Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2013, 6:22 PM

Default Gun shops in the temcula area w/ holsters

im looking for a gun shop in the temecula area that sells holsters. I would like to try on a few before buying, any suggestions? thanks
Old 12-07-2013, 7:41 PM

Welcome to Calguns, Turners and Faith in Temecula and The Shootist in Murrieta all have some, not sure how good the selection is though. I have just seen them just not shopped for them.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

You might also want to check Faith Armory and Steelwater, both in Temecula and practically across the street from each other and down the street from Turners.
Old 12-11-2013, 4:21 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default Gun shops in the temcula area w/ holsters

I recently used Turners... Bought an Uncle Mikes, and it sucked so I took it back and got a Blackhawk Serpa. Serpa was about $10 more but worth it.

Last edited by FearKrew; 12-15-2013 at 8:04 AM..
Old 12-14-2013, 9:06 PM

The Black Hawk Serpa holsters have been on Sale at Turners since they opened. They are $39.99, that is $10.00 cheaper than anywhere else. If you are looking for CCW holster, than I would recommend Faith, as they will have better expertise to assist with your purchase.
Old 12-14-2013, 9:19 PM
Veteran Member

Faith is the best all around gun shop in Temecula. Steel water is across the street, turners up the road, and The Shootist not far off.
Old 12-15-2013, 8:05 AM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
I recently used Turners... Bought an Uncle Mikes, and it sucked so I took it back and got a Blackhawk Serpa. Serpa was about $10 more but worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Danny View Post
The Black Hawk Serpa holsters have been on Sale at Turners since they opened. They are $39.99, that is $10.00 cheaper than anywhere else. If you are looking for CCW holster, than I would recommend Faith, as they will have better expertise to assist with your purchase.
Good catch Mr.Danny I miss-keyed the $60... I meant $10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired View Post
You might also want to check Faith Armory and Steelwater, both in Temecula and practically across the street from each other and down the street from Turners.
How did I not know that there was a Turner's in Temecula?
Old 12-17-2013, 7:44 PM

I know you asked about buying holster in person, but would highly suggest getting one from blackcentertactical. You would have to order online, but the quality will be better and more versatile than any holster at turners or local gun shops ...thus is just from my experience, not bashing these stores ...plus the guy who owns bct is baused out of Norco
Old 12-20-2013, 5:47 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holydude13 View Post
I know you asked about buying holster in person, but would highly suggest getting one from blackcentertactical. You would have to order online, but the quality will be better and more versatile than any holster at turners or local gun shops ...thus is just from my experience, not bashing these stores ...plus the guy who owns bct is baused out of Norco
Looks like they offer some cool classes too.

http://www.blackcentertactical.com/index.php/training/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
Looks like they offer some cool classes too.

http://www.blackcentertactical.com/index.php/training/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they offer great tactical gunfighting classes. Me and my fiance have attended about 4 classes and they are great instructors and very fun tonlearn from. Highly suggest them.
Old 12-21-2013, 5:39 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holydude13 View Post
I didn't think of mentioning this, but this is spot on. If you want a open carry / duty holster skip past that serpa crap and go for safariland. If you are looking for a range holster or anything concealable, faith has a kydex connection (I don't recall if they carry them or just refer customers to a guy), but none of the common commercial options are as good as the various small shop options.