Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > 2A Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2A Zone www.2azone.com

Old 10-15-2016, 8:17 AM

Best FFL and awesome people period!
Old 10-16-2016, 11:16 AM

The only ffl I'll ever use. Great customer service!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2016, 11:19 AM

I have purchased two items through 2A Zone. They are quite a drive from my home - but worth every minute on the freeway and every dime spent on gas.
So convenient that I can make an appointment to purchase and pick up items. No waiting in lines or dealing with unpleasant salespeople.
Just a pleasant experience overall. Will absolutely use on my next purchase.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:39 PM

2A Zone is the worst FFL i have ever been to. They make me waste my hard earned cash every time i go there.

All kidding aside Jamie & Sandra are the BEST! Nowhere else my entire family would rather buy from. My Bother wants to buy his first gun in the coming months told him he has to go to 2A Zone no if and's or buts about it.
me and pops have to tag along just in case Jamie has something that might catch our eyes.
Old 11-12-2016, 3:58 PM
Guitar: The Deplorables
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Fred View Post
2A Zone is the worst FFL i have ever been to. They make me waste my hard earned cash every time i go there.
LOL!

Super slick, great people, 100% no-BS the way it should be at every gun shop.

And cute pooches, one really wanted to go home with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just gov't will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just gov't. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 11-12-2016, 8:41 PM

I ordered 2 rifles. One was sent without a stock and one was sent with out a mag.

After multiple attempts to resolve the issues through text I sent a pm on Calguns. Jamie answered almost immediately. The stock issue was resolved very quickly but I am still waiting on a mag for a Ruger sr762. My last pm 3 weeks ago was ignored.

At this point it has been months, they were paid in full and I still have 1 incomplete rifle. I am a patient person but at this point I am pretty disappointed.
Old 11-12-2016, 9:24 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

SheezzzZz and I never heard of 2Azone. ylbaborp ym dab eye thgis.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 12-19-2016, 9:29 PM

Great friendly people. Even though they were slammed still took the time. Very impressed. Will definitely use again. Thanks Guys!
Old 12-20-2016, 3:27 AM

Sent then an email about a week ago inquiring about a purchase, initially replied right away, but then never heard back after multiple emails back to them.

A thanks but no thanks we don't have the time/space/resources/whatever reply would have been nice so I could move on to another ffl. I understand the climate is busy but it made me continue driving further away, was looking forward to giving more business to a local ffl.
Old 01-11-2017, 9:29 AM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

Jamie and Sandra are the best, not even a question. I live in Victorville and just drive there rather than hassle with the people up here. Never any stupid hassles... I learned about them in the SSE days after serious Turners drama and I swore I'd never do Turners again.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Just Be Yourself
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboosh View Post
Good or bad, we want to hear it. Please feel free to leave any feedback here! If there were any issues we'll happily respond
OK then, here it goes... I contacted you on Jan 2nd via your website and followed up on Jan 5th via voice mail and PM here on CGN. I tried calling again today, Jan 11th, and could not connect to you. A simple reply such as "We are looking into your inquiry and will get back to you in XX days" or "No, we cannot get those for you" would have sufficed. At this point, I don't know if you are receiving my message(s).

Can you please reply?
Old 01-14-2017, 9:19 AM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Long overdue props to 2A Zone...

I just posted in a RPR thread and prompted myself to give credit where due (here)...

I bought a Ruger RPR 6.5 (when they were impossible to find - first release)... Baboosh posted in a thread - I got on list... WAY before LGS had in stock, I got an email that my gun was in... Went to his/her awesome place - had a quick, hassle-free experience - and got a gun that no one had for hundreds less than when they did have it (no joke).

I'm in AZ now - but if still in SoCal, 2AZone would be my go-to...

I'm a supporter of small FFL... I used OC Firearms since he was Kitch - and still recommend (for OC)... 2AZone reminds me of that experience... Good prices, great service, understanding of CA challenges and accommodating to good people.

Thumbs up! My endorsement isn't needed for their success - shops like this make it!

Thanks 2AZone! You do a great service to the good people of CA!

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

-----------------------------
Dignity, Respect, Purpose - Live It!
Old 01-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Vendor/Retailer

They know the CA regulations and are a pleasure to send firearms for transfers.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Made in the USA

^^^ that's the kind of endorsement that "will" help make them successful!

If one quality (out-of-state) vendor vouches... That's an indication of success!

Old 01-20-2017, 5:05 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I have to say I am not really happy with the service I (haven’t) received from 2A Zone.

I had a FAL magazine sent to you for conversion to Cali compliance back on 6/28/16. To date I have not received the blocked FAL magazine...

Last edited by Top Shotta HiFi; 01-20-2017 at 8:18 PM..
Old 01-24-2017, 7:35 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shotta HiFi View Post
I have to say I am not really happy with the service I (haven’t) received from 2A Zone.

I had a FAL magazine sent to you for conversion to Cali compliance back on 6/28/16. To date I have not received the blocked FAL magazine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shotta HiFi View Post
OP be weary of this FFL - one of the services they offer is magazine conversion service. I had a hi-cap FAL magazine sent to them last June to be blocked off to Cali compliant 10 rounds. It's been over 6 months - and they are yet to deliver. Worse yet they had me pay for their service back on August 12th to no avail - the mag was never delivered. Now they are not even responding to emails or PMs here on the CG boards. Pretty mediocre - caveat emptor OP!
One thing in business is you will never make everyone happy.

To address you Randy since you have chosen to either ignore, or never received, our emails and instead chose to follow us through Calguns bashing us I'll address you here.

As for mag blocking it is not a service we offer. It is a FAVOR we do to help people. On most cases we actually lose money however we try and help Calgunners get magazines into the state that don't have 10 round options.

We received your magazine in late June if I believe and as explained to you in PM there were no blocks for them. We sent the magazine to the place we order blocks from so they can make a block, this took time. You paid $24 to us, let me break down our cost:
$6.50 to ship magazine to have block made
$6.50 for the block
$2.00 epoxy
$2.95 shipping for block, epoxy and magazine shipping back to us
$6.50 shipping to you

It cost us $24.45 to charge you $24. This is not a service, this is a favor we offer to help Calgunners.

Yes we shipped your magazine to you, yes there were shipping issues. We shipped it USPS and not UPS and the bubble padding envelope got ripped. I apologized and when we thought the magazine was lost I offered to reimburse you for the magazine no questions asked, you decided to wait to see if it showed up.

Your magazine arrived back at our place with the package destroyed mid September i believe. However at this time the CA panic was really taking affect and since we offer this as a favor your magazine was put aside. We were bombarded with transfers, your magazine was put aside and I apologize however it is just my wife and I and we were already working well over 14 hour days to keep up with the rush.

When the new regs for magazines came out in early December it changed how we had to block magazines. This was explained to you in an email and I said we will not ship it off until we have clarification, how would you like to proceed. We never heard back.

Now to address your 'we have not responded to PMs or email' claims.

Here are all our PMs, I have not received one from you since July. During the craze we did have an issue with PMs and Tapatalk so if one of yours was lost there we never saw it:

As for emails your last to emails were in January:

Here you can see both our responses. When you emailed us back on 1-17 I even responded with an attachment showing my previous email asking if you received it.

Unfortunately I cannot go further back without calling our host. Due to the craze we got so bombarded with emails that we had to clear a bunch due to mailbox size.

As for our vendor forum, which I know you check because you posted in it, it tells you how to reach us. Yet you never did any of these like suggested:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1243253

Instead of doing any of those you chose to follow us through Calguns bashing us. We did have email issues in October, we opened a ticket with our host:

Their response:

If you have not got our emails then I assume you are one of the few who we are still having issues with. Sorry but there is nothing I can do about that and we do not know who is or not getting them as we do not get a reject email.

This is why we listed in September 5 ways to contact us. We are also very open and honest about response times and say to message us again just due to message load we receive at times.

I'll be happy to drill a hole in your magazine and put a river right through it and then weld the base plate closed if you want it shipped out right away. If not then I am waiting till DOJ magazine regs are official.
sales@2azone.com
http://www.2azone.com LIVE INVENTORY!

CLICK HERE FOR OUR CALGUNS VENDOR FORUM!

Please DO NOT message on us Tapatalk, the message system does not allow us to communicate efficiently.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:00 AM

Thumbs up VP9

I had purchased a VP9 from 2A and was as simple as sending a few PM's for price and scheduling. The whole process was pretty easy and hassle free. The only thing was, they did not have any mag blocks for the VP9 and had to ship me the mag about a week later. Will shop there again if I can muster the energy to drive back through traffic.
Old 02-04-2017, 5:58 PM

Just heard about 2a zone a couple of weeks ago, sent them 2 emails, a text, and called 3 times with no answer. I'll be buying elsewhere

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 7:54 PM

I purchased several guns from them and I was very happy with the service, and all they did, right on time and right on the price too.
No issues on any of the guns. All just happy dealings.
I would still be buying there if I wasn't now leaving this state for greener gun fun pastures.
dc
Old 02-04-2017, 7:59 PM

Two firearms purchased through 2A Zone. Made appointments. No waiting. Great friendly service each time.
Rec'd to a family member so he didn't have to wait in line at Turner's to buy his AR. Great prices, great people, and no waiting.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Made in the USA

You need to know what you want, know the laws, and understand the market...

If you are green to any of the above - spend more time on the forum to become knowledgeable... This is not the place to learn (and shouldn't be) - but IS a Great place to do business once you know what you want (and can legally have).

Researchers - take note of posters' history (worth the look).

Old 02-09-2017, 12:14 PM

I don't give a damn what "Top Shotta HiFi" has to say. Jamie,Sandra & Shelby are top notch in my book. No one can convince me otherwise. Will always go to them first.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:08 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

S&W 9MM shield $395.00 out the door and the friendliest, easiest and quickest transactions ever made.

Thank you again

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 02-27-2017, 3:24 PM

my favorite FFL by far.....in my old for sale threads, I even offered discount if they used 2A Zone
Old 02-27-2017, 3:39 PM

Was able 2 get 2 AR15 9 mm pistols from them one CMMG in Colt and Lone wolf in Glock back during SSE easy they are easy to deal with no brainer shipped to my ffl here in NorCal
Old 02-28-2017, 2:43 PM

My new favorite (and best) FFL in SoCal.

Thoroughly enjoying my Glock 17L.
Old 03-01-2017, 4:01 PM

Did a transaction that went smoothly, but when waiting for parts to arrive, all I received was an attitude through email with no follow up.

Went to pick up the parts and wasn't treated like the first time I went in for a dros but treated like they didn't want my business. A bit disappointing, but I guess they had a bad day that day.
Old 03-01-2017, 5:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter95 View Post
Did a transaction that went smoothly, but when waiting for parts to arrive, all I received was an attitude through email with no follow up.

Went to pick up the parts and wasn't treated like the first time I went in for a dros but treated like they didn't want my business. A bit disappointing, but I guess they had a bad day that day.
Name? What parts? I can't correlate the screen name
sales@2azone.com

Please DO NOT message on us Tapatalk, the message system does not allow us to communicate efficiently.
Old 03-09-2017, 2:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboosh View Post
Name? What parts? I can't correlate the screen name
I came in to dros 2 out of state pistols from a dealer. Other dealer forgot to ship me 2 magazines for 226. After months of waiting, out of state dealer told me the magazines were shipped out. I was provided a tracking #.

Once confirmed that it was delivered, the following day I emailed you directly about the magazines. Jamie told me no magazines were delivered even after I informed them that they shipped it.

I was replied that no magazines were delivered.

I emailed that it shows shipped and received with a tracking #. After that, no replies to my emails, even after a follow up.

I understand this is business, but not wanting to help is one thing. I ended up getting the magazines from you in person, but felt like I wasn't welcomed as soon as I stepped into your business. I've had something similar happen to me before with another ffl. Only difference was that instead of saying "We didn't receive it" without really checking, the employee actually told me he would look for it and eventually found it.

Like I've mentioned before, I did DROS with you before and had no issues, but now I know how I could be treated once the deal is over and done with.

Maybe i'm the only one that had this experience and I may be only one customer to you out of a bunch. It is what it is.

You asked for feedback and here is mine.

Last edited by peter95; 03-09-2017 at 2:43 PM..
Old 03-11-2017, 9:41 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Used 2A Zone? Please leave us your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter95 View Post
I came in to dros 2 out of state pistols from a dealer. Other dealer forgot to ship me 2 magazines for 226. After months of waiting, out of state dealer told me the magazines were shipped out. I was provided a tracking #.

Once confirmed that it was delivered, the following day I emailed you directly about the magazines. Jamie told me no magazines were delivered even after I informed them that they shipped it.

I was replied that no magazines were delivered.

I emailed that it shows shipped and received with a tracking #. After that, no replies to my emails, even after a follow up.

I understand this is business, but not wanting to help is one thing. I ended up getting the magazines from you in person, but felt like I wasn't welcomed as soon as I stepped into your business. I've had something similar happen to me before with another ffl. Only difference was that instead of saying "We didn't receive it" without really checking, the employee actually told me he would look for it and eventually found it.

Like I've mentioned before, I did DROS with you before and had no issues, but now I know how I could be treated once the deal is over and done with.

Maybe i'm the only one that had this experience and I may be only one customer to you out of a bunch. It is what it is.

You asked for feedback and here is mine.

You transferred a gun in and it came with no magazines. You wanted us to give you magazines, we could not do that as this was a transfer.

You then had them ship us the magazines. They sent us magazines with zero information, we had no idea what magazines or whose magazines they were. They just arrived.

We cannot help you resolve issues on guns you did not purchase through us. This has nothing with us not wanting to help, we cannot help.

We do not have employees. It's my wife and I. We personally touch every item. Your magazines did not arrive as I told you. However some magazines did. We had no way to know they were yours until you provided tracking.

Your feedback is laying blame on us for a gun you purchased from someone else that botched it all up.

Sorry if you felt you got attitude, certainly wasn't our intention. This was during the rifle rush and we were overly swamped.
sales@2azone.com

Last edited by Baboosh; 03-11-2017 at 10:00 AM..
Old 03-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Made in the USA

^^^ when blame is made - there's ALWAYS more information that what the person/people doing the blaming give...

Baboosh's explanation changes the tone of the situation entirely.

It happens in my buisness experience as well (in fact, there's a huge cluster F going on right now)... People with limited information making emotional assumptions almost always create an entirely different problem that has nothing to do with the reality of what transpired.

I guess it's human nature (for some people).

Old 03-18-2017, 1:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boy02 View Post
I ordered 2 rifles. One was sent without a stock and one was sent with out a mag.

After multiple attempts to resolve the issues through text I sent a pm on Calguns. Jamie answered almost immediately. The stock issue was resolved very quickly but I am still waiting on a mag for a Ruger sr762. My last pm 3 weeks ago was ignored.

At this point it has been months, they were paid in full and I still have 1 incomplete rifle. I am a patient person but at this point I am pretty disappointed.
Still nothing.
Old 03-20-2017, 8:04 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Johnny_boy

Nothing we can do unless you have a high capacity magazine permit.

The gun you ordered came with high caps, we have to block those. The CA DOJ released regulations on this and then revoked them. However I will not block magazines until we know what we can, and most importantly, cannot do in regards to blocking them.

I cannot put my license on the line to send our your magazines as I am the one that will be held responsible. Until the DOJ actually releases those regulations I cannot ship you blocked magazines.
sales@2azone.com

Last edited by Baboosh; 03-20-2017 at 11:48 AM..