .22 rifle. I love my girls! They now have kids of their own and I hope they pass the tradition down.

E1,E2,E3,E4,E5,E6,E7,O1,(W1, W2),O2,O3,O4,O5 - BAM, retired.
Old 08-14-2013, 2:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
Gosh Jared,

Sure glad you put "your lady" in her place and told her the proper way to own a gun.

Sorry Jared, I know you meant nothing by this, but it really is a demeaning statement. I bet your wife would have practiced and gotten proficient without being told she had to by her husband.
She does what she is told, as I do what I am told...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-16-2013, 11:20 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Heh.

And now from a parallel yet slightly related experience although it is still in the far left field of the 8th dimension.

SO I decided that the next Desert Eagle that I get I am going to send it back and let Birdsong Black-T make it a Pink/Black dual tone like they did for my OD/Black Deagle. I think it would be CUTE to have a 50AE 7 shot handgun in pink for the range. Just to show that color means nothing... :\ (hey this is certainly better than my blaze orange compensator on the 1911 idea...)

Anyways, I actually had a discussion with my g/f two nights ago and I came to the decision that if I got her a colored gun it would have RED tones in it, because that is her favorite color, but then I thought, well, in all honesty, I am going to push her to have her own gun (that I will help her get) because I want her to have a gun of her own so that well, I dunno, cause I like to buy guns I guess. And she used to love to go shooting with me a long time ago when the ammo flowed free and I did not know what a SBR was when I put an 8" barrel on the uzi carbine... But when I DO take her to the store to get a gun, then I am going to let HER decide what feels best and what she likes, then if she WANTS to color it, I will take care of that for her. But for me or anyone to make the assumption that all females like the color PINK is absurd and quite frankly from a different time period altogether. Well, she DOES like Pink, but not the color... And that is not a sexual reference in case anyone is trying to read between the lines...

So there. Of course if she flat outright refuses to buy a gun, then not much I can do except be happy that she knows where the guns are in the house and how to get to them and use them if she had to and I was not there.

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...