Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales > New Product Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Product Announcements Vendors, share information about your newest products. Only CGN Vendors can start threads in this forum.

Old 05-18-2013, 8:22 PM

Arrow Reloading Equipment and Supplies Template Now Available

You can download a first cut at a reloading template from my collection templates page. You will also find instructions for how to import the new Reloading collection type into your copy of NM Collector Software on that same page.

I created this template in a matter of minutes using the approach illustrated in this example for creating a new home inventory collection type. New collection types are so easy to create in NM Collector Software that anybody can create their own custom templates in a matter of minutes.

You can modify this new reloading equipment template it to meet your needs or provide feedback to me so I can modify it and make the modified template available for others to use.

If you want to track your reloads, there is already an ammo template for that.

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 6:01 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Does either PC or Android versions support barcode fields and reading? I need this feature to support inventory management. I can explain in better detail my workflow if you'd like.

Quote:
We know it's the family and the church not government officials who know best how to create strong and loving communities. And above all else we know this, in America, we don't worship government, we worship God.
President Donald J. Trump, Oct. 13, 2017
Old 05-20-2013, 4:20 PM

Question Bar Coding

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
Does either PC or Android versions support barcode fields and reading? I need this feature to support inventory management. I can explain in better detail my workflow if you'd like.
The PC version does but not the Android. Bar codes are automatically generated in the PC version and can be printed to reports or hang tags for scanning. When scanned the software goes directly to the item that corresponds to the bar code that was scanned.

Here are some screen captures:

Does this look like it might work for you?

Thanks,