Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2012, 3:06 PM
Veteran Member

Thumbs up Shooter's Warehouse Tupelo Dr.

Just wanted to give a review of this place. Kinda nice to have something very close to the house besides big 5 and the place off of watt and 80.
Not very big.. little smaller than the one off of watt ave. Had a decent supply of handguns and longguns not as many as TDS or the place off of watt but enough to keep ya entertained. They were more than willing to check prices and order something if they could for me. There were 3 guys working and one customer besides me. Ammo might have been a little pricey I got a box of Remington 3" Magnum OO Buckshot. Cost about $1 more than average I pay at $6.99 plus tax. Not sure what others are paying so /shrug. Had a decent supply of ammo lowest .223 was $5.99 for tula/wolfy. Glock 29s were $559 I think.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. More than willing to let me fondle some handguns and ask stupid questions. They did have a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan albeit in the 44 Remington Magnum . The Alaskan was well priced at mid $800's Several hundred below retail. I was hoping to see the 454 but alas their not able to order them . They had alot of Blackhawk holsters and various cleaning supplies and AR knick-nacks.

Over-all not a bad place better than Discount shooters supply in roseville as far as amount of stuff little less guns. Little more expensive than them but /shrug not bad over-all. Staff was very friendly although the ammo I purchased had sealant on the ends of em not really thrilled about that as I usually don't see that pics are here. Anyone have shells look like these? I haven't seen new ammo like this before but sure it isn't an issue. I called them and asked they were nice and said it was no biggie.

http://s1229.beta.photobucket.com/us...n/library/Ammo

George Orwell

http://www.AnySoldier.com
Old 10-27-2012, 3:18 PM
Veteran Member

You haven't been in TDS in a while I'd guess. They've run the shelves bare. I've been in Shooters Warehouse a few times also, and the prices were fair, etc.. That place on Watt I'd guess was Just Guns, and not the new Gun Range.
Old 10-27-2012, 4:11 PM
Veteran Member

Ya not sure what the watt place is now I haven't been there in a while. I heard TDS was like that and that's a shame was a nice busy place wonder what happened?

George Orwell

http://www.AnySoldier.com