Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 12-12-2017, 12:44 AM
The Gleam's Avatar
The Gleam The Gleam is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,682
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Ah.. what is your experience in these matters??
It sounds like he doesn't have any or he's the "broker/agent that sucks that sucks at his job".
__________________
-----------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 12-12-2017, 1:45 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
Get off your pulpit. I didnt even know about the go fund me, and the issue has nothing to do with it.

My concern is that you are attempting to speak with authority, and others might take from that that it is “probable” that they are fully insured for business interruption, and dont stand to lose a penny here.

That is not likely to be the case in my experience.

Its not contentious BS, got any other self serving proclamations to make?
Still waiting to hear your professional background, education and experience in these matters.....to be able to proclaim others opinions as contentious BS / self serving proclamations. Im not saying you are right or wrong.. just wondering what your "creds" in the area are.....
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member

Last edited by OCEquestrian; 12-12-2017 at 2:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 12-12-2017, 1:47 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,436
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Ah..So what is your professional background and experience in these matters??
Twenty years of representing small businesses after losses.

Your move.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 12-12-2017, 1:48 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,436
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
It sounds like he doesn't have any or he's the "broker/agent that sucks that sucks at his job".
Wrong.

Not a broker agent, but an attorney who handles their screwups.

Hereís your plate of crow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 12-12-2017, 1:49 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,436
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Still waiting to hear your professional background, education and experience in these matters.....to be able to proclaim others opinions as contentious BS / self serving proclamations. Im not saying you are right or wrong.. just wondering what your "greds" in the area are.....
See above, I was away for a bit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 12-12-2017 at 2:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 12-12-2017, 2:04 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
Twenty years of representing small businesses after losses.

Your move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
Wrong.

Not a broker agent, but an attorney who handles their screwups.

Here’s your plate of crow.


THANK YOU.. that explains so much and puts the totality of your commentary in this forum into perspective...
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member

Last edited by OCEquestrian; 12-12-2017 at 2:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 12-12-2017, 5:12 PM
Nice AR Nice AR is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 62
iTrader: 7 / 89%
Default

so sad
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 12-12-2017, 5:15 PM
Citadelgrad87's Avatar
Citadelgrad87 Citadelgrad87 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,436
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
THANK YOU.. that explains so much and puts the totality of your commentary in this forum into perspective...
Whatever. Itís how I pay the bills.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 12-12-2017, 5:54 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

And regarding the GoFundMe page... we finally have full disclosure. This was posted on the page today:

Posted by Alex Alcalde ASR Management
1 hour ago
Share

First I would like to thank all those who have donated, and emails and phone calls of people offering to help clean up. Your support has been amazing. We are working on putting it back together daily. I would like everyone to know exactly how the funds will be distributed out. I will be withdrawing the funds on behalf of the range. Each employee will get a percentage of the funds based off of their last pay period. We will be either mailing these payments out or personally handing them out. Once again on behalf of the entire staff at Angeles Shooting Ranges we thank you and hope to see you soon.
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 12-12-2017, 6:22 PM
maxx03 maxx03 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: At the game
Posts: 1,239
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
Wrong.

Not a broker agent, but an attorney who handles their screwups.

Hereís your plate of crow.
Buuurn!
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 12-12-2017, 9:54 PM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
And regarding the GoFundMe page... we finally have full disclosure. This was posted on the page today:

Posted by Alex Alcalde ASR Management
1 hour ago
Share

First I would like to thank all those who have donated, and emails and phone calls of people offering to help clean up. Your support has been amazing. We are working on putting it back together daily. I would like everyone to know exactly how the funds will be distributed out. I will be withdrawing the funds on behalf of the range. Each employee will get a percentage of the funds based off of their last pay period. We will be either mailing these payments out or personally handing them out. Once again on behalf of the entire staff at Angeles Shooting Ranges we thank you and hope to see you soon.
Not a bad little score. But they want 62-250k, haha. I like how based off last pay period, insures the manager will get a bigger slice of the pie. Is this money considered taxable income?
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 12-12-2017, 10:41 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post
Not a bad little score. But they want 62-250k, haha. I like how based off last pay period, insures the manager will get a bigger slice of the pie. Is this money considered taxable income?
Good question, I have no idea...
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 12-13-2017, 1:42 PM
1mplastic 1mplastic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: soCal
Posts: 4
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
3 posts over the course of 4 years - and this rambling wreck of mass wordage is it? Hmmm.

I wanted to comment because the range I frequent the most burned down.
Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 12-13-2017, 2:44 PM
BigFatGuy's Avatar
BigFatGuy BigFatGuy is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Compton, CA
Posts: 2,685
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post
Not a bad little score. But they want 62-250k, haha. I like how based off last pay period, insures the manager will get a bigger slice of the pie. Is this money considered taxable income?
The tax forms call for you to declare all income, including embezzled money, IIRC.

All income, basically, is taxable in this nation.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 12-14-2017, 4:34 AM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatGuy View Post
The tax forms call for you to declare all income, including embezzled money, IIRC.

All income, basically, is taxable in this nation.
And I'm so sure all of it will be legally reported and tax paid. Some sucker gave $500. Multiple marks got taken for $300. I'm in the wrong business!

They must be pissed that Moore and Moore raised $75000 and they only managed $7000. Well at least the ringleader gets a bigger cut.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 12-14-2017, 8:16 AM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post


They must be pissed that Moore and Moore raised $75000 and they only managed $7000. Well at least the ringleader gets a bigger cut.
I am sure they are blaming us for some of that failure! I just hate to see anyone taken advantage of and the way that was originally presented...it was a bait and switch scam IMHO.
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 12-15-2017, 7:47 AM
lone shooter's Avatar
lone shooter lone shooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,002
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Just FYI, up on their website that they plan to be operational 1/1/18.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 12-15-2017, 10:34 AM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone shooter View Post
Just FYI, up on their website that they plan to be operational 1/1/18.
I have been saying that for over a week. They are not going to be out of work long if at all... this is just saving the low life (for allowing this to even happen ) cheap owner the expense of giving them Christmas bonuses...

Totally inappropriate thing for the employer to allow to have happen. Speaks VOLUMES about their business ethics and values. Not surprised at all the complaints I read in this forum about that operation. It is a total trailer trash move in my opinion.
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 12-15-2017, 11:35 AM
heidad01 heidad01 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,895
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

^^^
Totally, fur sure.

Ghetto of the ranges. I got that feeling every time I went there.

And, the same d-bag practices when they reopen. Guaranteed.

Last edited by heidad01; 12-15-2017 at 11:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 12-15-2017, 11:38 AM
russ69's Avatar
russ69 russ69 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,286
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatGuy View Post
....All income, basically, is taxable in this nation.
This is not income, I would think it's an individual gift which is tax free until an individual limit (of the gifter) is reached.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 12-15-2017, 11:56 AM
lone shooter's Avatar
lone shooter lone shooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,002
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
I have been saying that for over a week. They are not going to be out of work long if at all... this is just saving the low life (for allowing this to even happen ) cheap owner the expense of giving them Christmas bonuses...

Totally inappropriate thing for the employer to allow to have happen. Speaks VOLUMES about their business ethics and values. Not surprised at all the complaints I read in this forum about that operation. It is a total trailer trash move in my opinion.
I'm not defending him, but I don't see how the owner could have prevented the fire damage. I know they have that fire truck sitting there but when the whole damn place is on fire with only on way out best to vacate.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 12-15-2017, 1:58 PM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone shooter View Post
Just FYI, up on their website that they plan to be operational 1/1/18.
There is work to be done getting the range back in order plus unemployment so the pleas for money for the employees are dubious.

Plus none of them took me up on my offer for a free turkey if they are that desperate instead of running that scam. I'll even include some canned cranberries!

Last edited by I Swan; 12-15-2017 at 2:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 12-15-2017, 2:11 PM
heidad01 heidad01 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,895
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Crocodile tears.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 12-15-2017, 3:56 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone shooter View Post
I'm not defending him, but I don't see how the owner could have prevented the fire damage. I know they have that fire truck sitting there but when the whole damn place is on fire with only on way out best to vacate.
I wasn't referring to the fire.. no one had any real control over that. I am referring to an owner who 1) lets his employees use the fire to beg for money Christmas bonuses that 2) they earned over 11 months of employment and that HE should be paying them not the gun community as a whole or range customers.
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 12-15-2017, 6:07 PM
lone shooter's Avatar
lone shooter lone shooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,002
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
I wasn't referring to the fire.. no one had any real control over that. I am referring to an owner who 1) lets his employees use the fire to beg for money Christmas bonuses that 2) they earned over 11 months of employment and that HE should be paying them not the gun community as a whole or range customers.
Ok, yeah that's not cool.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 12-15-2017, 11:03 PM
depthcharge depthcharge is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: LA CA
Posts: 165
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Yeah saw that gofundme from ASR percentage goes to employees which is odd.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 12-16-2017, 12:44 AM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
Yeah saw that gofundme from ASR percentage goes to employees which is odd.
I don't think it is a percentage. 0 goes to fund range rebuild. 100% is divided up by the manager with a bigger cut going to him.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 12-17-2017, 3:59 PM
bmk20398 bmk20398 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: LA
Posts: 846
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

UPDATES........RELOADING STORE OPEN EVERY DAY TEMP HOURS 10AM TO 4PM

oh... I went to OC Reload to buy powder / primer yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 12-17-2017, 11:18 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmk20398 View Post
UPDATES........RELOADING STORE OPEN EVERY DAY TEMP HOURS 10AM TO 4PM

oh... I went to OC Reload to buy powder / primer yesterday
Someone has a job again... LMAO
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 12-18-2017, 12:11 AM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
Someone has a job again... LMAO
Hey they got stolen brass that needs to be sold!
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 12-22-2017, 8:19 PM
I Swan's Avatar
I Swan I Swan is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8,104
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Scam is now up to $9435. For "payroll money". Very short from the 65k goal haha. 65k? Damn these are some well compensated range employees. I think original crack pipe dream goal was like a quarter million.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Steamboatsig Steamboatsig is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 31
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I was at Angeles yesterday. It appears the board of directors is dragging their feet getting the place open again. The sporting clays building is rebuilt and ready to go, but the shooting range has a ways to go. I heard they lost $1m in ammunition stored in a container in the fire.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:45 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboatsig View Post
I was at Angeles yesterday. It appears the board of directors is dragging their feet getting the place open again. The sporting clays building is rebuilt and ready to go, but the shooting range has a ways to go. I heard they lost $1m in ammunition stored in a container in the fire.
All of THAT is what "Insurance" is for...
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:51 PM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,914
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post
Scam is now up to $9435. For "payroll money". Very short from the 65k goal haha. 65k? Damn these are some well compensated range employees. I think original crack pipe dream goal was like a quarter million.
Update....Campaign is complete and no longer active.
$10,255 raised
__________________
NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 01-12-2018, 11:48 PM
heidad01 heidad01 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,895
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboatsig View Post
I was at Angeles yesterday. It appears the board of directors is dragging their feet getting the place open again. The sporting clays building is rebuilt and ready to go, but the shooting range has a ways to go. I heard they lost $1m in ammunition stored in a container in the fire.
Oh, ehem,

I feel sorry for that insurance company.

You know, after a fire, stolen customers' brass and fire burnt live rounds look identical.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 01-15-2018, 12:03 AM
lapua lapua is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 154
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
All of THAT is what "Insurance" is for...
Any update about Angeles reopening?
__________________
NRA life time member
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 AM
MosinVirus's Avatar
MosinVirus MosinVirus is offline
Happily Infected
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5,032
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapua View Post
Any update about Angeles reopening?
They reopen today (Monday 1/15/18). 9am to 4:45pm. Which sounds like normal business hours.

New office is in the parking lot, looks like in that BBQ area between the two lots.
__________________
Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...

Last edited by MosinVirus; 01-15-2018 at 12:17 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 01-15-2018, 12:23 AM
lapua lapua is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 154
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosinVirus View Post
They reopen today (Monday 1/15/18). 9am to 4:45pm. Which sounds like normal business hours.

New office is in the parking lot, looks like in that BBQ area between the two lots.
Thanks. Will go check it out today.
__________________
NRA life time member
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 01-15-2018, 12:26 AM
MosinVirus's Avatar
MosinVirus MosinVirus is offline
Happily Infected
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5,032
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapua View Post
Thanks. Will go check it out today.
Cool. If possible (and if you go in the morning) can you report back on the condition of the range in general, especially maybe take a look at both sides and let us know?

I wonder if the rear tables got messed up, the overhead cover, and stuff like that.

Maybe take some pics?
__________________
Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 01-15-2018, 8:25 AM
lone shooter's Avatar
lone shooter lone shooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,002
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosinVirus View Post
Cool. If possible (and if you go in the morning) can you report back on the condition of the range in general, especially maybe take a look at both sides and let us know?

I wonder if the rear tables got messed up, the overhead cover, and stuff like that.

Maybe take some pics?
This.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:39 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.