Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > Gays With Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Gays With Guns Helping anyone learn responsible and safe use of firearms and promoting the repeal of all anti-gun laws

Old 01-06-2018, 2:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default GAYS with GUNS --------------------------------------------LAX Range Day IV - 1/21/18

Come out to the Range Day Hang Out! Try different guns. You the standard issue Glock type? Or you like something even better like a H&K or a CZ75?

Find the best fit. Learn out to handle a gun. Reverse the lame old stereotypes. Make a statement and show your individuality at the same time. Even get a bad *** pic of you holding some serious bang power for your FB page!

Become educated in self defense and letís push that an "Orlando Pulse like event" will never happen again. #shootback!

LAX range is conveniently located near the intersection of several highways just North of LAX airport. Bring your own gun or they offer both guns for rent. If you haven't filled out an LAX Range Waiver from this year then you must do that prior please. It's easy and free of course https://laxfiringrange.ezwaiver.com

Great primer pamphlet is available now at http://www.gayswithguns.net/pdfs/marksmanship_V2.pdf IMPORTANT! If you have never fired a hand gun it will be best to first just handle a handgun --NOT fire one. We'll get you a pistol one of us will walk you through all the functions. From, safety handling, to chambering a round, mag removal, dry firing and field stripping (dismantling to clean). Once you are comfortable handling one we'll move you into the range.

RANGE FEES (PER PERSON/PER HOUR)

SET UP FEE (APPLIES TO 1ST TIME SHOOTERS): $2.00

HANDGUNS: $16.00 PER HOUR (w/ purchase of range ammunition; pro-rated by the 1/2 hour after)

HANDGUNS: $21.00 PER HOUR (w/out range ammo purchase)

HIGH-POWER RIFLE & SHOTGUN: $20.00 PER HOUR (ammunition MUST be purchased at range)

*In order to rent a firearm from us, you must be in a party of 2 or more, unless you bring your own firearm. This is a personal safety precaution.

GUN RENTALS

MOST HANDGUNS: $15.00 per day

RIFLES SHOTGUNS & HIGH-END HANDGUNS: $22.00 per day

(For unlimited usage of all rental firearms, you will only pay either $15.00 or $22.00)

-------- UPDATE --------

The lose agenda as it stand now is there will be a verbal safety instruction talk. Followed by, for those who have never touched a gun, a hands on gun handling instruction.

This is where you can handle, grip, fondle, juggle, caress... --whatever it takes you to get you comfortable holding a gun. We can field strip them and put them back together again. ALL questions are welcomed. There are NO dumb questions. There was a time when all of us had never touched a gun and we want you to be comfortable asking whatever questions you have. Some people may like revolvers simply because there's no getting used to gripping and yanking the slide back. Others will take to semi autos. Others may decide "to hell with handguns --they want one of those evil AR15's"

After that we move into the range.

For those of you with prior experience Ėof course you're more than welcome to go directly into the range AFTER verbal confirmation outlining your previous experience.

This is a live fire situation: At all times you must immediately obey any command given by the LAX range master. No drugs or drinking prior to this meetup.
Old 01-20-2018, 9:27 PM

Default Time?

Is it me, or is the time not posted?
Old 04-02-2018, 11:27 AM

Do you have to be gay to participate in one of these range days?

Maybe my wife and I can go to the next one.
Old 04-02-2018, 7:14 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscuban View Post
Do you have to be gay to participate in one of these range days?

Maybe my wife and I can go to the next one.
I believe it has been stated before that being gay is not required to come to these events.
Old 04-02-2018, 7:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Swan View Post
I believe it has been stated before that being gay is not required to come to these events.
Sorry. I don't browse this forum so wasn't sure. I hope I didn't come off as if I was trolling or trying to be funny. It was an honest question.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2018, 7:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscuban View Post
Sorry. I don't browse this forum so wasn't sure. I hope I didn't come off as if I was trolling or trying to be funny. It was an honest question.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I didn't take it that way nor am I gay but I fully support their efforts.