Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 11-28-2019, 1:57 PM
jmpeal jmpeal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sacramento area
Posts: 600
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_Dog View Post
Sportsmans says pick up the 6th. Rebate says if purchased online they need invoice and shipping label. Not sure how the pick up in store will get you a label. Must purchase by the 3erd. Will we be sol if pick up on the 6th?
It comes from their main warehouse. I have bought ammo online from them last BF and shipped to store. Everything was their for the rebate documentation like invoice and shipping sticker. Ammo are in boxes as if it came to your house back in the good old days. You just have to upload everything by 12/18.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-28-2019, 2:01 PM
user99 user99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

https://palmettostatearmory.com/case...tm_campaign=cl

$190 for 4 boxes 9mm (1000 rounds) with free shipping.

They ship to CA.

Wikibuy has 4% cashback there as well.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-28-2019, 2:34 PM
Skip_Dog's Avatar
Skip_Dog Skip_Dog is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,646
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Thank you JM ordered 8 boxes for full $100 rebate. Will be there at 6am to try and score 8 more in store. The store is on my way to the office and I will be there anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-29-2019, 2:06 PM
Erichp Erichp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eastern TN
Posts: 833
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Dumb question. On the limits it states:

Minimum purchase of 2 units required
Maximum rebate of $100.00 (8 units) and 1 MTN OPS free gift per person or household.

What is a household?

My wife cant buy 8 if she has it shipped to the same address, do they crosscheck by addy? Any experiences?

I can read that with the freebie coming after the 'and' that the limit only applies to the gift. Thanks run on sentence.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-30-2019, 8:53 AM
denpython denpython is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,286
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_Dog View Post
Sportsmans says pick up the 6th. Rebate says if purchased online they need invoice and shipping label. Not sure how the pick up in store will get you a label. Must purchase by the 3erd. Will we be sol if pick up on the 6th?
Sportmans warehouse has extended their black friday online tec..

I just ordered the 2 9mm frd black pack and it states "in stock" ready to pick up at store. UPDATE: 1 hour later I got the 'ready for pick up' email.

I plan on picking up all my orders later this week.

If you buy online by Dec 3rd and have the email acknowledgement of your order, that is good enough.
You must submit the rebate stuff online by Dec 18th.

So you have time.

Last edited by denpython; 11-30-2019 at 2:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-30-2019, 12:36 PM
Fluellen Fluellen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Has anyone been able to submit their rebate info at the website?

I tried twice today, and after entering all the info and attaching the pictures, and pressing the "submit" button, it refuses to do anything... perhaps their servers are down?
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-30-2019, 12:56 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,714
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluellen View Post
Has anyone been able to submit their rebate info at the website?

I tried twice today, and after entering all the info and attaching the pictures, and pressing the "submit" button, it refuses to do anything... perhaps their servers are down?
Had no problem yesterday. Took me all of 3 minutes to take the pics and fill out the rebate form. However, it did take a couple of minutes to get it confirmed as I contributed that to Black Friday slowing things down. Received my email confirmation about a half hour later.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Skip_Dog's Avatar
Skip_Dog Skip_Dog is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,646
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

When you take the pics of the boxes can you take them in one shot? IE all the fronts in one pic and all the sides in one pic. All the upc's in one photo? Or do I need one set of pics for all 8 boxes for a total of 24 pics plus one pic for receipt? I picked them up individual not in case box. 4 boxes of 9mm and 4 boxes of 45.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,714
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_Dog View Post
When you take the pics of the boxes can you take them in one shot? IE all the fronts in one pic and all the sides in one pic. All the upc's in one photo? Or do I need one set of pics for all 8 boxes for a total of 24 pics plus one pic for receipt? I picked them up individual not in case box. 4 boxes of 9mm and 4 boxes of 45.
I always do this: a pic of the corner of the the boxes stacked up so I get the number and both the front and the side, a pic of the bar code, a pic of the packing list, and a pic (had to take two this time) of the online sales receipt. You can add as many pics to the rebate as you want, but those you mus have.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-01-2019, 12:23 PM
sfe187 sfe187 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 819
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

I go step further - I stacked the boxes like CSue^^^ and I also write on small paper with sharpie "Box #1 (with an arrow pointing at box 1)"" "Box #2" and etc so they can clearly see all bar codes with one picture. One pic clearly for the receipt indicating all purchased boxes.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 12-01-2019, 12:31 PM
iano1 iano1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 762
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfe187 View Post
I go step further - I stacked the boxes like CSue^^^ and I also write on small paper with sharpie "Box #1 (with an arrow pointing at box 1)"" "Box #2" and etc so they can clearly see all bar codes with one picture. One pic clearly for the receipt indicating all purchased boxes.
I didn’t get a shipping invoice when I picked up my ammo from the store. I attached online receipt and then pics of outside on both cases and pics of all 8 pack SKUs.... will that be enough?
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-01-2019, 1:25 PM
denpython denpython is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,286
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iano1 View Post
I didn’t get a shipping invoice when I picked up my ammo from the store. I attached online receipt and then pics of outside on both cases and pics of all 8 pack SKUs.... will that be enough?
yeah their rules read that online receipt is accepted.

best to read the instructions to make sure for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-01-2019, 1:27 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,714
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iano1 View Post
I didn’t get a shipping invoice when I picked up my ammo from the store. I attached online receipt and then pics of outside on both cases and pics of all 8 pack SKUs.... will that be enough?
You should have received a receipt in the box or one from the store. I think you need one of those in addition to the online receipt. I don't know.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-01-2019, 1:47 PM
AnakinFoxe AnakinFoxe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 224
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erichp View Post
Dumb question. On the limits it states:

Minimum purchase of 2 units required
Maximum rebate of $100.00 (8 units) and 1 MTN OPS free gift per person or household.

What is a household?

My wife cant buy 8 if she has it shipped to the same address, do they crosscheck by addy? Any experiences?

I can read that with the freebie coming after the 'and' that the limit only applies to the gift. Thanks run on sentence.
I did this before and both of us got rebates. Not sure if it works every time.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-01-2019, 5:01 PM
denpython denpython is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,286
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
You should have received a receipt in the box or one from the store. I think you need one of those in addition to the online receipt. I don't know.
Yep you are correct calamity !!

ONLINE purchases: Order confirmation email
AND packing slip/product shipping label is required.
Copies will not be accepted.
- See PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS for
additional details.
• Original UPC barcode(s) from product packaging.
- See PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS
for additional details.
• Product packaging
• Visa/MasterCard/Discover card for MTN OPS Bonus Offer shipping/handling
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-01-2019, 5:07 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,714
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denpython View Post
Yep you are correct calamity !!

ONLINE purchases: Order confirmation email
AND packing slip/product shipping label is required.
Copies will not be accepted.
- See PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS for
additional details.
• Original UPC barcode(s) from product packaging.
- See PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS
for additional details.
• Product packaging
• Visa/MasterCard/Discover card for MTN OPS Bonus Offer shipping/handling
Been there, done that, many, many times over the years. Although, it's only been the past two years that I did it online. So easy. I've never not received my rebate in 4-5 years.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-02-2019, 4:11 PM
n2fasthondas n2fasthondas is offline
Can't stay away
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: IE
Posts: 104
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Was able to get 10% off at Bass Pro Shop by buying the gift cards that are on sale at 10% off and the ammo was on sale for $49.99
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-03-2019, 6:35 AM
Skip_Dog's Avatar
Skip_Dog Skip_Dog is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,646
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Sportsmans like many other places lowered their prices to $42.49. At 8 boxes for max rebate we could have saved $40 bucks if we bought today. I should cancel my online order with Sportsmans (It has not shipped yet) and reorder at the $5.00/box cheaper price.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-03-2019, 9:23 AM
georgewang1 georgewang1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 22
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Went to my local Bass Pro in San Jose last night and got the 223 Black Pack for 42.49. They had plenty in stock. Dec 3 (today) is the last valid purchase date for the rebate.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-03-2019, 12:32 PM
denpython denpython is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,286
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_Dog View Post
Sportsmans like many other places lowered their prices to $42.49. At 8 boxes for max rebate we could have saved $40 bucks if we bought today. I should cancel my online order with Sportsmans (It has not shipped yet) and reorder at the $5.00/box cheaper price.
yeah I ordered an extra blackbox 9mm 12-2-19 morn. The online indicated in stock. It was $47.49 but today I see the order was cancelled !

So if they have it in stock do the dance cancel and re-order...good luck. I just re-ordered in hopes it is ready for pick up soon... update: Milpitas is out of the 9mm so I am cancelling the online re-order. update update... they cancelled the order on me.. picked up the mess and submitted rebate-all done !

Last edited by denpython; 12-04-2019 at 5:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-03-2019, 10:32 PM
busa busa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 56
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

How do you guys get it shipped to CA? How can i purchase ammo online?
Please shed a light.

thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-03-2019, 10:55 PM
RiskyBusiness's Avatar
RiskyBusiness RiskyBusiness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,146
iTrader: 17 / 95%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
How do you guys get it shipped to CA? How can i purchase ammo online?
Please shed a light.

thanks.
we go to basspro to pick up the order. but the rebate deadline is over to purchase them.
__________________
https://imgur.com/a/yO4kS
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:40 AM
freestate freestate is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 57
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyBusiness View Post
we go to basspro to pick up the order. but the rebate deadline is over to purchase them.
Is the rebate extended? I've seen couple rebates being extended during holiday season in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-04-2019, 11:32 AM
iano1 iano1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 762
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
How do you guys get it shipped to CA? How can i purchase ammo online?
Please shed a light.

thanks.
If you purchase it online and pickup at a local retailer- they do the background check at that time.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-04-2019, 12:08 PM
RiskyBusiness's Avatar
RiskyBusiness RiskyBusiness is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,146
iTrader: 17 / 95%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestate View Post
Is the rebate extended? I've seen couple rebates being extended during holiday season in the past.
ive seen rebates get extended but only for submission dates not purchase dates. for this particular rebate, theres been no news.
__________________
https://imgur.com/a/yO4kS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:40 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.