Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 01-30-2018, 3:32 PM

Default POTUS Defends #2 against Piers Morgan!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-have-a-bomb/
Old 01-30-2018, 3:45 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Trump responded, “Well, we do have gun control laws and this sick person – he was a sicko. I mean that’s the big problem – they’re sick people. If he didn’t have a gun, he would have a bomb, or would have something else.”
A President that makes sense?

We can't have that!

Of course an idiot like Piers Morgan would stress that the Vegas lunatic bought 55 guns that year -- but if you brought up the Moose Limb who drove a truck through Central Park killing all those people, and said, "This Moose Limb bought 55 gallons of gas every month!" I'll bet the analogy would sail right over Piers' empty head
Old 01-30-2018, 8:56 PM
Calguns Addict

The President re confirmed his support for 2A during the SOTU presentation tonight.

It was a great SOTU presentation and the president got standing ovations for nearly every point he presented.

The democrats looked especially bad when they refused to stand for America and a congressman from Illinois ( Luis Gutearez)sp who represents illegal gang members crossing our borders was so mad at USA USA chants brought about by the presidents remarks on our capitol building he actually walked out ! LMAO

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...house-chamber/

"LIARS MAKE
THE BEST PROMISES"
Pierce Brown

Last edited by ja308; 01-30-2018 at 9:04 PM..
Old 01-31-2018, 12:19 PM

I thought it was telling when Pelosi and a few other leaders of the D caucus kept turning around to look at who was applauding. And realizing that some of their members were also standing and applauding at times.

The looks on their faces were priceless. They have to know that their policies are failing and they don't know why or what to do about it. Drooling Joe Kennedy is not what America is looking for in it's next national leader. We chose to not perpetuate the family dynasty idea when we did not nominate Bush #3 or elect Clinton #2. To think that we'd change our minds and elect ANOTHER Kennedy is sheer stupidity. Especially when Joe doesn't have the charisma of JFK or the political and physical heft of Teddy.

Evil doesn't only come in black.

Life is like a discount bakery. Usually everything is just what you ordered. But, occasionally you come face to face with an unexpected fruitcake. Surprise!

There is no "I" in Team; no "Me" in sports; no "You" in life. However, there's a ton of "Wheeeeee!" on roller coasters.
Old 02-03-2018, 5:50 PM

Pelosi looked like she had a stick so far up arse that she might choke on it!

Old 02-03-2018, 5:50 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

The only people that care about Piers Morgan's opinions won't change their minds anyway.

I don't give a rats azz what the guy thinks. He has no influence on the bottom line. Trump shouldn't be giving the d-bag attention - oh yeah, the apprentice crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Dignity, Respect, Purpose - Live It!