Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 06-08-2017, 11:18 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Got a reply from Dan yesterday that my order was gonna ship out the end of day. No Tracking # and is still in processing.

I usually buy from TSUSA and SGAmmo, but for 6.5CM their prices were better.

I hope i get my ammo
Old 06-08-2017, 11:59 AM

I recently ordered from them, took a few days to actually ship it, but I wasn't in a rush and so I wasn't sweating it. Just arrived on Monday....will buy from again. They seem pretty legit so far.

I also order from SGAMMO and surplusammo often, especially if I need something quick (WA to NorCal) is always fast even with regular ground) but its always to have another source if I have the time to shop around for the 'best possible price.'

Last edited by UP2MTNS; 06-08-2017 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-08-2017, 12:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I placed an order w Ammo Liquidators on 5/28 received an order confirmation, the CC was billed but have not heard or seen anything since. Their communications are lacking from what I have experienced and seen on this thread.

CGF Contributor
NRA, CRPA LIFE MEMBER
Beretta, GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), SA-Colt AR15/M16, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger Armorer just for fun!
Old 06-08-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911su16b870 View Post
I placed an order w Ammo Liquidators on 5/28 received an order confirmation, the CC was billed but have not heard or seen anything since. Their communications are lacking from what I have experienced and seen on this thread.
Have you tried to reply to their email confirmation?
I replied to their order email confirmation (6-6-2017), and got a reply from Dan the next day.

I'm monitoring the situation.
Old 06-08-2017, 1:46 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRH View Post
Have you tried to reply to their email confirmation?
I replied to their order email confirmation (6-6-2017), and got a reply from Dan the next day.

I'm monitoring the situation.
Thanks. I sent an email on 6/5 inquiring about the order.

CGF Contributor
NRA, CRPA LIFE MEMBER
Beretta, GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), SA-Colt AR15/M16, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Old 06-08-2017, 3:19 PM

so I was looking through my UPS app, and looks like the tracking # has showed up for my order. shows as "ready for pickup". 3 diff tracking # , maybe that's why shipping is so high? it was an order for 600 rnds in 200 rnd packs

that said my Ammo liquidator account hasn't updated.
Old 06-09-2017, 5:27 AM

Seriously people ,the op wanted to know your actual experiences with Ammo liquidator not your opinion based on anything else .If you have ordered from them speak up if not why post ? Check prices and buy with confidence .At the time I purchased they were cheaper on 6.8 than SG and great service . prices may fluctuate but no problem with Ammo liquidator .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 6:47 AM
I need a LIFE!!

I usually use Ammoman. Free shipping over $100 comma very fast service, and I've found the prices to be very competitive.
Old 06-11-2017, 3:04 AM

I used them before and have 1k 9mm that should be on the way.

Use a CC and you don't have to worry about new vendors, who should be welcomed to the market.
Old 06-11-2017, 8:24 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Still waiting to get through processing.
Maybe next week.
I'll let you guys know if I get a tracking number.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:00 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Sent a message today asking when it will be out of Processing and on its way.
I got a message within 10 minutes telling me that it's on the board to get shipped out today.
Will let you know when I get the notice.
They currently have federal 22 for a great price.
Old 06-22-2017, 9:22 PM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

My friend ordered from Ammo Liquidators because they advertise on the conservative talk station. He got his ammo, but it was lacking in customer service and timeliness pretty much along the lines of others in this thread. In the end his $400 order was about $4 cheaper than SGammo.

Shipping included, very few people beat SGammo and when the buying frenzy was in full swing they were the ones that tried the hardest to keep prices down. They have never let me down in any way and their dedication to their customers means Sam and Lala have my business forever. I generally don't even check prices elsewhere, I value loyalty more than $4.
Old 06-23-2017, 6:56 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

They cancelled my order after I contacted them, asking for am ETA. He said that they are out with no restock date.
I'll let you know when I get credited back.

Last edited by nedro; 06-23-2017 at 6:58 AM..
Old 06-23-2017, 1:13 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I looked at my statement a few minutes ago, and the return from AL is posted as 6/20/17.
I would still buy ammo from them when the pricing is good. They've filled orders for me in the past.
Old 06-24-2017, 3:33 PM

Seems like they have some kinks to work out, but I have received everything I have ordered.
Old 06-24-2017, 6:09 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thank you to Dan from Ammoliquidators for his follow-up. Some confusion about my LA address and ammo shipments, but today they refunded my credit card.

Maybe someone can post a bit about their buisness model as it seems to me that they have specials with the big ammo houses and do everything virtually? If the supplier says they have something and turns out there is a problem shipping or no stock...then they would make it right by refunding.

CGF Contributor
NRA, CRPA LIFE MEMBER
Old 07-09-2017, 4:29 PM

Default ammoliquidator.com review

I purchased Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 143-gn ELD-X Precision Hunter ammo from ammoliquidator.com--400 rounds in Apr 2017 and then 200 rounds in May 2017. I found that the company (Ammo Liquidator) has the cheapest (not by much and before adding shipping) prices in ammoseek.com. I have not had the time nor the inclination to compare other websites' prices with shipping. Other reviewers have noted that the company's order shipping speed is rather slow. I have had the same experience. Ammo Liquidator charged my credit card almost as fast as I placed the orders, and then shipped the ammo around a week after I placed the orders. Definitely not like Midway USA's almost next day shipping practice. In all fairness, though, Ammo Liquidator may be a much smaller company than Midway USA. In order to maintain lower prices, Ammo Liquidator, probably employs less employees than Midway USA. Thus, the slowness in shipping. Fortunately, I wasn't in a hurry for the ammo. And, at least in the 2 instances I mentioned, Ammo Liquidator showed reliability. It remains to be seen how reliable it will remain in the long run.
Old 08-31-2017, 9:20 AM

Default aiquadatorscom

Other: I placed an order on 08/23/2017. The same day i cancelled my order. I paid a total of $73.52. $56.96 in product-16.56 shipping total $73.52. I tried to this company by phone over a period of 2 days. I would only get a recorded phone message. I sent several e-mail messages concerning my refund with no reply. Finally on 08/24/ 0217 i was told, by e-mail that i would receive my refund in 2-3 days, well 4 days later still no refund. Electronic money transfers do not take 2-3 days. My money was taken immediately, so they could have done it the same or the next day at the latest. I am very dissatisfied with this company and i should have read the customer reviews before purchasing. As of today i still do not have my refund.I had to file a complaint with NORTON BUYER PROTECTION PLAN that's probably why i got my refund. My refund came through on 08/28/2017 5 days after requesting one. No notification that the refund was sent. With this company buyer beware i surly won't buy from them again. PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY!
Old 08-31-2017, 9:23 AM

Default ammolequtdators.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkpugs@gmail.com View Post
Seriously people ,the op wanted to know your actual experiences with Ammo liquidator not your opinion based on anything else .If you have ordered from them speak up if not why post ? Check prices and buy with confidence .At the time I purchased they were cheaper on 6.8 than SG and great service . prices may fluctuate but no problem with Ammo liquidator .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Other: I placed an order on 08/23/2017. The same day i cancelled my order. I paid a total of $73.52. $56.96 in product-16.56 shipping total $73.52. I tried to this company by phone over a period of 2 days. I would only get a recorded phone message. I sent several e-mail messages concerning my refund with no reply. Finally on 08/24/ 0217 i was told, by e-mail that i would receive my refund in 2-3 days, well 4 days later still no refund. Electronic money transfers do not take 2-3 days. My money was taken immediately, so they could have done it the same or the next day at the latest. I am very dissatisfied with this company and i should have read the customer reviews before purchasing. As of today i still do not have my refund.I had to file a complaint with NORTON BUYER PROTECTION PLAN that's probably why i got my refund. My refund came through on 08/28/2017 5 days after requesting one. No notification that the refund was sent. With this company buyer beware i surly won't buy from them again. PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS OF THIS COMPANY!
Old 08-31-2017, 9:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRH View Post
Got a reply from Dan yesterday that my order was gonna ship out the end of day. No Tracking # and is still in processing.

I usually buy from TSUSA and SGAmmo, but for 6.5CM their prices were better.

I hope i get my ammo
Old 08-31-2017, 9:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I'm considering making an ammo purchase from Ammo Liquidator. I have not purchased anything from them. I searched for reviews of them on Google and CalGuns and could not find anything.

If anyone has had any experience with them please let me know.
Old 09-20-2017, 6:33 AM

I ordered several boxes of ammo on sept 2. shipment arrived sept 18. half of my order was only shipped. other half no idea what happened. called 5x unable to talk or leave a message due to voicemail box full. emailed 3x already from this time. I will be patiently waiting for the next 48 hours. I am hoping a positive reply on them. I am still wanting half of my order. I don't mind waiting on my order however, I want a complete delivery unless i was told that it will be on the next few days. I just need to be informed properly. let us see how it goes and I will update this thread.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:56 AM

Just placed another order for some 6.5 Creedmoor today. hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I can vouch for ammoman and SGammo. I've always gotten good service there
Old 09-20-2017, 1:51 PM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
I can vouch for ammoman and SGammo. I've always gotten good service there
It seems like people around here will ignore everything you or I or pretty much everyone else has to say in order to try and save $4 on a case of ammo. The same guys will pound beers at $7 apiece tonight at BJ's.
Old 09-26-2017, 2:37 PM

Got my shipping notification today. Also saved ~$225 compared to buying from SGAmmo or TSUSA. That said, i still purchase ammo through SGAmmo and TSUSA for other calibers

However, saving over $225 is a big savings.
Old 09-29-2017, 6:15 AM

Paid Sept 2
Shipment Arrived Sept 18 ONLY HALF OF MY ORDER
Ammoliquidator did not reply for several days on missing ammo
Dispute with Norton Buyer Protection - Sept 22
Seller Replied Refund was sent - Sept 27
As of today Sept 29 no refund has been received...
This is going to be a month already... STAY AWAY FROM SELLER
I was thinking of buying more different caliber in quantity but with this, I'll just go to other sellers.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkc772 View Post
Paid Sept 2
Shipment Arrived Sept 18 ONLY HALF OF MY ORDER
Ammoliquidator did not reply for several days on missing ammo
Dispute with Norton Buyer Protection - Sept 22
Seller Replied Refund was sent - Sept 27
As of today Sept 29 no refund has been received...
This is going to be a month already... STAY AWAY FROM SELLER
I was thinking of buying more different caliber in quantity but with this, I'll just go to other sellers.
Well, that sucks. Even though my order went through OK, I guess I'll cross them off my list and not post any deals from them in the deals forum.
Old 09-29-2017, 7:00 PM

just got my order today. everything was accounted for.

only one negative, I ordered a total of 3 cases. 1 case came in 2 bigger boxes, all 1K rnds.

and I ordered 2 cases, but it all came in 200 rnd boxes (10 boxes). I ended up with 10 different tracking numbers.

I'll considering ordering from ammoliquidator again.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:11 PM

you should try to find on amazon
Old 10-21-2017, 8:15 AM

Default Not GTG!

I tried to purchase from them online. Entered all info but purchase would not go through. Called number on website no rely. Looked at bank statement the next day found a fraudulent charge for $850. Do not use them
Old 10-21-2017, 6:43 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
Ammoman.com. Free shipping on anything over $100. They have never done me wrong
YIKES!
$38/325 for Federal .22?
$9.95/100 of mixed bagged .22LR?

You been gettin' inta yo' wimmins' stash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcliff View Post
A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:48 PM

Took a chance on AmmoLiquidator and wishing now I hadn't.

Charged my card immediately but 2 weeks later I have no ammo and zero replies to calls, emails or messages.

Very disappointing, I cannot recommend these guys
Old 12-08-2017, 10:50 AM

These Ammoliquidator guys just ripped me off for $233.62. On 11/1/2017, I placed an order and as they always do, they immediately took my money and said an email with a UPS tracking number was forth-coming. Didn't hear a thing. On 11/13/2017, I called and got a live person that tods me it was ready to ship. Nothing. Started calling again,on 11/28/2017, but got a message telling you to email so I did, several times. I left a review and a message on Ammoseek, but they are no longer dealing with them because of too many of these same complaints. I requested, then demanded a refund...crickets. I have left many emails and reviews on several sites and have no response. I will be in the Portland area over Christmas to visit family and may just have to spend the 6 hours to drive to Spokane and see them PERSONALLY. It won't be pretty.
Old 12-13-2017, 8:19 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
If you are referencing AmmoLiquidator.com, the domain was only registered about a year ago and uses a privacy service to avoid displaying the actual registrant or their contact information.

This doesn't mean they are shadey (every business has to have a startup date...) but these two pieces of info can be used as part of the overall decision making process as the the degree of confidence one could have in a business.

Personally I try to avoid doing business with sites that don't display the registrant's (supposedly) true contact info -- especially if they aren't showing contact information on the website.

Again, none of this is proof that things are shadey, they're simply data points to take under consideration...
Realizing this thread is a bit stale, I do have some new information.

I should comment first on your concern about web sites that mask their contact info on their WHOIS page. Years ago, most businesses did list their contact info there. In fact it was required by ICANN. Then spammers started using WHOIS pages as sources of unprotected targets. Most of us who had contact information listed started getting literally thousands of spam emails and phone calls. It was a nightmare. Today all registrars offer a masking service where the registrar provides their own contact information on WHOIS pages and holds your information privately to meet ICANN requirements. In this age of identity theft and spammers run amok, that's a good thing.

On to the matter at hand... I've ordered from Ammoliquidator.com fifteen times in the past 14 months. My orders have been processed promptly,
with order confirmation and tracking emails sent, and the product has been delivered when expected every time. Their pricing, even after shipping, has been significantly lower than anywhere else. It's also worth noting that they provide a "Norton Shopping Guarantee" with every order. The Norton guarantee is interesting in that it provides $10K in identify theft protection, a $1K purchase guarantee and a $100 low price guarantee.

I usually order in large lots of 500 to 1000 rounds. Federal AE9SJI 9MM 115 gr Syntech, which has been hard to find, has been about $240/1000 or about $12 per box, nearly $1 per box cheaper than the next lowest price on AmmoSeek. Federal AE40SJ1 40SW Syntech has been about $332/1000. Their pricing on most Hornady ammo, including 82300 338 Lapua Magnum has been very good as well. They've also stocked Hornady TAP when nobody else did.

I received 1000 rounds of 45ACP Federal Syntech from them yesterday and also yesterday placed another order of 1000 rounds of 9mm Syntech. I received the email order confirmation and separate Norton guarantee email within minutes.

So... so far anyway, ammoliquidator.com is one of my "Go To" ammunition vendors. Now for some possibly troubling news: The ammoliquidator.com website has been offline since last night. They also seem to have fallen off of AmmoSeek sometime in the fast few months. Both of these things could be meaningless. Websites do break. It's happened to most everyone, including Amazon. And I have no idea what a vendor's business relationship is with AmmoSeek.

Sadly, none of this will matter much to us in California in January (explaining my recent volume of 1000 round orders). But, as I say, I placed an order with them yesterday and received a confirmation. I'll post back when it arrives. And if it doesn't.
Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, CAL-FFL - Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Sustaining Sponsor, CATO Institute

Last edited by popawoody; 12-13-2017 at 8:25 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 8:29 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbulldoggy View Post
These Ammoliquidator guys just ripped me off for $233.62. On 11/1/2017, I placed an order and as they always do, they immediately took my money and said an email with a UPS tracking number was forth-coming. Didn't hear a thing. On 11/13/2017, I called and got a live person that tods me it was ready to ship. Nothing. Started calling again,on 11/28/2017, but got a message telling you to email so I did, several times. I left a review and a message on Ammoseek, but they are no longer dealing with them because of too many of these same complaints. I requested, then demanded a refund...crickets. I have left many emails and reviews on several sites and have no response. I will be in the Portland area over Christmas to visit family and may just have to spend the 6 hours to drive to Spokane and see them PERSONALLY. It won't be pretty.
You should check with Norton. Fast. Every order at ammoliquidator.com is covered by a 30 day Norton shopping guarantee. Look at the Norton Shopping Guarantee Buyer Service Center

Last edited by popawoody; 12-13-2017 at 8:33 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 8:51 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianf15a@yahoo.com View Post
Honestly, you sound like this is your first experience dealing with an online merchant. While I've had good luck so far dealing with Ammo Liquidator, I'm no great defender of theirs. But NOBODY is able to give instant refunds on credit card purchases. It isn't up to them, it's up to their card processor. THEY didn't "take your money immediately", their card processing company did. Ammo Liquidator probably didn't receive your funds for at least three days, and then they only got about 97% of it. Credit card transactions are NOT "Electronic money transfers". They're credit card purchases, which is a different thing entirely. You got your refund in five days? That's amazingly fast. Consider yourself lucky.

By the way... you placed an order with them... and cancelled it the same day. So you caused the problem to begin with. I don't see how Ammo Liquidator did anything wrong. In fact, you caused them have to hop through hoops and probably cost them fees with both their card processor and Norton, because you changed your mind and decided to cancel your order. All Ammo Liquidator did to you was process your refund in less than a week.

Look, I'm all for fair criticism of a vendor when they screw up, but this one is totally on you.

Last edited by popawoody; 12-13-2017 at 8:58 AM..
Old 12-13-2017, 11:48 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by popawoody View Post
Realizing this thread is a bit stale, I do have some new information.

I should comment first on your concern about web sites that mask their contact info on their WHOIS page. Years ago, most businesses did list their contact info there. In fact it was required by ICANN. Then spammers started using WHOIS pages as sources of unprotected targets. Most of us who had contact information listed started getting literally thousands of spam emails and phone calls. It was a nightmare. Today all registrars offer a masking service where the registrar provides their own contact information on WHOIS pages and holds your information privately to meet ICANN requirements. In this age of identity theft and spammers run amok, that's a good thing.

On to the matter at hand... I've ordered from Ammoliquidator.com fifteen times in the past 14 months. My orders have been processed promptly,
with order confirmation and tracking emails sent, and the product has been delivered when expected every time. Their pricing, even after shipping, has been significantly lower than anywhere else. It's also worth noting that they provide a "Norton Shopping Guarantee" with every order. The Norton guarantee is interesting in that it provides $10K in identify theft protection, a $1K purchase guarantee and a $100 low price guarantee.

I usually order in large lots of 500 to 1000 rounds. Federal AE9SJI 9MM 115 gr Syntech, which has been hard to find, has been about $240/1000 or about $12 per box, nearly $1 per box cheaper than the next lowest price on AmmoSeek. Federal AE40SJ1 40SW Syntech has been about $332/1000. Their pricing on most Hornady ammo, including 82300 338 Lapua Magnum has been very good as well. They've also stocked Hornady TAP when nobody else did.

I received 1000 rounds of 45ACP Federal Syntech from them yesterday and also yesterday placed another order of 1000 rounds of 9mm Syntech. I received the email order confirmation and separate Norton guarantee email within minutes.

So... so far anyway, ammoliquidator.com is one of my "Go To" ammunition vendors. Now for some possibly troubling news: The ammoliquidator.com website has been offline since last night. They also seem to have fallen off of AmmoSeek sometime in the fast few months. Both of these things could be meaningless. Websites do break. It's happened to most everyone, including Amazon. And I have no idea what a vendor's business relationship is with AmmoSeek.

Sadly, none of this will matter much to us in California in January (explaining my recent volume of 1000 round orders). But, as I say, I placed an order with them yesterday and received a confirmation. I'll post back when it arrives. And if it doesn't.
Quote:
You should check with Norton. Fast. Every order at ammoliquidator.com is covered by a 30 day Norton shopping guarantee. Look at the Norton Shopping Guarantee Buyer Service Center
Quote:
Honestly, you sound like this is your first experience dealing with an online merchant. While I've had good luck so far dealing with Ammo Liquidator, I'm no great defender of theirs. But NOBODY is able to give instant refunds on credit card purchases. It isn't up to them, it's up to their card processor. THEY didn't "take your money immediately", their card processing company did. Ammo Liquidator probably didn't receive your funds for at least three days, and then they only got about 97% of it. Credit card transactions are NOT "Electronic money transfers". They're credit card purchases, which is a different thing entirely. You got your refund in five days? That's amazingly fast. Consider yourself lucky.

By the way... you placed an order with them... and cancelled it the same day. So you caused the problem to begin with. I don't see how Ammo Liquidator did anything wrong. In fact, you caused them have to hop through hoops and probably cost them fees with both their card processor and Norton, because you changed your mind and decided to cancel your order. All Ammo Liquidator did to you was process your refund in less than a week.

Look, I'm all for fair criticism of a vendor when they screw up, but this one is totally on you.
OH LOOK!
We have found the one and only person that Ammo Liquidator ever shipped to.
Don't fall for it!
IT'S A TRAP!!!

"Venezuela didn't fail because they incorrectly implemented Socialism. They failed because they wholeheartedly implemented Socialism."
<Donald Trump>
Old 12-13-2017, 11:15 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedro View Post
OH LOOK!
We have found the one and only person that Ammo Liquidator ever shipped to.
Don't fall for it!
IT'S A TRAP!!!
I don't know exactly what you're implying here. If you think I'm somehow shilling for Ammo Liquidator, you're way off base. I'm a real person who's been on Calguns for five years. I'm a paid CGN/CGSSA Contributor. I certainly have no reason to shill for Ammo Liquidator, or anyone else. I was honestly stating my experience here and yes, so far they've been painless to deal with and their prices have been very good. I just received 500 rounds of 45ACP Syntech from them that took eight days to arrive. Early yesterday morning, I ordered another 1000 rounds from them:

Since then their website has gone offline and has been down for a day. It could be they've gone under. Or it could be they have an incompetent webmaster. Or they haven't paid their hosting bill. If they don't surface by tomorrow, I'll contact Norton.
Old 12-14-2017, 6:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Following up...

The Ammo Liquidator site has been down for two days now and their Facebook page is also offline. As for my order on 12/12, I sent an email to their customer service address yesterday and got an immediate automated reply "Your request (17967) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.". So far no sign of human intervention.

This feels very much like they've gone under. I'll give them another day to respond to my inquiry. Then we'll see how Norton Shopping Guarantee works.