Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:17 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisracing View Post
Seems like the guys asking questions should move on... plenty of people have posted that his ammo is good.

Guys asking questions and waiting for answers could better spend their time working at their jobs and making more money to buy factory ammo and move on from crapping this thread for no reason.
Seems like the guys who just keep saying that it's good ammo don't get it. The rest of us would like to know if it is legitimate ammo loaded buy a company or person with a 06 or 07FFL. We'ld like to know the company that loaded it, if both excise tax and sales tax are being paid, etc. Or, is this just great ammo that is either stolen, loaded by someone without a license to load ammo, being sold by someone without a bussiness license or any combination of these illegal activities.

Remember, this stated out as a simple series of questions and now, since these questions are not being answered, we've got to wonder if this is real legal or not. While I do reload myself, I've also bought tens of thousands of rounds of reloaded ammo and I only buy from legitimate sources. I've been know to spend $2-3K, at one shot, at the Miwall booth in past years. But, this ammo appears to be local to me and easier to get. So, why has "Serge" decide not to answer our questions? What is he trying to hide?
Utah CCW Instructor

Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

KM6WLV
Old 03-22-2011, 12:27 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Also wanted to add: asking simple questions about the product being advertised doesn't really qualify as "thread crapping". Obviously the info requested isn't being disseminated on the open forum for a reason. Why that is the case will apparently remain a mystery, but I can think of a few reasons (seems like Cannoneer can as well), and any one of those would keep me from buying.

My ability to purchase factory ammo instead of reloads has nothing to do with any of this.

Last edited by BigfootHunter; 03-22-2011 at 12:30 PM..
Old 03-22-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reductio View Post
Dude, there's quite a bit of difference between "The ammo is good" and the apparent lack of legality or insurance here.
So don't buy his ammo and move on. If something is illegal, let the authorities figure it out.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:50 PM

op posted his contact info that is a phone number. if you really want to ask questions and get answers why not just call him, go directly to the source.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
So don't buy his ammo and move on. If something is illegal, let the authorities figure it out.
how many "bad apples" in the gun world does it take to spoil it for the rest of us?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:53 PM

there is also a group/mass buy going on with this seller in another thread.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangtow View Post
op posted his contact info that is a phone number. if you really want to ask questions and get answers why not just call him, go directly to the source.
Since you are concerned, why not call him and ask him to respond to the reasonable questions that have been asked multiple times?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:59 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
If someone buys something that is stolen, taxes (both federal excise state sales tax) weren't paid or there is no liability insurance on it, they are risking a lot. All we want is simple answers to simple questions about the products which are being advertised. If you have a problem with people asking questions about someone else's products, one has to assume that you know something the rest of us don't.

Please note, no one has accused the OP of any wrong doings. We just want to protect ourselves, our equipment and anyone else who happens to be using these products. Why do you seem to be taking this personally?
Utah CCW Instructor

Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

KM6WLV
Old 03-22-2011, 1:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock6.3 View Post
Since you are concerned, why not call him and ask him to respond to the reasonable questions that have been asked multiple times?
Actually, you could have done this over 72 hours ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble, see post #73.
Old 03-22-2011, 1:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
If someone buys something that is stolen, taxes (both federal excise state sales tax) weren't paid or there is no liability insurance on it, they are risking a lot. All we want is simple answers to simple questions about the products which are being advertised. If you have a problem with people asking questions about someone else's products, one has to assume that you know something the rest of us don't.

Please note, no one has accused the OP of any wrong doings. We just want to protect ourselves, our equipment and anyone else who happens to be using these products. Why do you seem to be taking this personally?
Wow, that is a pretty strong assumption... with no logical sense to it whatsoever. What do you think I know, and how do you intend to prove your assumption to be correct?

As for taking things personally, I am not sure where you got that from. Hmmm, I am personally offended that you won't buy ammo from Bulletman? Yea, that makes sense. If you don't buy ammo from him, I will be offended beyond belief.

On a side note, your questions are fine with me, but apparently the OP is not going to answer them. Feel free to stick around and waste your time asking them when you know you weren't going to buy ammo from him in the first place.
Old 03-22-2011, 1:18 PM

Quote:
On a side note, your questions are fine with me, but apparently the OP is not going to answer them. Feel free to stick around and waste your time asking them when you know you weren't going to buy ammo from him in the first place.
Quite the opposite. I was placing a substantial ammunition order (3,000 rounds is substantial for me) when this vendor placed this advertisement. The questions were asked but not answered, thus the order was placed elsewhere. Future orders could come to this vendor if the questions are dealt with.

I certainly hope that it is not a waste of time to communicate with a vendor.
Old 03-22-2011, 3:11 PM

Old 03-22-2011, 3:18 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Hi guys,

I apologize for late responses; was very busy with other orders. I just got the updates on these last posts.

Why are such assumptions and accusations being placed on me? I rarely go on the threads and that is why I said pm or call me.

Thankyou guys for responding for me and the business.
Old 03-22-2011, 3:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by emil77 View Post
Which booth was he at?
the booth by the stage at the glendale gun show.

Thankyou,
Serge
Old 03-22-2011, 3:28 PM

You said you located in LA ? I going to call u when I'm in town in a month. That way I also avoid shipping . You do sell face to face right ?
Old 03-22-2011, 4:13 PM
CGSSA Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Ey guys. Lay off of Serge. There is a reason he is very general with info including the name of the reloading company. If you have questions, PM me. I will answer any of your questions. I only shoot Serges and Arons (tipplermuntions) re-loads.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Ey guys. Lay off of Serge. There is a reason he is very general with info including the name of the reloading company. If you have questions, PM me. I will answer any of your questions. I only shoot Serges and Arons (tipplermuntions) re-loads.
Do you mean Triple R Munitions?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:45 AM
CGSSA Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Yes. I was typing fast on my blackberry. The only pistol caliber reloads I shoot regularly are Serge's and Triple R Munations (Aron's). I've shot some others (LAX, Miwill, Ammo Bros) and their ok, but these guys have the cleanest, most accurate and above all, consistent ammo IMO. I even trust Serge's .45acp reloads over the over priced factory new stuff coming out of Federal AE these days. Just sayin.....I do.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Thumbs up

If only there was a like button like facebook ^^^
Old 03-27-2011, 3:29 PM
Veteran Member

I've bought 250 rds of 9mm and 250 of 38 super and all have fired flawlessly. Thanks Serge.
-R.I.P TREVOR STRNAD
Old 03-27-2011, 7:44 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

No thankyou for the business and glad to hear that!
Old 03-29-2011, 5:30 AM

Got 1000 of .40, great deal FAST shipping, highly recommend!
Old 03-29-2011, 9:38 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
Seems like the guys who just keep saying that it's good ammo don't get it. The rest of us would like to know if it is legitimate ammo loaded buy a company or person with a 06 or 07FFL. We'ld like to know the company that loaded it, if both excise tax and sales tax are being paid, etc. Or, is this just great ammo that is either stolen, loaded by someone without a license to load ammo, being sold by someone without a bussiness license or any combination of these illegal activities.

Remember, this stated out as a simple series of questions and now, since these questions are not being answered, we've got to wonder if this is real legal or not. While I do reload myself, I've also bought tens of thousands of rounds of reloaded ammo and I only buy from legitimate sources. I've been know to spend $2-3K, at one shot, at the Miwall booth in past years. But, this ammo appears to be local to me and easier to get. So, why has "Serge" decide not to answer our questions? What is he trying to hide?
Ya thanks ammo police. Did you flunk out of the police academy or something? why dont you go spend twice as much and buy your ammo from turners. Be sure to check that their business liscense is still valid, also why dont you inspect that they have paid all interstate freight and shipping charges on the ammo they have brought in. In fact why dont you go sit in the back and audit all of their finances before you buy something from them and make sure they are completely legal.
Old 03-29-2011, 3:03 PM

2k rounds from him so far and all excellent. First rate seller.
Old 03-29-2011, 6:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdoddridge View Post
Ya thanks ammo police. Did you flunk out of the police academy or something? why dont you go spend twice as much and buy your ammo from turners. Be sure to check that their business liscense is still valid, also why dont you inspect that they have paid all interstate freight and shipping charges on the ammo they have brought in. In fact why dont you go sit in the back and audit all of their finances before you buy something from them and make sure they are completely legal.
The "ammo policeman" your refering to knows more about guns+ammo then 2/3's of the people on this board combined and id bet shoots more rounds in a year then you have in your life and is also a vauable/highly active/contributing member of this site. I know youve done a ton of deals and have a long list of invaluable post's in your longstanding membership on the calguns board but 1- go back and read this thread and see where "serge" chimes in to say thanks for the business or bump but never says "yes, iam a licensd/insured ffl" and then 2- erase the above post so good people dont consider you an immature fool.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 AM
The Laser Guy (Vendor/Retailer)

Called Serge twice (over the span of the last couple weeks), and haven't been able to get in contact with him, nor have I heard back from him. Hoping to try his stuff out in the near future!

We offer custom laser engraving services on all metals, most polymers, and many plastics. For more info, send me a PM, or click one of the links below:

:: Visit us on Facebook : Visit Our Website : Follow us on Twitter ::

Questions? Call us at (844)777-7324!
-----
"Good things come to those who wait; Great things come to those who don't." -Self

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true." -Bodhi
Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin.SC View Post
Called Serge twice (over the span of the last couple weeks), and haven't been able to get in contact with him, nor have I heard back from him. Hoping to try his stuff out in the near future!
He never returned my call either, but he's good with the texting. Usually pings me back within 10 minutes.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin.SC View Post

Sent him an email. Always got a response. Either 10minutes or 1day later. But he has always responded.

- I believe in Safety ALWAYS. Bad things happen if you only do it first...
Old 04-05-2011, 10:01 AM
The Laser Guy (Vendor/Retailer)

He actually called me back that day, after reading my post. Said he was extremely busy, and was catching up on all of his missed calls. Really nice guy. I'm going to be picking some ammo up in the next day or two.

We offer custom laser engraving services on all metals, most polymers, and many plastics. For more info, send me a PM, or click one of the links below:

:: Visit us on Facebook : Visit Our Website : Follow us on Twitter ::

Questions? Call us at (844)777-7324!
-----
"Good things come to those who wait; Great things come to those who don't." -Self

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true." -Bodhi
Old 04-06-2011, 12:10 PM

tagged
Old 04-11-2011, 8:02 AM

Default bullets

If you have more with in a month i will def buy a thousand round of 45acp
Old 04-11-2011, 2:25 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

ofcoursse I will; just let me know THANKYOU
Old 04-11-2011, 3:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab-man View Post
Do you offer any different gain for these ammo? Like 40 s&w 165g or 9mm 124g?
+1
I like 165 or lighter for the .40
Old 04-15-2011, 5:58 PM

Just picked up 500rds of 45acp from Serge. Very cool guy and was very accomidiating. I will try to shoot a bunch of rounds tonight. I'm a heavy shooter I usually blow thru a 150rds+ when I'm @ the range.
So I'm hoping these are good because if they are I'll pick up a 1000rds
Old 04-15-2011, 6:39 PM

Tag...........
Old 05-03-2011, 2:02 AM

I've used up 1500rds of reloads from Serge and they work great not a single problem.
Old 05-03-2011, 2:50 PM
Calguns Addict

Email sent on 3k rds.
Old 05-03-2011, 3:44 PM

gone through a couple thousand rounds in multiple calibers and they go bang every time... absolutely zero complaints.
Old 05-06-2011, 5:05 PM
Calguns Addict

I am meeting him Sunday. 4k round order. Got to stock up. Should have been 6 or 8k but the wife would have had an issue with that.

Last edited by vintagearms; 05-06-2011 at 7:23 PM.. Reason: change of days.
Old 05-07-2011, 8:50 PM

Shot over 2k of his 9mm and 45. No problems. Fast shipper. Will be ordering some more soon.