Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 12-07-2017, 9:54 AM
Reptile&Samurai Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Great googily moogily!

Who cares what clothes people want to wear?

Who cares what people want to marry?

Your posts don't make a lot of sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCM16A2 View Post
Folks,
The Second Amendment is a second class right. SCOTUS has made that reality. By refusing to hear gun cases. We can murder thousands of babies every year through abortion. It seems an inalienable right. Many rulings in favor. Soak a 3rd trimester fetus in fluids that burn, then chew it apart with a device then suck it out. But the left never talks about abortion deaths.
Hundreds of thousands die of abortion every year, but I do not hear an outcry from the left. 30,000 gun deaths, mostly by suicide, thats news.
Men can marry other men, women other women, men who dress like women, women who dress like men. These are Constitutionally protected? I never saw Ben Franklin in a dress, George Washington dress in Marthas clothes
. As things continue to erode, and the black robed pin heads continue to deny the 2A its place in the American Law. The reason why the 2A was put into place becomes more and more clear. A2
Old 12-11-2017, 9:30 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCM16A2 View Post
Folks,

The Second Amendment is a second class right. SCOTUS has made that reality. By refusing to hear gun cases. We can murder thousands of babies every year through abortion. It seems an inalienable right. Many rulings in favor. Soak a 3rd trimester fetus in fluids that burn, then chew it apart with a device then suck it out. But the left never talks about abortion deaths.
Hundreds of thousands die of abortion every year, but I do not hear an outcry from the left. 30,000 gun deaths, mostly by suicide, thats news.
Men can marry other men, women other women, men who dress like women, women who dress like men. These are Constitutionally protected? I never saw Ben Franklin in a dress, George Washington dress in Marthas clothes
. As things continue to erode, and the black robed pin heads continue to deny the 2A its place in the American Law. The reason why the 2A was put into place becomes more and more clear. A2
Werenít you thinking about turning in your AR-15ís because you were feeling guilty for owning them? I rembered seeing a post about the AR-15 and the loss of life a few months back. This post seems to contradict your earlier thoughts. Did you have a change of heart? I am curious, and not trying to be an ***.

With that being said, only 5-10% of the gun owners are active and follow exiting laws. Most really donít or wonít care until they find out the hard way that their rights are lost. Could you imagine if just 25% of the gun owners were politically active?