Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > ESP Truck Accessories-REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

ESP Truck Accessories-REMOVED- Truck gun storage

Old 05-06-2017, 9:55 AM

Default Hello From ESP Truck Accessories

Hello Calguns.net! We want to introduce ourselves. We are a family owned and operated business that manufactures locking under seat storage for Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, Ram and Toyota trucks. We started in late 2014 when I was working for a Toyota dealership. After my wife and I purchased our 2014 Tundra CrewMax, I found that Toyota missed a major component in that truck, and it was storage. I designed a locking under seat storage system and posted it on one of the forums, and I got a ton of people wanting me to make them one. So we started manufacturing them and it has turned into a full time business for me. I was with Toyota for 23 years and left late last year to pursue our business full time.

With the laws in California constantly changing in regards to gun storage and transporting, we offer solutions for truck owners. The latest law is that if you are a Law Enforcement officer and you leave your firearm in your vehicle, if it is stolen and was not locked up, you will be charged with a misdemeanor. This also applies to anyone else who leaves their firearms in their vehicles. Our products allow you to lock up your firearms when you are transporting them or if your vehicle is unattended.

So as a thank you for welcoming us to this forum, we will offer a 10% discount on all of our products from now until the end of the month. We will also include free shipping on all orders in the Continental US. Visit us at www.esptruck.com. Use coupon code CALGUNS at checkout.

Thanks for having us!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-2017 f150 uss3.jpg (95.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9563.jpg (86.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9568.jpg (79.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg rambox.jpg (98.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 2005-2017 Tacoma Double cab.jpg (47.6 KB, 58 views)