Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 4:30 PM
Veteran Member

Best decision I ever made was backing out of this GB.
Old 11-08-2013, 4:37 PM

What a complete train wreck of epic proportions. Has anyone that got scammed done anything other than post on this thread? If this grease ball gets away with scamming this many people and no one does anything, he WILL continue to do it via other forums.
Old 11-08-2013, 6:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickshooter View Post
#1 anyone in this group deserved to be scammed, did you read his ad?

#2 anyone who has not filed a claim against him prefers to have their lost money converted to piss & moan currency

#3 you have a recent ad from him with a phone number and he is looking for something that requires him to go to it.

GET YOUR DUMB SELVES TO USE THIS AND HAVE HIM COME TO YOU WITH A SHERIFF ALREADY PRESENT. freakin A.
Wow, such constructive comments from the noob!
Old 11-08-2013, 7:09 PM

This may very well be a scam by TheExpertish, but it does look from what I can tell like they are splitting up. Since him and his wife are attention whores, small clues come easy.

Watch any of her youtube videos from 2012 through May 2013 and she's wearing her wedding ring. Watch any of her videos past that date and she's not; then there is this gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsEk1...XX2AWRFbgFyTDQ

Perhaps she finally realized what a shathead he is and decided to give him the boot.
Old 11-08-2013, 8:14 PM

Finally received a followup to my USPS complaint

Quote:
Thank you for contacting the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The information you provided has been entered into our national Fraud Complaint System. Your reference number is C#1672394. If we need more information, you will be contacted directly. Please hold on to any original documents related to your complaint.

Please note that Postal Inspectors do not have the authority to ensure that your losses are refunded.

We may share the information you provided with other agencies when there is a possible violation within their jurisdiction.

In the future, if you have complaints about mail fraud or mail theft, you can visit our website, http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov, to file a complaint online.

United States Postal Inspection Service
Maybe if everyone scammed would take 5 minutes to fill out the fraud complaint form, they will sic a Postal inspector on his butt.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

#2 anyone who has not filed a claim against him prefers to have their lost money converted to piss & moan currency

#3 you have a recent ad from him with a phone number and he is looking for something that requires him to go to it.

GET YOUR DUMB SELVES TO USE THIS AND HAVE HIM COME TO YOU WITH A SHERIFF ALREADY PRESENT. freakin A.
Well, I can see we have an expert in our midst.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:33 PM

Default E

Seems to me , you guys need to find someone off the books that specializes in a certain type of problem solving. Someone that can represent those unpaid individuals that are seeking not just monetary compensation, but sense of karmatic satisfaction as well. I'm sure if you men found the aforementioned off the books type gentleman , a percentage of recovered funds and/or assets would be a fair trade for his collection services. Obviously, this would include any and all pre-action travel, surveillance , action, and proof of action.

"Whoever said you can't get blood from a turnip , wasn't applying the right pressure."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ir0nclash86 View Post
I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Madone View Post
It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.
Old 11-09-2013, 6:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Hero View Post
This may very well be a scam by TheExpertish, but it does look from what I can tell like they are splitting up. Since him and his wife are attention whores, small clues come easy.

Watch any of her youtube videos from 2012 through May 2013 and she's wearing her wedding ring. Watch any of her videos past that date and she's not; then there is this gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsEk1...XX2AWRFbgFyTDQ

Perhaps she finally realized what a shathead he is and decided to give him the boot.
She's just as dirty as he is, they both partied on the money that they both had a hand in stealing from the GB. I'm sure that while Jason hasn't been able to earn through theft and deception that she has probably been looking for better, found it, and needs him out of the way. Honestly, the life that these two sorry, sorry souls have had to live these last two years has been worth the $230 loss I took on this GB. These two pieces of feces have many more years of struggle and disappointment before them before death finally releases them from their self made misery. They will never know happiness in this life I am sure.

Bye Jason..... Rot in peace.
Old 11-09-2013, 7:17 AM
Veteran Member

You all should Text that number that you have a trailer, then when he calls say I'll trade it for a few mosin nagants and the money he still owes you all.

I am actually surprised no one has gone and whooped his ***. Im not rich, $200 is still a chunk of money I would not let just blow away. But Each person has to make his own decisions.
Old 11-09-2013, 7:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonanda View Post
You all should Text that number that you have a trailer, then when he calls say I'll trade it for a few mosin nagants and the money he still owes you all.

I am actually surprised no one has gone and whooped his ***. Im not rich, $200 is still a chunk of money I would not let just blow away. But Each person has to make his own decisions.
Remember to take a screen shot and post it to this thread.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Have a sheriff present LOL. Someone needs to buy a clue.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:01 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocomM4 View Post
Seems to me , you guys need to find someone off the books that specializes in a certain type of problem solving. Someone that can represent those unpaid individuals that are seeking not just monetary compensation, but sense of karmatic satisfaction as well. I'm sure if you men found the aforementioned off the books type gentleman , a percentage of recovered funds and/or assets would be a fair trade for his collection services. Obviously, this would include any and all pre-action travel, surveillance , action, and proof of action.

"Whoever said you can't get blood from a turnip , wasn't applying the right pressure."
Watch a few episodes of Lilyhammer (sp??) and you'll get some ideas.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran
Old 11-09-2013, 11:16 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Seems to me , you guys need to find someone off the books that specializes in a certain type of problem solving. Someone that can represent those unpaid individuals that are seeking not just monetary compensation, but sense of karmatic satisfaction as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)
Old 11-09-2013, 11:21 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post
Watch a few episodes of Lilyhammer (sp??) and you'll get some ideas.
A bit off topic, but I've watched all the episodes of Lilyhammer I could get off of netflix. What a neat cute little show.
Old 11-09-2013, 2:06 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon-Arms View Post
A bit off topic, but I've watched all the episodes of Lilyhammer I could get off of netflix. What a neat cute little show.
Second season starts sometime in the spring, iirc.

Star is a great guitarist also.

I started streaming it on Netflix at midnight...six hours later I looked at the clock.

Work was just a bit rough that day.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

Old 11-09-2013, 4:00 PM
Calguns Addict

Vegas baby!

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!
Old 11-09-2013, 7:50 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit315 View Post
Well, I can see we have an expert in our midst.
Don't you mean.... "expertish?"
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 11-09-2013, 7:55 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrickel View Post

Vegas baby!
I got 30 seconds in and that is about all I could take; people actually watch this kind of crap? Followers? Of WHAT? There is not a damned thing compelling about someone talking to themselves on camera, saying nothing albeit with awkward speech patterns akin to a 12-year old talking about what she had for lunch, and very little matter of any intellect to relay. Nothing to learn. Nothing of relevance, nothing in the way of point to be made. Why would you just sit and watch this person yammer on, unless your life is so empty, so void of anything that you would actually sit and watch... nothingness.

What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 11-10-2013, 6:50 AM

Quote:
Seems to me , you guys need to find someone off the books that specializes in a certain type of problem solving. Someone that can represent those unpaid individuals that are seeking not just monetary compensation, but sense of karmatic satisfaction as well...
The A-Team?
Old 11-10-2013, 7:38 AM

Quote:
Seems to me , you guys need to find someone off the books that specializes in a certain type of problem solving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
The A-Team?

You have be able to find them and afford to hire them.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davek8s View Post
You have be able to find them and afford to hire them.
Free if he crosses the border.
Old 11-10-2013, 3:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyourown View Post
No one is going to commit capital murder or felony batter over a couple hundred dollars. This isn't high school.
I knew someone beat down a guy with a baseball bat over 50 bucks. He claims it wasn't about the money but the principal. I do agree with you but their are people like that.

Last edited by M_lizar; 11-10-2013 at 3:45 PM..
Old 11-11-2013, 3:15 PM

Just sell your combined debt to someone who is willing to collect it. It would probably cost 30-50% per dollar.
Quote:
Destruction is the way of life, destruction, mayhem, havoc, strife. - Bobby Blitz
Old 11-12-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Breaking-Bad.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Constitution
Old 11-12-2013, 8:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

OMG this is the best CL ad I have ever seen!! Jason is looking for a job as a bodyguard!!! Someone hire him PLEEEEEZE:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/res/4115919583.html

Anyone need any gun parts? I'm sure someone needs a 1911 barrel:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/4173417958.html

Last edited by Flyin Brian; 11-12-2013 at 8:24 PM..
Old 11-12-2013, 9:18 PM

If you're into social media and want to hit him up on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/veraldi1
Old 11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Veteran Member

What a piece of ****!
Old 11-13-2013, 5:44 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
The A-Team?
I thought he was going for more like Tony Soprano.
Old 11-13-2013, 5:53 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin Brian View Post
OMG this is the best CL ad I have ever seen!! Jason is looking for a job as a bodyguard!!! Someone hire him PLEEEEEZE:

Best part of the ad:

"I am an excellent communicator"

Very few ever return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorFranko View Post
What don't you people understand?
Turner's is the "Pep Boys" of gun shops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
He wasn't banned because of affiliation, he was banned because he was a dick.
And frankly there are only two dicks allowed on CGN, ivanimal and me.
Ivan very rarely exercises his prerogative however.
Old 11-13-2013, 7:44 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Flagged as miscategorized...

...but at least you guys who were burned and are now wandering around in a daze have a phone number.

-hanko

Old 11-13-2013, 7:52 AM

Hey now!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2013, 9:40 AM

So is there anything going to be done about this? Sounds like some of you have given up and he will continue to keep on scamming others.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:14 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default As I've posted before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_lizar View Post
So is there anything going to be done about this? Sounds like some of you have given up and he will continue to keep on scamming others.
...if I ever had the urge to make quick money on a scam group buy, this place is where I'd begin. That said, I've done 1 or 2 group buys here for little stuff with zero issues either from my side or the buyers.

Were this arf or the FAL Files, Jason would already have been "visited", probably by a member employed as a local leo.

Guaranteed.

-hanko

Old 11-13-2013, 5:51 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
I knew someone beat down a guy with a baseball bat over 50 bucks. He claims it wasn't about the money but the principal. I do agree with you but their are people like that.
Seriously! People kill or maim each other all the time for much less than $50. Ive known people to fly off the handle and damn near kill other people because they thought they looked at them wrong. It has nothing to do with "high school" and everything to do with a certain type of individual. You can damn well BET that if someone tried to scam me (which is impossible btw) their fingers would accidentally run into a ball peen hammer multiple times.

Anyways, is this Jason guy in all the CL ads the same guy who has been scamming everyone here? Or just some guy named Jason in SD? You know there are multiple "Jasons" in this world.

EDIT: It could very well be him considering the ad for the camper has the same number as the ad for the security guard. Notice in the ad for security, he says he is MARRIED while in the ad for the camper, he said his wife divorced him...Which one is it? And why doesnt someone pay him a visit or get a lawyer/police involved?

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.

Last edited by blazeaglory; 11-13-2013 at 5:54 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 5:57 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeaglory View Post
Seriously! People kill or maim each other all the time for much less than $50. Ive known people to fly off the handle and damn near kill other people because they thought they looked at them wrong. It has nothing to do with "high school" and everything to do with a certain type of individual. You can damn well BET that if someone tried to scam me (which is impossible btw) their fingers would accidentally run into a ball peen hammer multiple times.

Anyways, is this Jason guy in all the CL ads the same guy who has been scamming everyone here? Or just some guy named Jason in SD? You know there are multiple "Jasons" in this world.

EDIT: It could very well be him considering the ad for the camper has the same number as the ad for the security guard. Notice in the ad for security, he says he is MARRIED while in the ad for the camper, he said his wife divorced him...Which one is it? And why doesnt someone pay him a visit or get a lawyer/police involved?
He makes it easy to identify him by posting videos consisting of nothing but his head on his youtube channel. Nevermind facebook and such. I'm seriously shocked that no one has actually bothered to go after this guy for taking their money. Who the hell seriously lets someone walk away with their share of a 5 grand wad to go lose in vegas?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheExpertish/videos
Old 11-13-2013, 6:06 PM
Hold my beer & watch this
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Anyone need any gun parts? I'm sure someone needs a 1911 barrel:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/4173417958.html
Has anyone called him or sent him a message?
Old 11-13-2013, 8:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Judging from his demeanor and character displayed on this thread, one wonders, when gets real, who is gonna be the meat shield?
Old 11-14-2013, 5:42 PM
Calguns Addict

He's previously claimed to be a former LEO. Has anyone been able to substantiate that? Or, do he stretch the truth a bit and what he really meant was he's taken a few classes and worked as a security guard?
Old 11-14-2013, 7:49 PM

He saw an episode of cops and now thinks he's a cop.
Old 11-15-2013, 5:02 AM

Quote:
Jason will NEVER scam another penny out of anyone here on Calguns, EVER! What he did here was do more than rob people, he destroyed the trust that people had with one another on this board when it comes to pooling money for a common interest. That is something that no one ever forgets. Calgunners know his face, his phone number, his voice and his BS because of this ripoff that he pulled. he'll never get a penny out of anyone here again.

Listen, for me the money has been gone for almost two years. Its my fault that I lost the $230 because i made the conscious decision to give money to someone I had never met, solely on the typed word on this board that he was honest and good for it. This is a life lesson and quite honestly a cheap one. Others on here have lost thousands on bad investments through calguns. I got off light compared to them....
Closed Thread