Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 04-06-2018, 10:43 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Defensive mindset, $75 in San Leandro

I teach a multi-state CCW class (UT, AZ, FL). The training material, as dictated by Utah, emphasizes pistol safety. However based on my personal training and experience (10+ years in LE) I think I could easily have taken 80 hours of instruction regarding concealed carry, tactics and law, and there would still be more that I could learn. It's a complicated subject.

As a result, I incorporate a lot of additional material in my multi-state CCW class. In the course of four hours I can't go into much depth, but my goal is to give a breadth of material so that students can have "Aha!" moments where they realize there's an aspect of self-defense they hadn't considered before. Unconscious ignorance is a dangerous place to be when it comes to protecting your life or the life of someone you love.

I think this additional material can benefit anyone interested in armed self-defense, and would like to try an experiment to see if that's true. So here's my offer: sign up and take a multi-state CCW class at www.gunkraft.com/calendar.htm. If you feel the class was not worth your time or money, PM/email me afterwards and I will give you a full, unconditional refund.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. What have you got to lose?