Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Manually Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Manually Operated Lever action, bolt action or other non gas operated centerfire rifles.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:23 PM

Default Sako 85 Finnlite 300WM

I posted this before but in the wrong section

Sako 85 Finnlight (scope not included)
300 Winchester Magnum
20 Rounds fired (Factory 180 Grain Nosler Accubond). I shot one round at 850yds dead on.
Near Manufacturing Bases
Two Magazines (Factory)
Went to a full custom instead of the Sako but it's a very nice rifle.
American Rifle Company 30mm Rings
I really never messed much with this rifle. Sighted in with some factory 180gr Accubonds. First two were through the same hole.
Barrel has a tiny and I mean tiny little mark on it. Can't even see it with the scope mounted but I'm disclosing in case you are picky like me. Base was cut after I took picture to keep entire top of action open for easier unloading when hunting. Just the two dove tails (front and rear) remain. They can be removed entirely. Have Optilocks I'll include if you would prefer those.

$1350 (Paid $1598 last year plus $180 for the rings and $200 for base). I'm in it for a bit over 2k. I just don't need it and the scope is now on my custom. this gun is in EXCELLENT condition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0797.jpg (88.1 KB, 75 views)
Old 07-20-2018, 6:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.posi@gmail.com View Post
I posted this before but in the wrong section

Sako 85 Finnlight (scope not included)
300 Winchester Magnum
20 Rounds fired (Factory 180 Grain Nosler Accubond). I shot one round at 850yds dead on.
Near Manufacturing Bases
Two Magazines (Factory)
Went to a full custom instead of the Sako but it's a very nice rifle.
American Rifle Company 30mm Rings
I really never messed much with this rifle. Sighted in with some factory 180gr Accubonds. First two were through the same hole.
Barrel has a tiny and I mean tiny little mark on it. Can't even see it with the scope mounted but I'm disclosing in case you are picky like me. Base was cut after I took picture to keep entire top of action open for easier unloading when hunting. Just the two dove tails (front and rear) remain. They can be removed entirely. Have Optilocks I'll include if you would prefer those.

$1350 (Paid $1598 last year plus $180 for the rings and $200 for base). I'm in it for a bit over 2k. I just don't need it and the scope is now on my custom. this gun is in EXCELLENT condition.
Does it have what I think is called the "set" trigger? That's a nice feature that some of them have.
Old 07-29-2018, 9:29 AM
Veteran Member

Sorry to tell you this, but your still in the wrong section. Go to the Marketplace long guns.