Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2014, 4:48 AM

Default gift cards?

I read on another post that PSA gift cards are FAIL. I also read that PSA supports their gift card customers, and though checkout will only allow one gift card per transx, PSA will combine cards by request. For someone like me, who wants $500 in parts, and wants to pay $50 at a time, this is GREAT. OK, so then I read that PSA offers gift cards from time to time for 10% off ($90 for a $100 card) which seems like an amazing deal! So, I go to their site, look for gift cards, and am disappointed that I can't find the gift cards, until I use the search tool, and there they are, but all of them are out of stock.

Sigh

Any idea when PSA will have gift cards again? Did they stop doing gift cards because of the processing issues? Will they be likely to discount them again?

Please, no trolls. I know there are PSA fanboys, and PSA haters, I'm neither. Just a guy looking for quality gear, with attractive prices, and good customer service.

Play. Play alone, play with your spouse, your kids, your friends. Just play.
Old 08-15-2014, 4:13 AM

Anyone from PSA home?
Old 08-18-2014, 4:31 PM

Ok, so today there is a sale, using promo code "save15" which is supposed to net me $15 off $100, excludes ammo. I'd really like to use this code, to buy a $100 gift card (or $101) if it has to be OVER $100... but since gift cards are still "out of stock", I can't... can't someone from PSA please check in to help me? I've also E-mailed their customer service, and no response. perhaps this is a sign that they're too busy, or perhaps they just have no interest in doing gift card business anymore, because of the processing problems people have said they've experienced??
Old 08-30-2014, 11:42 AM

It's very unlikely that gift cards will no longer be available. Be patient and continue to check their website for availability. PSA will more than likely offer these gift cards again, at a discounted price. I'd suggest sending a PM if you're having trouble contacting them via email, or call them M-F at 803-788-9095. Their lack of customer service is inexcusable, but patience is a virtue.
Old 09-07-2014, 5:52 PM

bump? Is bump appropriate in this kind of forum? I'd really like a response from someone o'er at PSA.

Old 09-11-2014, 8:32 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat1 View Post
I read on another post that PSA gift cards are FAIL. I also read that PSA supports their gift card customers, and though checkout will only allow one gift card per transx, PSA will combine cards by request. For someone like me, who wants $500 in parts, and wants to pay $50 at a time, this is GREAT. OK, so then I read that PSA offers gift cards from time to time for 10% off ($90 for a $100 card) which seems like an amazing deal! So, I go to their site, look for gift cards, and am disappointed that I can't find the gift cards, until I use the search tool, and there they are, but all of them are out of stock.

Sigh

Any idea when PSA will have gift cards again? Did they stop doing gift cards because of the processing issues? Will they be likely to discount them again?

Please, no trolls. I know there are PSA fanboys, and PSA haters, I'm neither. Just a guy looking for quality gear, with attractive prices, and good customer service.
Our gift cards are currently in stock, so be sure to grab one from our website!
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 08-09-2017, 4:50 AM

Out of stock again. Is there a way to order custom denominations , maybe by phone?
Old 08-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Vendor/Retailer

You could place an order on your credit card and then call to cancel the order. You can request the refund on a PSA gift card.

The Customer Service department will not take your card information over the telephone.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 08-09-2017, 4:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
You could place an order on your credit card and then call to cancel the order. You can request the refund on a PSA gift card.

The Customer Service department will not take your card information over the telephone.
lol... seems odd that you would advocate this, given the fact that you'll have to pay processing fees on both the debut and credit for the credit card transaction.

Thanks though, I may take that route.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk