Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > ICE Arms-REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2014, 7:28 PM

My adventures with Ice Arms, this is my dispute to BBB.

I placed an order with Ice Arms March 9th, 2014 my credit card was charged immediately. All items were supposedly in stock according to their website. Via email on March 20th, I contacted Ice Arms to cancel my order due to the fact the order had not yet shipped (and I already ordered elsewhere). Ice Arms replied back later the same day, they were waiting for one final machining process (laser etching) to be completed before they sent the order. I again replied back the same day to go ahead and cancel the order. The following day March 21st, I received conformation they would cancel my order. On April 1st , I received email conformation an order was shipped from Ice Arms. I emailed the company the same day requesting them to issue a credit for my canceled order and that I would deny package when it arrived. I informed them in the same email if they did not comply I would be forced to open a dispute with my credit card company and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Around April 3rd or 4th the package from Ice Arms arrived at my residence, the package was labeled RETURN TO SENDER and was picked up around April 8th or 9th for delivery back to Ice Arms. To this day I have not received any further correspondence from Ice Arms, nor have I been issued a refund. I made a second attempt to contact Ice Arms via email and their phone text line on April 28th requesting they issue a refund for my order. One final attempt via phone was made today May 4th, A voicemail was left requesting they contact me Monday morning or I would begin the process of opening a dispute with my Credit Card Company.

If no contact from Ice Arms continues I will open a Dispute with my Credit Card Company. A complaint is being filed with the Better Business Bureau to inform future customers of the poor communications and business practices of Ice Arms.
Old 05-10-2014, 1:10 PM

Has anyone received any products or got any form of contact from ice arms for the last couple of weeks?