Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 01-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Veteran Member

Default Packin'Fur Defense - Mission Viejo Store

We have been able to extend our rental of our Mission Viejo location and are looking forward to bringing in New product.
Old 01-22-2016, 9:57 PM
Veteran Member

Just back from SHOT Show, were adding two new lines of belts, new line of OWB holsters for training and carry. Some exciting new concealed carry purses for women and new ankle mag carriers.

Been a long four days of testing and reviewing new products, and the long drive home. The new belts are among the most innovating, attractive and comfortable I have tried. We are going to be among the first dealers nationwide to have the new CCW line.

We are considering stocking some OWB kydex holsters and mag holders for rent, so that people in OC going to training can rent rather than buy? We would love your feed back on this idea. Were thinking $10 for a week on the holster, and $5 for the week on the dual mag holder. $25 if the person wants it as a battle belt with, duty style gun belt, holster and mag holder? Your thoughts?
Old 01-22-2016, 10:31 PM

Any details on the belts?
Old 01-22-2016, 10:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Yea, we want to know more about the belts. If nothing else, please PM me a link when you get them up on your website.

Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE
Old 01-23-2016, 8:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim13csulb View Post
Any details on the belts?
March first I should have my inventory in from the SHOT Show. Have to be honest we found a new company that is supplying one of the most comfortable and innovative guns belts I have ever seen. The tactical belts aren't out yet, they become available in mid Feb in quantity. I can get gun belts that are in very high end finishes fit for wear with a Hugo Boss suit, but giving the full function of a gun belt. I personally like the Carbon Fiber Finish. Well the manufacture started in the golf market, the owner had a need for a CCW belt. All I can say is WOW and Packin' Fur Defense will be one of the first stocking dealers nationally. Good article here http://huntinglife.com/nexbelt-holes...d-belt-review/
The gun belts are longer and stiffer but work the same way. https://vimeo.com/channels/nexbelt/146124770

At the same time were adding the Delta Force line. They make the belts that have many of you have bought under other names, but in particular we like their exclusive bio-thane style belts.

SuperBioŽ Belt - Unbelievably Tough! We call it our IndestructiBelt™. There is absolutely no stretch, sag, or fold-over make this the strongest gun belt you will ever own. High-strength hi-tech thermopolymer polyurethane leather-like textured material with an internal integrated polyester webbing that makes it durable, waterproof, easy to clean and stronger than natural leather. The belt is flexible and comfortable to wear all day and feels very secure and can take extra cinching if you like to wear your holster tight to your body. As stiff as Kydex, but will not break! Great choice for all Kydex holsters. A perfect fit for holster clips.

Will not absorb water, oil, chemicals, and other harsh environments. Exhibits inherent resistance to salt water (sweat) stress cracking, hydrolysis and the attack of fungi. Tested and used by NASA and the US government for military and space programs. Compliant with FDA skin-sensitivity requirements. 6000 PSI high tensile strength but flexible in all temperatures. Width is standard gun belt width and belt loops at 1 1/2 inch wide and in a narrow width of 1 1/4 inch for smaller dress pant loops and Dickie brand pants. Thickness is consistent at approx. 5/32".

Great for CCW concealed carry as a gun holster belt plus it wipes clean with soap and water. Heavy-duty elongated solid stainless steel roller buckle or solid brass roller buckle comes standard with either the black or brown belt. Will not rust or flake. Chicago screw fasteners hold the buckle on and make it changeable if desired. This buckle will cinch and hold the belt securely year after year. 9 holes at 3/4" spacing for critical holster adjustment and ample range of adjustment. Where it with no accessories or all your accessories. There is plenty of holes and adjustment to go up and down. SuperBioŽ IndestructiBelt™ is trademarked, designed, manufactured, and sold exclusively by Daltech Force in the USA.

There are many copy-cat versions of this belt that use thinner lower quality material and low quality construction. This is the original SuperBioŽ IndestructiBelt™ made thick and perfect for CCW.

Ideal Belt Size = Waist Size + 2

The review may be a little done a little cheesy but if you see the first 3 minutes and then skip forward on the tests it will answer a lot of questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aAR_gx4Om4
- See more at: https://www.daltechforce.com/special....ErUs0tKC.dpuf

Very excited, in both cases these products represent affordable, high quality products.

Last edited by grantar2; 01-23-2016 at 8:56 PM..
Old 01-24-2016, 9:30 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks again for the interest in the belts.

Any suggestions on what sizes to carry first for the SuperBio Belt would be appreciated. We haven't nailed this area down. It's the old conundrum, I can buy more holsters, or add belts?
Old 01-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Veteran Member

I guess I should ask since no one has offered help with sizing. Are belts important to you?
Old 01-27-2016, 9:00 PM
Veteran Member

What is your favorite CCW Belt Color?
Do you like business style or tactical style gun belts?