Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #721  
Old 09-24-2018, 5:08 PM
Nicoman's Avatar
Nicoman Nicoman is offline
Guardian of masculinity
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,269
iTrader: 42 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGISI View Post
Send me a pm to discuss
PM sent
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutnfancy
"Preserve your gat"
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 09-26-2018, 4:56 PM
sned45 sned45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 738
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Another satisfied customer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180926_153734_resized.jpg (97.5 KB, 121 views)
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 09-26-2018, 5:41 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sned45 View Post
Another satisfied customer


Looks great Allen! Thanks for sharing



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 09-26-2018, 5:49 PM
sned45 sned45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 738
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Nice picture.

Last edited by sned45; 09-26-2018 at 5:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 09-28-2018, 6:39 PM
Rbao Rbao is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 117
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

I usually don't post on calguns, but for this man's work I gotta write at least a shout out/review.

From beginning to end, SAGISI is one of the most professional business owners/painter for cerakote I've met.

I've gotten several quotes around the Bay Area and nothing beats his work/prices.

He kept me updated all the way throughout the process and even helped me pick out the colors to match with the 1911.

The colors below were done in Tungsten if anyone is wondering. Even with the color picking he was very patient and educational as I kept bouncing back and forth between Tungsten and Disruptive gray.

Absolutely do not hesitate to give this man your toys to get painted.

Quick turn around time with stunning quality. Definitely heading back to him to drop off more work in the future.



Reply With Quote
  #726  
Old 09-28-2018, 7:16 PM
inthegame's Avatar
inthegame inthegame is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 154
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

What color is that Glock 40?
Reply With Quote
  #727  
Old 09-29-2018, 8:17 AM
sned45 sned45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 738
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
What color is that Glock 40?
FDE H-265
Reply With Quote
  #728  
Old 09-29-2018, 9:59 AM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default $65 Cerakoted Glock Slide *FREE Ship, Channel Liner, Sight Removal/Install **01FFL**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbao View Post
I usually don't post on calguns, but for this man's work I gotta write at least a shout out/review.

From beginning to end, SAGISI is one of the most professional business owners/painter for cerakote I've met.

I've gotten several quotes around the Bay Area and nothing beats his work/prices.

He kept me updated all the way throughout the process and even helped me pick out the colors to match with the 1911.

The colors below were done in Tungsten if anyone is wondering. Even with the color picking he was very patient and educational as I kept bouncing back and forth between Tungsten and Disruptive gray.

Absolutely do not hesitate to give this man your toys to get painted.

Quick turn around time with stunning quality. Definitely heading back to him to drop off more work in the future.





Thanks Ray! Great meeting you and glad I was able to help you with this project! Look forward to seeing you for your next one.

Check out these new Rotary Screw compressors I got coming in for the shop. These compressors will produce more then enough air to supply both of my blast cabinets and paint booth at the same time at only 61db






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #729  
Old 09-29-2018, 10:35 AM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Graphite black, sniper grey, gold, Tungsten




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #730  
Old 09-30-2018, 11:13 AM
ilovetacos ilovetacos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sacramento/Yolo County
Posts: 195
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Another satisfied customer!

Ryan was a pleasure to work with during the entire process of having my SA McOperator and CZ 75 SP-01 done. Not only did the color and finish turn out beyond my expectations, Ryan’s customer service and communication was great as he constantly updated me with pictures and comments during the entire process. His attention to detail and knowledge about prep and finish to ensure a flawless coat is obvious in his work. I will definitely be sending him additional projects in the future.

Graphite Black frame and slide



Flat Dark Earth (H-265) frame and factory black slide
Reply With Quote
  #731  
Old 10-02-2018, 7:59 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Another satisfied customer!



Ryan was a pleasure to work with during the entire process of having my SA McOperator and CZ 75 SP-01 done. Not only did the color and finish turn out beyond my expectations, Ryan’s customer service and communication was great as he constantly updated me with pictures and comments during the entire process. His attention to detail and knowledge about prep and finish to ensure a flawless coat is obvious in his work. I will definitely be sending him additional projects in the future.



Graphite Black frame and slide







Flat Dark Earth (H-265) frame and factory black slide



Can’t thank you enough for the support. Beautiful Guns!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #732  
Old 10-02-2018, 8:00 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default $65 Cerakoted Glock Slide *FREE Ship, Channel Liner, Sight Removal/Install **01FFL**

Sig Legion Elite Smoke

Elite Coyote M17



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #733  
Old 10-02-2018, 8:01 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Magpul FDE



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #734  
Old 10-02-2018, 8:23 PM
Ch20brain Ch20brain is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 100
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

After researching several forums, closely studying ‘Sagisi Customs’ on Instagram, and communicating with Ryan, I decided to let him perform his magic on my beloved ‘off-roster’ firearms.

Even though several well known Cerakoters were closer, I marveled at the incredible attention to detail and final product that Ryan seemed to consistently produce.

Ryan immediately notified me upon receipt of my weapons and had them detail stripped within hours of receiving them. He sent pictures of the progress and kept me well informed. The turnaround time was unbelievable!

The Legion P226 and Glock 19 (Post #732) were flawless and far exceeded my expectations. Guess I am just one more of many satisfied customers of Ryan Sagisi.

Thank you, Sir for truly exceptional customer service.

Last edited by Ch20brain; 10-02-2018 at 8:25 PM.. Reason: Adding information
Reply With Quote
  #735  
Old 10-03-2018, 11:42 PM
benz510's Avatar
benz510 benz510 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: BayArea,CA
Posts: 1,513
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch20brain View Post
After researching several forums, closely studying ‘Sagisi Customs’ on Instagram, and communicating with Ryan, I decided to let him perform his magic on my beloved ‘off-roster’ firearms.

Even though several well known Cerakoters were closer, I marveled at the incredible attention to detail and final product that Ryan seemed to consistently produce.

Ryan immediately notified me upon receipt of my weapons and had them detail stripped within hours of receiving them. He sent pictures of the progress and kept me well informed. The turnaround time was unbelievable!

The Legion P226 and Glock 19 (Post #732) were flawless and far exceeded my expectations. Guess I am just one more of many satisfied customers of Ryan Sagisi.

Thank you, Sir for truly exceptional customer service.
You sure made the right choice. Ryan is the best!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
__________________
NRA Member
Reply With Quote
  #736  
Old 10-11-2018, 4:19 PM
sned45 sned45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 738
iTrader: 21 / 100%
Default

Repeat customer, Ruger PC9 stock in FDE. Highly recommend SAGISI for Cerakote needs.



Picture sucks, doesn't do SAGISI's work justice.

Last edited by sned45; 10-11-2018 at 4:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #737  
Old 10-13-2018, 9:37 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Long Range build in Magpul foliage

Milspec od

Black Multicam



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #738  
Old 10-18-2018, 10:14 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Armor and graphite black camo





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #739  
Old 10-25-2018, 8:55 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Some recent projects







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #740  
Old 10-31-2018, 5:35 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default $65 Cerakoted Glock Slide *FREE Ship, Channel Liner, Sight Removal/Install **01FFL**

Stormtrooper White


Armor black



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #741  
Old 11-03-2018, 12:42 PM
damngato's Avatar
damngato damngato is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Dimas
Posts: 3,054
iTrader: 100 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGISI View Post
Some recent projects

Wow, that looks awesome and really fits that gun
__________________
http://www.shop42a.com/

WTB:
Any CZ
Sig in 10mm or 357 Sig
Browning Hi-Power
Reply With Quote
  #742  
Old 11-04-2018, 11:51 AM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damngato View Post
Wow, that looks awesome and really fits that gun


Thanks Hubert! Decided not to apply the digi camo over the serrations cous it wouldn’t have come out crisp.

Gold Multicam





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #743  
Old 11-04-2018, 2:17 PM
aphrozeus's Avatar
aphrozeus aphrozeus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 204
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Tagged
Reply With Quote
  #744  
Old 11-08-2018, 9:05 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Sig legion sao in Elite Coyote M17



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #745  
Old 11-08-2018, 9:07 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #746  
Old 11-13-2018, 5:51 PM
FortuneFavorsTheBruin FortuneFavorsTheBruin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Sagisi, do you happen to know how to do non-firearm parts as well?

I have some motorcycle parts that I need done, can I pm you?
Reply With Quote
  #747  
Old 11-13-2018, 6:13 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default $65 Cerakoted Glock Slide *FREE Ship, Channel Liner, Sight Removal/Install **01FFL**

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortuneFavorsTheBruin View Post
Sagisi, do you happen to know how to do non-firearm parts as well?

I have some motorcycle parts that I need done, can I pm you?


Send me a pm. I coat just about anything that can be coated. For objects that get a lot of UV rays I suggest using glacier or c series cerakote which is UV stable




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SAGISI; 11-13-2018 at 6:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #748  
Old 11-13-2018, 6:35 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #749  
Old 11-13-2018, 7:42 PM
FortuneFavorsTheBruin FortuneFavorsTheBruin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

PM sent, thanks Sagisi!
Reply With Quote
  #750  
Old 11-14-2018, 6:05 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Midnight Bronze



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #751  
Old 11-18-2018, 8:37 PM
SAGISI SAGISI is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 731
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 11-18-2018, 10:01 PM
97F1504RAD's Avatar
97F1504RAD 97F1504RAD is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nor Cal-East Bay Area
Posts: 5,926
iTrader: 77 / 100%
Default

That looks vaguely familiar
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.